PDA

View Full Version : Sixty One!



kenny1937
12-03-2006, 05:24 PM
Great Job Tony G, 61 touchdowns, you did your part. the defense didn't, and unless Gunther can fix things, our playoff hopes may go down the drain. As I see it, we now have to run the table, but that won't happen unless the team fixes what is wrong. Trent and the offense scored enough points to win, the problem being the defense allowed their offense to score more points and win. Gunny, got to fix it, Now, only five games left. Now you have to beat tough teams to stay in it, and You Can Do It. Now get your fannies in gear and get THE JOB DONE!!

Go Chiefs :hammer: The Ravens!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
12-03-2006, 06:33 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
Great Job Tony G, 61 touchdowns, you did your part. the defense didn't, and unless Gunther can fix things, our playoff hopes may go down the drain. As I see it, we now have to run the table, but that won't happen unless the team fixes what is wrong. Trent and the offense scored enough points to win, the problem being the defense allowed their offense to score more points and win. Gunny, got to fix it, Now, only five games left. Now you have to beat tough teams to stay in it, and You Can Do It. Now get your fannies in gear and get THE JOB DONE!!

Go Chiefs :hammer: The Ravens!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

...And yet they still can't win on the road.

kenny1937
12-04-2006, 01:30 PM
I guess they will have to take a "crash" course if the team will have a chance to make the playoffs, as long as their is hope I'm going to say "GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Ravens!!"

8-) :lol: :pint:

chief31
12-05-2006, 10:26 AM
While I don't believe that this team is good enough to be in the playoofs, I haven't given up hope, just yet. Winning a pair of tough home games could be all that we would need.Cincinnati has three very tough games to wrap-up their season, including a match-up with the Steeler, who would like nothig more than to rain on the Bengals' parade. I expect Denver to lose two more. Then if you look at the Jaguars' schedule, you'll see that they will likely lose a game other than the one with us, and Jacksonville would lose the tie-breaker with us, if it were to happen that way. Herm Edwards has a way of making it to the playoffs with generic football teams. Not that there would be any hope of winning a postseason game, or anything, but I would like to get there. Either way, I'm keeping my fork in the drawer, until it is over. GO CHIEFS!!! :hammer: THOSE DAMNED RAVENS!!!

Chiefster
12-05-2006, 05:05 PM
I have no expectations.

Guru
12-07-2006, 12:46 AM
Chiefster wrote:
I have no expectations.

LIAR!!!!!

kenny1937
12-07-2006, 03:28 AM
chief31 wrote:
While I don't believe that this team is good enough to be in the playoofs, I haven't given up hope, just yet. Winning a pair of tough home games could be all that we would need.Cincinnati has three very tough games to wrap-up their season, including a match-up with the Steeler, who would like nothig more than to rain on the Bengals' parade. I expect Denver to lose two more. Then if you look at the Jaguars' schedule, you'll see that they will likely lose a game other than the one with us, and Jacksonville would lose the tie-breaker with us, if it were to happen that way. Herm Edwards has a way of making it to the playoffs with generic football teams. Not that there would be any hope of winning a postseason game, or anything, but I would like to get there. Either way, I'm keeping my fork in the drawer, until it is over. GO CHIEFS!!! :hammer: THOSE DAMNED RAVENS!!!

Me to, chief31, I'm not taking that fork out til it is over, after all this is the NFL, anything can happen, so Let's Go CHIEFS :hammer: The Sparrows, er I mean Ravens!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
12-08-2006, 06:16 AM
Guru wrote:


Chiefster wrote:
I have no expectations.

LIAR!!!!!

Nope I'm telling the absolute truth; I believe we are done for the season. Sure I'll continue to cheer them on to the end of this pathetic season, but with no real expectation of anything beyond it.

chief31
12-08-2006, 10:20 AM
Hell, I haven't had any expectations this season at all.

Chiefster
12-08-2006, 11:07 AM
chief31 wrote:
Hell, I haven't had any expectations this season at all.

Yet you hold out hope for the playoffs; sounds an aweful like expectations to me.

kenny1937
12-08-2006, 12:58 PM
I expect Tony G to get number sixty two and number sixty three against the Crows, GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Crows, er I mean The Ravens!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
12-08-2006, 01:52 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
I expect Tony G to get number sixty two and number sixty three against the Crows, GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Crows, er I mean The Ravens!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Meh, it still wont be enough to propel us into the post season.

kenny1937
12-09-2006, 01:57 AM
It Might!!, we can always hope!!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Birdies, er I mean The Ravens!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
12-09-2006, 09:04 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
It Might!!, we can always hope!!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Birdies, er I mean The Ravens!!

8-) :lol: :pint:


I'm a bit in short supply.

kenny1937
12-10-2006, 05:32 PM
Well He needs one more to tie Shannon Sharpe. but the way the offense played today, a tie is not assured.

GO CHIEFS :hammer: Somebody!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
12-10-2006, 06:18 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
Well He needs one more to tie Shannon Sharpe. but the way the offense played today, a tie is not assured.

GO CHIEFS :hammer: Somebody!!

8-) :lol: :pint:




Nothing is assured. In an unrelated subject; I think Green should retire before this enept "O" line gets him killed.

kenny1937
12-10-2006, 07:01 PM
Well they almost got the job done today, if he is smart he will take the Joe Montana example and as you said, Retire!!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: Somebody!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

wolfpack
12-13-2006, 12:06 PM
i just hope he stays in k.c. without breaking the bank.

kenny1937
12-13-2006, 06:16 PM
Unless the offensive line can protect him, and give him the time it takes to opperate, he will suffer another concussion, and then another, and will have to retire because like Montana, (who had the same problem) he is getting up there in quarter back age. I want him to stay too, he is a good quarterback, but they are going to let him have time to do his thing, or he will be limited to short passes and or runs, and or sacks. Glad to have you aboard wolfpack, let's root them home into the playoffs, if that is possible.

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Chargers!!

8-) :lol: :pint: