PDA

View Full Version : Nile Davis

Seek
07-25-2014, 05:02 PM
Apparently the Chiefs are planning on using Nile Davis a bunch more. So far in camp they have incorporated him in a lot more plays, including plays where both Charles and Davis are in.

The Chiefs may be covering up their lack of Receiver power by implementing two of the best weapons at running back. Both can catch and both can run. Can Davis just learn to hold on to the ball.

Something else to watch in camp.

KCMASS
07-26-2014, 10:41 AM
That's the thing "Ball Handling" He really showed us some great flashes last year. I'm hopeful.

ctchiefsfan
07-26-2014, 11:31 AM
Looking at his stats, he got the ball 91 times (rush, pass, return), fumbled the ball 3 times and we lost possession once. Meaning he fumbled one out of every 30 times he touched the ball. Somebody please introduce him to SUPERGLUE.

KCMASS
07-28-2014, 09:17 AM
BTW: It's "Knile" Davis. Fumbles & injuries was always his issues. I was stunned when we took him in the 3rd round, but his upside is HUGE! He had a solid game against SD & played well vs. the Colts (I hate to even mention that game!) I want to see what Travis Kelce can do @ TE this year, if the guy can stay healthy!

tornadospotter
07-28-2014, 06:17 PM
Looking at his stats, he got the ball 91 times (rush, pass, return), fumbled the ball 3 times and we lost possession once. Meaning he fumbled one out of every 30 times he touched the ball. Somebody please introduce him to SUPERGLUE.
Rookie last season! NFL super glue is not for rookies, they get it in second or third year.

Chiefster
07-28-2014, 06:19 PM
I say whatever works.

ctchiefsfan
07-28-2014, 10:50 PM
Rookie last season! NFL super glue is not for rookies, they get it in second or third year.

Hopefully he gets a lifetime supply this year!