PDA

View Full Version : hate to bring this up...you can stone me now

timsatt1
10-22-2007, 07:59 PM
it is great that we have a good shot at making the playoffs this year and all that. But I have to bring up the inevitable.

with this team, the coaching and playcalling...if we do win our division and make the playoffs, we will not just lose first round, but it will be just as ugly as last year's playoff game against the colts. Our defense can only do so much, once you get into the playoffs and are playing the best offenses, one mistake on defense will cost the game.

our offense wont be able to give us enough (or even any at all) protection to let our defense win the game.

sad, but true. I like winning the division and making the playoffs and all, but only to be disapointed first round, not fun. not fun at all.

the sad thing is we could give ourselves a chance if we would change our ways (herms ways). We actually have the talent on offense to pull out a win....but not with herms gameplan. With herms gameplan we will have an ugly no "first down" run run pass punt game. It is so sad that this will be our reality under this moron of a coach.

we have the players. we have the desire. we have the special players in the league (allen, bowe, gonzalez...maybe even johnson and priest) that not all teams have. We have the tools. We wont utilized em. herm will not utilize em. Herm uses a screwdriver when he should be using a screwgun.

Guru
10-22-2007, 08:08 PM
And yet all the radio call in shows are talking about how Herms coaching is what is making all the difference. I have never been more frustrated with the way the Chiefs have won than this year.

We will finish 8-8 IMO. As I have said before, I would rather expect the worst and be pleasantly surprised than vice-versa. And yes, 8-8 to me is worse than 2-14 because it is just Carl giving us yet another mediocre year.

McLovin
10-22-2007, 08:14 PM
And yet all the radio call in shows are talking about how Herms coaching is what is making all the difference. I have never been more frustrated with the way the Chiefs have won than this year.

We will finish 8-8 IMO. As I have said before, I would rather expect the worst and be pleasantly surprised than vice-versa. And yes, 8-8 to me is worse than 2-14 because it is just Carl giving us yet another mediocre year.
My thoughts exactly.

tornadospotter
10-22-2007, 08:47 PM

I would prefer a 11 plus win this season, thank you very much:mob: . Play calling is a real concern of mine also. We still are to predicable. imo

Guru
10-22-2007, 08:49 PM
I would prefer a 11 plus win this season, thank you very much:mob: . Play calling is a real concern of mine also. We still are to predicable. imo

I would be thrilled with an 11 win season. I just don't expect it.

Chiefster
10-22-2007, 10:11 PM

You've been hangin around me too long. :D

chiefinsyr
10-22-2007, 10:21 PM
:SmokinBanana: