PDA

View Full Version : Postgame thoughts. FrankenChief where are you?

ctchiefsfan
11-09-2014, 11:33 PM
Frankenchief usually does an after the game thread, but it ain't here so I'll do my lame best...

1) To the offensive line.....you were OFFENSIVE today. Most of the day the buffs ran a 4 man rush with few blitzes yet Smith was running for his life almost the whole game. Every single one of you should be required to take the entire defense out for an all you can eat and drink dinner. Just be glad the Defense bailed you out today.

2) Our Defense....You guys are INCREDIBLE!!!!! For almost 3 quarters of the game our offense couldn't score and the buffs were running wild but you held those nasty buff scum to just 6 points in the last 3 quarters. You JUST DIDN'T QUIT! You did such a great job that we were able to win with just 17 points. THANK YOU!!!!

3) Ron Parker.....As far as I am concerned you should get the game ball. You forced that fumble that saved us from going down 17-3. Saved our ashes! Gave the offense a chance to get it done. Then when those damned buffs had 1st and goal late in the 4th quarter they figured they could burn you but you stepped up and said "NOT ON MY WATCH!" WOW! Just WOW!!!! You earned a month's pay in the second half today.

4) Jamaal......I wish I could jump up and down about your game today.....but I can't......You just did what you always do.....you came through for us when we needed you most. Like you always do. THANK YOU for being a Chief!!!!!

5) Alex Smith.....You scared the crap out of me when you lowered your head to get the extra yards on that touchdown. THANK YOU!!!!! But please don't scare me like that again. Just go out there, manage the game, put 30 points on the board and DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT ANY MORE!!!! DAMMIT!!!!!

6) Andy Reid.....This was NOT your best game. But that keeper by Alex Smith was the right call at the right time. And that 4th and 1 where JC went all the way......GREAT DECISION and GREAT CALL. Almost like you'd been keeping that play in your back pocket for emergencies. THANK YOU Andy for coming to the Chiefs last year. Best thing that has happened to us in a long time.

Best I can do guys. Sorry. And where is FrankenChief??????

jap1
11-09-2014, 11:42 PM
For those of us who couldn't watch, was Parker playing CB or Safety? Either way, he has definitely improved a lot.

Did Mays play at all? I'm assuming not much since he only had one tackle.

Also, who is the starting RT? Is it still Harris, or did Stephenson never win the spot back?

i have to give it up to Bowe. For a big part of the game he was the only offense we had going for us. He didn't earn his full paycheck today, but he performed like you would expect your top WR to do. This may have been the first game where a WR had the most yards and receptions.

Finally, I have to give it to Reid for sticking with JC enough, despite him getting shut down for a LOT of the game. There were a couple times where we passed in short yardage, but with our OL getting beat up, I don't blame him.

ctchiefsfan
11-09-2014, 11:50 PM
For those of us who couldn't watch, was Parker playing CB or Safety? Either way, he has definitely improved a lot.

Also, who is the starting RT? Is it still Harris, or did Stephenson never win the spot back?

Finally, I have to give it to Reid for sticking with JC enough, despite him getting shut down for a LOT of the game. There were a couple times where we passed in short yardage, but with our OL getting beat up, I don't blame him.

Yeah...Reid did a good job today. I was expecting him to go all pass-happy, but he stayed with the run just enough that the buffs still had to watch for it......and it paid off when we needed it most.

Seek
11-10-2014, 12:27 PM
From What I saw, Mays did play, but mostly on special teams. He was involved in a scuffle in which I saw the Buffalo player literally punch him him in the junk.

I believe Parker was playing safety based on how they had him listed as a starter, but he seemed to go everywhere Watkins went and was some times lined up as Corner and then as a NB and other times as FS.

My two Cents. I was a big fan of Jr. Hemmingway. I am now ready to move on from him and I would rather see what Albert Wilson can provide us. I have seen him just a few times as a receiver and to my knowledge caught the two balls thrown his direction unlike Jr. who is dropping them. Outside of Bowe, our receivers are horrible so why not give him a shot.

jason1981
11-10-2014, 09:04 PM
Anyone notice how owens got burned on the td? Gaines only played 2 snaps. This was owens 1st game back from injury and i think gaines has played good enough to be able to start atleast on the inside at nickel. Teicher said cooper and gaines only played two snaps on defense and i thought flemming was injured so who started opposite of sean smith. He did say parker, berry, sean smith played every snap on defense. They moved parker around. But anyways owens sucked before he got injured amd i think gaines should be above him on the depth chart.

Justin5772002
11-12-2014, 07:39 AM
Anyone notice how owens got burned on the td? Gaines only played 2 snaps. This was owens 1st game back from injury and i think gaines has played good enough to be able to start atleast on the inside at nickel. Teicher said cooper and gaines only played two snaps on defense and i thought flemming was injured so who started opposite of sean smith. He did say parker, berry, sean smith played every snap on defense. They moved parker around. But anyways owens sucked before he got injured amd i think gaines should be above him on the depth chart.
Parker had a HUGE game. From what I watched he was playing corner. Which scares the **** out of me. I think Parker is Definately a better safety than a CB. But he went out there and proved me wrong

ctchiefsfan
11-12-2014, 10:28 AM
Parker had a HUGE game. From what I watched he was playing corner. Which scares the **** out of me. I think Parker is Definately a better safety than a CB. But he went out there and proved me wrong

Parker played LIGHTS OUT Sunday. No doubt. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come and not just a case of his having 1 really good game. But even if this was just an isolated case of Parker having a great day I must say he chose a really good day to play especially well.