PDA

View Full Version : Dont you dare move this thread... KC Royals...

NickheadKCAU
10-24-2014, 03:37 AM
Or at least make a subsection for the occasion...

I live in Australia and have watched every game from the A's extra innings...

Its a great time to be a KC SPORTS FAN...

Spread the Lurvvvvv!!!!!

matthewschiefs
10-24-2014, 03:45 AM
Like the mods around here would do that. That would require work yeah I said it :saythat::sign0106::fighting0030:

And there is a locker room section on the site might have been best to open it there

​All kidding aside the mods are great I'm not just trying not to get banned honest (TS I think you are the best)

Instead of banning you I adjusted your post!:sign0106:

Seek
10-24-2014, 08:47 AM
Or at least make a subsection for the occasion...

I live in Australia and have watched every game from the A's extra innings...

Its a great time to be a KC SPORTS FAN...

Spread the Lurvvvvv!!!!!

Born and raised in KC. I love both my Chiefs and Royals. However, 29 years of failure. I am just waiting for the shoe to fall off in San Fran.

Even though there is a Royals game tonight, I am still wearing my Chiefs attire as I do every Friday before a game.

jason1981
10-24-2014, 04:37 PM
Im 32 and iv never watched the royals lose a game yet. I never liked watching baseball until the wildcard game when i decided to try and watch it they won. the only game i didn't watch was the only game they lost so far. I always loved playing baseball but thought it was boring to watch but i found myself liking what im seeing. If they win the world series il buy my 1st royal gear.

NickheadKCAU
10-24-2014, 04:42 PM
haha, i see what beer posting looks like.... lolol

didnt realize how demanding my post title sounded...

hope no one thinks i was tryin to be an ***!!

its fun to see a stadium that was so empty for so long, full of fans chanting in unison.

i can recall many games, as the cameras pan around the stadium, where i sat before.

the team, is unlike any that i can recall...

they've got a groovy vibe to them.

Lewis_Chiefs
10-26-2014, 08:46 AM
I'm from the UK and have watched about 80% of the regular season games and all the play off games despite most only starting at 1am.

Last night hurt, a 4-1 lead then the pitching just imploded in the middle innings, we need Shields to come up big in game 5.

It's good to see KC sports in such a good position right now, I would never have imagined this a few years ago when both the Royals and Chiefs where awful and seemingly lacked any direction.

Seek
10-27-2014, 09:42 AM
I'm from the UK and have watched about 80% of the regular season games and all the play off games despite most only starting at 1am.

Last night hurt, a 4-1 lead then the pitching just imploded in the middle innings, we need Shields to come up big in game 5.

It's good to see KC sports in such a good position right now, I would never have imagined this a few years ago when both the Royals and Chiefs where awful and seemingly lacked any direction.

Yes, I think the 4-1 blown lead in the 4th game is what will cost it for the Royals.

jason1981
10-27-2014, 11:32 AM
Yes, I think the 4-1 blown lead in the 4th game is what will cost it for the Royals.

You might be right. If we win 6th game but lose the 7th game then you can say thats the game that cost the royals. If the royals los3 the 6th game then i dont think it matters as much.

Seek
10-27-2014, 01:50 PM
You might be right. If we win 6th game but lose the 7th game then you can say thats the game that cost the royals. If the royals los3 the 6th game then i dont think it matters as much.

It still mattered. You can tell their spirit was broken. Their whole momentum swing changed from being young players having fun to stress. This team was very streaky, and usualy went on a skid after something like that happened. I know it was Bumgarden yesterday but there was two plays that Escobar makes 99 times out of a hundred and he missed both, and then you have Dyson kicking a ball in center field. Those are mistakes they don't make but were feeling stressed.

NickheadKCAU
10-27-2014, 05:38 PM
all i can say is 'home sweet home'!!!

tornadospotter
10-29-2014, 12:59 AM
In consideration of the fact that the Royals are Kansas City Royals and in fact in the World Series, I have no problem with this thread and it current location. However I am watching the comments of one respondent to this thread. :smile

LETS GO ROYALS! :yahoo:

NickheadKCAU
10-29-2014, 02:09 AM
what a bounce back game. i just hope for a closer game tomorrow, obviously with KC winning. took the fun out of it when i was 11 and game 7 was an 11-0 laffer.

cain is the man, not to outshine moose, or hosmer...

collectively entertaining to watch them play.

Eydugstr
10-29-2014, 03:59 AM
Congrats to the Royals for taking it to game 7!

NickheadKCAU
10-29-2014, 05:15 AM
im playing averages here but...

KC 6 SF 4 in game seven!!!

TopekaRoy
10-29-2014, 11:19 AM
what a bounce back game. i just hope for a closer game tomorrow, obviously with KC winning. took the fun out of it when i was 11 and game 7 was an 11-0 laffer.
I'm not sure I quite agree with you here. The outcome of last nights game was never in doubt after the Royals scored 6 runs in the 2nd inning, but it was still fun to watch the pitchers shut down the powerful Giants bats, and I also enjoyed seeing the Royals tack on another 4 runs over the course of the game.

I am REALLY ticked off at the NBA for scheduling the season opener of the Bulls and the Nicks on the same night as game 7 of the World series. What were they thinking? Chicago and New York are pretty big markets. They couldn't wait one more day!?

I'll have to bring my laptop to a sports bar with wifi and do some serious multi-tasking tonight!

ctchiefsfan
10-29-2014, 04:22 PM
I don't follow baseball, but as a Chiefs fan I have a soft spot in my heart for the Royals. Hope all you Royals fans party late into the night tonight!!! and after that I hope all Chiefs fans get to party late into the night come January and perhaps in February!!!

jason1981
10-29-2014, 07:01 PM
I say Royals win game 7 with another shutout.

matthewschiefs
10-29-2014, 08:54 PM
Go luck Royals fans

Chiefster
10-30-2014, 12:44 AM
...Moved to the "Locker Room". :smile

Seek
10-30-2014, 08:34 AM
...Moved to the "Locker Room". :smile

You can move it to the Trash Can. that game sucked.

kcvet
10-30-2014, 10:49 AM
when they brought in Bum I knew we were done for. at least we're the AL champs.