PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs $5 Scratcher 2 Season Tickets

Chiefs Scratch
11-01-2014, 02:20 PM
I recently won the $5 scratcher that you see on th737e MO side of the lotto. I love the Chiefs but I I would rather just sell it to someone now if anyone is interested. It is for 2 season tickets for the 2015 season, free food and beverage, Free VIP parking, and $500 cash. The exact location of the seats are TBD since the scratcher was just released Aug 25th. I have spoke with Chiefs ticketing and the MO lottery about the package and they could only tell me the likelihood of the package. The people I have spoke with at chiefs ticketing think the chance of these being for a gold level suite are good considering what they have offered in the previous years and whats included in this package. But in the end they could be any random ordinary seat but the lotto lead me to believe this is probably the opposite. If you are interested let me know and I will try to answer all of your questions. You can also call the lotto and ask about the game if you have questions about the game itself I have no problem validating the ticket at a lotto office for you to make sure it is legit. Also i have spoke with the lotto about transferring it to another person and as long as I don't sign it which I have not it is whoever sign and claims it. Feel free to contact me 816-258-1373

Justin5772002
11-02-2014, 01:01 AM
How much are you asking?

Chiefs Scratch
11-03-2014, 02:13 AM