PDA

View Full Version : Dieon Sanders

Canada
10-22-2007, 04:16 PM
Did anyone see Sanders on NFL Gameday on the NFL Network last night. Right before the highlights of the Chiefs game he was talkin about how bad the Chiefs are and how we aren't for real. Then they showed 45 seconds of game highlights and he was back on talking about why we are so good and how once the offence gets sorted out we will be a seious contender. Yet another ex player who should just be quiet.

chiefinsyr
10-22-2007, 04:24 PM
I can see both sides of the arguement. The stats say we stink, the #1 says we rule. We do have a -11 point differential with a winning record.

hermhater
10-22-2007, 04:32 PM
Did anyone see Sanders on NFL Gameday on the NFL Network last night. Right before the highlights of the Chiefs game he was talkin about how bad the Chiefs are and how we aren't for real. Then they showed 45 seconds of game highlights and he was back on talking about why we are so good and how once the offence gets sorted out we will be a seious contender. Yet another ex player who should just be quiet.

Probably didn't even know we won the game before the clips!

:lol:

sling58
10-22-2007, 04:49 PM
Deion was a good player but as an analyst he just likes to hear himself talk.

McLovin
10-22-2007, 07:17 PM
During his Primetime section, He said I have to admit I need to see a Priest, and that Priest is Priest Holmes.

Then he sent love to Priest. Saying he loved seeing him back.

Polleo Pit Man
10-24-2007, 02:09 AM
Thanks Mr. Sanders...But youre still a worm!

hermhater
10-24-2007, 02:12 AM
Thanks Mr. Sanders...But youre still a worm!

Low blow dude...

I would put him more in the entertaining ferret community.

I went to PetSmart the other day and my cart had a "Ferret Hotline" business card in it.

For some reason I immediately thought of Vick.

Am I being harsh, or is this repressed love of dogs memories?

See Guru I can make less sense than you! :D

Polleo Pit Man
10-24-2007, 02:16 AM
Low blow dude...

I went to PetSmart the other day and my cart had a "Ferret Hotline" business card in it.

I had no idea there was a ferret hotline! lol That ruins my plans for starting one, thanks for the heads up! Maybe I could start a fish watching business, with 24 hr service?
:drunkhb:

chief31
10-24-2007, 02:18 AM
Low blow dude...

I would place "Primetime" under the bird family. If you have ever had a pet bird, or been to a home that has one, you'll know how unbearably irritating they can be. Just like Deion. Loud as all he**, and constantly squawking.

Polleo Pit Man
10-24-2007, 02:21 AM
I would place "Primetime" under the bird family. If you have ever had a pet bird, or been to a home that has one, you'll know how unbearably irritating they can be. Just like Deion. Loud as all he**, and constantly squawking.
He reminds me alot of shannon sharpe. somdody that really has no clue, but i cant really understand half of what ss is saying so mabee he really knows his stuff?

hermhater
10-24-2007, 02:29 AM
I had no idea there was a ferret hotline! lol That ruins my plans for starting one, thanks for the heads up! Maybe I could start a fish watching business, with 24 hr service?
:drunkhb:

I need you to work for me.

I bought a corydora the other day and put it in the tank.

I can't find it now.

Think it might have panicked and jumped out of the tank (there is a pretty small gap in the back of the filter side).

So I might have a dead fish behind my tank.

I don't smell anything fishy...:D

Polleo Pit Man
10-24-2007, 02:33 AM
I need you to work for me.

I bought a corydora the other day and put it in the tank.

I can't find it now.

Think it might have panicked and jumped out of the tank (there is a pretty small gap in the back of the filter side).

So I might have a dead fish behind my tank.

I don't smell anything fishy...:D
I had a 18" eel jump out once. i woke up in the morning he was stuck to the table...he didnt make it evan with all the cpr i did on him?
I was thinking more like fish babysitting. people bring their tanks and fish over while on vacation and i will watch em??

hermhater
10-24-2007, 02:34 AM

Well stated.

He could easily be a
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/274.jpg

hermhater
10-24-2007, 02:40 AM
I had a 18" eel jump out once. i woke up in the morning he was stuck to the table...he didnt make it evan with all the cpr i did on him?
I was thinking more like fish babysitting. people bring their tanks and fish over while on vacation and i will watch em??

Just sick dude.

Noone is gonna bring their tanks over because it is worthless without the water that was in it.

Water quality is paramount in fish care.

I guess this is what we have been reduced to with the bye week.

Will someone post some seriously interesting commentary about Chiefs news?

Seriously.

Chiefster
10-24-2007, 01:50 PM

Hard to recover while back pedaling.

hermhater
10-24-2007, 02:59 PM
Well stated.

He could easily be a
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/274.jpg

Oh. So that is where the Parrot came from.

Huh.