PDA

View Full Version : Props to a well fought win

FilipinoRaider
10-22-2007, 11:59 PM
Sorry it took me long but the sting was just to strong.

I'm cool now and I'll move on to the next game.

Anyways. Congrats on the win and we'll see you later in the season at Arrowhead.

Thanks for treating me good on this forum:sign0098:

chief31
10-23-2007, 12:05 AM

Anyways. Congrats on the win and we'll see you later in the season at Arrowhead.

No problem. We were glad to have you here. Stop in any time, and good luck next week.

luv
10-23-2007, 12:06 AM
Thanksgiving weekend. Prepare yourself for another loss! :p

FilipinoRaider
10-23-2007, 12:07 AM
No problem. We were glad to have you here. Stop in any time, and good luck next week.

Thanks, and good luck to you as well:bananen_smilies046:

Umm, in 2 weeks i guess:D

FilipinoRaider
10-23-2007, 12:10 AM
Thanksgiving weekend. Prepare yourself for another loss! :p

Hopefully Lane Kiffin takes these rivalries serious now or we are in for 3 more butt whoppins from our rivals:frown:

hermhater
10-23-2007, 12:41 AM

EVERYONE is treated well on this forum. Let your buds know!

We will talk smack about our rivals, but not about their fans (to their faces, at least!)!!

I would say I'm sorry we have beaten your team 9 times in a row (more than any other team EVER), but I'm not.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about being a raider fan though!

:sign0098:

FilipinoRaider
10-23-2007, 12:46 AM
EVERYONE is treated well on this forum. Let your buds know!

We will talk smack about our rivals, but not about their fans (to their faces, at least!)!!

I would say I'm sorry we have beaten your team 9 times in a row (more than any other team EVER), but I'm not.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about being a raider fan though!

:sign0098:

What's up with Jared Allen? He said after the game, he was partially heart broken about beating the Raiders because he grew up rooting for the Raiders but the Chiefs sign his paychecks now. Did you hear anything about this????

hermhater
10-23-2007, 12:48 AM
What's up with Jared Allen? He said after the game, he was partially heart broken about beating the Raiders because he grew up rooting for the Raiders but the Chiefs sign his paychecks now. Did you hear anything about this????

Actually no I hadn't heard of this, even though I knew he grew up a raiders fan. Did they broadcast it in Oakland?

And what is with the Oakland raiders almost getting blacked out?

Did they sell enough tickets because it was the Chief/Raiders rivalry?

The stadium looked pretty full to me.

FilipinoRaider
10-23-2007, 12:55 AM
Actually no I hadn't heard of this, even though I knew he grew up a raiders fan. Did they broadcast it in Oakland?

Well, when a team has 4 pathetic seasons and the current season is questionable, it's going to be hard to sell out games.

hermhater
10-23-2007, 12:58 AM

Well, when a team has 4 pathetic seasons and the current season is questionable, it's going to be hard to sell out games.

Agreed.

But what did you hear about Jared being partially heartbroken about the raiders losing?

FilipinoRaider
10-23-2007, 01:03 AM
Agreed.

But what did you hear about Jard being partially heartbroken about the raiders losing?

Somebody on our forum said that they saw an interview with him after the game and told us that's what Jared told reporters.

hermhater
10-23-2007, 01:11 AM
Somebody on our forum said that they saw an interview with him after the game and told us that's what Jared told reporters..

Don't ever believe a raiders fan!!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/270.jpg

Their fascination often enrages our Jedi Knights!

Get'em Guru!

Chiefster
10-23-2007, 03:46 PM

We're a respectful "Crowd" for the most part! :D

sling58
10-25-2007, 08:04 AM

Thanks for being here.

Canada
10-25-2007, 07:42 PM
We're a respectful "Crowd" for the most part! :D

Speak for yourself!! :lol: