PDA

View Full Version : OK so now I am REALLY pished off!!!!

ctchiefsfan
09-30-2014, 12:20 AM
So the damned splats come to KC and we deliver them one of their worst beatings in 15 years. And the ENTIRE post game show is all about "OMG!!!!! What's wrong with the splats?"

I'll tell ESPN what is wrong with the splats....they got the living ship kicked out of them by a better team. THERE IT IS!!!!

The entire ESPN coverage team should be hung for their STUPIDITY!

brdempsey69
09-30-2014, 12:34 AM
That's OK by me. Let the media keep looking down their noses at KC in snobbery. And let KC continue to shove their snobbery right up their butt with a candle on it.

Eydugstr
09-30-2014, 12:35 AM
Even Steve Young, now on the ESPN payroll, tried to stop the commentator and tell him that KC was the team that showed up to win a game. By the time the third quarter rolled around, NE looked like a deer in the headlights. When Brady got benched, does that mean his media hall pass got yanked, too? I hope so.

matthewschiefs
09-30-2014, 12:40 AM
I turned off ESPN after the game because I knew it would be all about the Pats. That's just how ESPN works

N TX Dave
09-30-2014, 12:43 AM
Should have kept watching it they got JC out on the field and interviewed him.

matthewschiefs
09-30-2014, 12:44 AM
I saw the Charles interview that was a good while after the game I turned it back on when I saw on twitter that Oakland fired there coach wanted to see if that was legit or not

ctchiefsfan
09-30-2014, 12:58 AM
That's OK by me. Let the media keep looking down their noses at KC in snobbery. And let KC continue to shove their snobbery right up their butt with a candle on it.

To hell with the candle. Make it a lit road flare!

ctchiefsfan
09-30-2014, 01:06 AM
Should have kept watching it they got JC out on the field and interviewed him.

I saw that and it was good. But it was at the end of their coverage, after they had talked about the Royals and was really the only credit they gave to the Chiefs. It followed an ENDLESS press conference with Bill-the-cheater-Bellichick and another ENDLESS press conference with Tom-"I don't know my name and where am I?"-Brady.

At a minimum half the post-game show should have been devoted to "THE CHIEFS KICKED THE PATRIOTS ASH!"

matthewschiefs
09-30-2014, 01:30 AM
If you didn't have enough to be upset at during Alex's post game press conference he was asked if he felt sorry for Brady tonight LOL

ctchiefsfan
09-30-2014, 02:14 AM
If you didn't have enough to be upset at during Alex's post game press conference he was asked if he felt sorry for Brady tonight LOL

Dunno how, but I missed Alex's interview. Perhaps I was taking a leak. It can't have been anywhere near as long as the dumb interviews with Bellichick and Brady.

But I bet I can say what Smith said. He probably heaped praise on Brady, JC and our Chiefs. Kind of guy he is.

He cost us a LOT. But he was worth every one of those 2 second round picks. Does anybody really wish we had taken Geno Smith at #1 and saved those 2 second round picks?

matthewschiefs
09-30-2014, 02:22 AM
Dunno how, but I missed Alex's interview. Perhaps I was taking a leak. It can't have been anywhere near as long as the dumb interviews with Bellichick and Brady.

But I bet I can say what Smith said. He probably heaped praise on Brady, JC and our Chiefs. Kind of guy he is.

He cost us a LOT. But he was worth every one of those 2 second round picks. Does anybody really wish we had taken Geno Smith at #1 and saved those 2 second round picks?

It was his post game press conference on kcchiefs.com it wasnt one on ESPN

But he was like No he has more rings then me so I don't feel sorry for him

And Yeah if anyone is still on the Geno Bandwagon they really don't watch football that's all I'm going to say about that

ctchiefsfan
09-30-2014, 02:40 AM
That explains why I missed it. I'll go there to see it. But since he brought up SB rings.....I think he just might get one in KC.

Seek
09-30-2014, 08:32 AM
Hate to bust your bubble, the the Splats have problems. It is called over rated..... Tom Brady is getting to what many other QB's get to see. An average supporting cast and they are finding out that their over rated QB and Coach are not the whole team and that they don't make all the players around them better.

kcvet
09-30-2014, 09:11 AM
So the damned splats come to KC and we deliver them one of their worst beatings in 15 years. And the ENTIRE post game show is all about "OMG!!!!! What's wrong with the splats?"

I'll tell ESPN what is wrong with the splats....they got the living ship kicked out of them by a better team. THERE IT IS!!!!

The entire ESPN coverage team should be hung for their STUPIDITY!

we should be used to it by now. they started the splats autopsy right after the game last night. especially why the king splat was pulled

TopekaRoy
09-30-2014, 10:49 AM
I loved how the announcers kept saying, "I'm not making excuses for the Patriots but ..." and then would make an excuse for why the Patriots lost!

They also said that it's hard for ANYONE to come into Arrowhead and beat the Chiefs. I guess they forgot that the Chiefs were 3-5 at home in 2011 and just 1-7 in 2012!

Did you see when the reporter asked Belicheck if he was considering making a change at quarterback. He just looked at him like he was nuts and sort of laughed. They made a big deal out of Brady getting benched and not raising a fuss about it on the sideline. I think Belicheck just didn't want to risk his star QB getting hurt in a game they had no chance of winning.

ctchiefsfan
09-30-2014, 11:08 AM
I loved how the announcers kept saying, "I'm not making excuses for the Patriots but ..." and then would make an excuse for why the Patriots lost!

They also said that it's hard for ANYONE to come into Arrowhead and beat the Chiefs. I guess they forgot that the Chiefs were 3-5 at home in 2011 and just 1-7 in 2012!

Did you see when the reporter asked Belicheck if he was considering making a change at quarterback. He just looked at him like he was nuts and sort of laughed. They made a big deal out of Brady getting benched and not raising a fuss about it on the sideline. I think Belicheck just didn't want to risk his star QB getting hurt in a game they had no chance of winning.

That is EXACTLY why Brady was pulled.

Seek
09-30-2014, 12:00 PM
That is EXACTLY why Brady was pulled.

The think they drafted Brady's eventual replacement with Garappolo. I am sure they took this opportunity to also give him some work. I gotta say though. Brady was not a fan of this move. After the TD pass, to Gronk, he ran off the field high fiving everyone except Brady who left him hanging obviously frustrated.

doobs_05
09-30-2014, 12:10 PM
If you don't know how ESPN works by now, i'm sorry. Boston, NY, Dallas, LA, Chicago. Those cities will get more coverage with their teams. KC is a small market, most American don't care about the chiefs and would rather hear about the Pats win or lose.

ctchiefsfan
09-30-2014, 12:14 PM
Well....I live in Southern New England where it's all about the splats, the gints and the jets. And I REALLY LOVE IT when the splats get spanked!!!

Justin5772002
09-30-2014, 01:39 PM
Hate to bust your bubble, the the Splats have problems. It is called over rated..... Tom Brady is getting to what many other QB's get to see. An average supporting cast and they are finding out that their over rated QB and Coach are not the whole team and that they don't make all the players around them better.
That pisses me off that you use the pats having a bad supporting staff as an excuse...do you for one minute tgink the chiefs supporting staff is spactacular? Half our team is seeing the field for the first time this year. The main difference is our guys are playing with heart! You can tell they want it more and it's plain to see. LOVE IT!

Eydugstr
09-30-2014, 01:55 PM

Better yet...Use a roman candle. More patriotic.

Eydugstr
09-30-2014, 02:03 PM

While this is probably the true answer, in addition to giving Garappolo some playing time...It's not going to stop the media follies that come next. As a Chiefs fan...I'm enjoying it.

ctchiefsfan
09-30-2014, 02:29 PM
That pisses me off that you use the pats having a bad supporting staff as an excuse...do you for one minute tgink the chiefs supporting staff is spactacular? Half our team is seeing the field for the first time this year. The main difference is our guys are playing with heart! You can tell they want it more and it's plain to see. LOVE IT!

You make a fine point here Justin. No team can have a team that is all pro bowlers. The salary cap doesn't allow it. So really a team's success or failure will usually be determined by how the head coach develops his players that are playing under their rookie contract and how well the coach gets the no-names and castoffs to play. This seems to be an area where Reid and his staff do exceptionally well.

matthewschiefs
09-30-2014, 09:32 PM
If you don't know how ESPN works by now, i'm sorry. Boston, NY, Dallas, LA, Chicago. Those cities will get more coverage with their teams. KC is a small market, most American don't care about the chiefs and would rather hear about the Pats win or lose.

Sad but true. The Pats are one of those teams you either watch to see the win or you watch to see them lose there is very little in between there are not many that feel indifferent to the Pats. They get the attention that's just how it is. If you haven't figured out that ESPN is all about the story by now then you haven't been watching.

They suspended Steven A Smith 1 week for saying women provoke beatings from husbands or boyfriends
They suspended Bill Simmons 3 weeks for saying Goodell is a liar

YEP
But they have to find some reason to explain why a team they love lost to the small market boring old Chiefs.

ctchiefsfan
09-30-2014, 10:10 PM
YEP
But they have to find some reason to explain why a team they love lost to the small market boring old Chiefs.

Well....here's their answer to that question......BECAUSE THE CHIEFS PLAYED BETTER FOOTBALL. Takes one hell of a moron not to realize that.