PDA

View Full Version : Great Hat



kenny1937
12-02-2006, 01:36 AM
Thanks Coach, my hat arrived in the midst of this blizzard. I was surprised, because I didn't think anytghing was running in this foot of snow we got, we had several days of thunder stroms and then a record breaking blizzard, and it was greatly appreciated, a nice looking hat too, Thanks a bunch, looking forward to posting and rooting our Chiefs into the Super Bowl, and I couldn't close without saying "GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Browns"

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
12-03-2006, 05:17 PM
Im got mine yesterday; although I can find no reason to wear it in public.

chief31
12-05-2006, 10:31 AM
Wow, Chiefster, not taking this whole Cleveland thing real well, are you? I realize they suck and all, but they do have a chance to get in.

By the way, I love the hat. Thanks alot coach.

Chiefster
12-05-2006, 05:03 PM
chief31 wrote:
Wow, Chiefster, not taking this whole Cleveland thing real well, are you? I realize they suck and all, but they do have a chance to get in.

By the way, I love the hat. Thanks alot coach.

Yeah I didn't take the loss real well, but at least now I have no further expectations other then to see how poorly they'll play next year.

Oh, and coach did send us a quality cap that I coincidentally wore in public today. :-D

Guru
12-06-2006, 01:07 AM
Love the hat. Goes very well with my new Chiefs coat.

Too bad the Chiefs have put me one step closer to retiring them for the year.

Chiefster
12-06-2006, 09:52 PM
Guru wrote:
Love the hat. Goes very well with my new Chiefs coat.

Too bad the Chiefs have put me one step closer to retiring them for the year.

I hear ya...wait you gotta new Chiefs coat????

If I wasn't so bummed with the Chefs...er I mean the Chiefs I'd be jealous. Oh, who am I kiddin...

Guru
12-07-2006, 12:43 AM
Chiefster wrote:


Guru wrote:
Love the hat. Goes very well with my new Chiefs coat.

Too bad the Chiefs have put me one step closer to retiring them for the year.

I hear ya...wait you gotta new Chiefs coat????

If I wasn't so bummed with the Chefs...er I mean the Chiefs I'd be jealous. Oh, who am I kiddin...


Yer still jealous though. :lol: :lol:

Chiefster
12-08-2006, 06:09 AM
Guru wrote:
Yer still jealous though. :lol: :lol:

I know, I know! :-( :-)

Old_admin
12-23-2006, 02:45 AM
I just found this thread. I'm glad to hear you all liked the hats.

Thanks for all of the contributions you have made to these boards!