PDA

View Full Version : 7-5



kenny1937
12-03-2006, 05:32 PM
7-5, thats the won-loos record, it should have been 8-4, but you can't look at what it might have been, you have to look at reality, and reality is, the Offense did their job, the Defense didn't. In the everyday work place that would get you Fired! You can lick your wounds if you want to, but my suggestion would be, regain the fire, put the loss behind you and regain your respectabilty agains Baltimore. 7-5 does not rule you out, but a couple of more losses will, and maybe even one more loss. Clean up the spilt milk, get back on track and-
GO CHIE#FS :hammer: The Ravens!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
12-03-2006, 06:31 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
7-5, thats the won-loos record, it should have been 8-4, but you can't look at what it might have been, you have to look at reality, and reality is, the Offense did their job, the Defense didn't. In the everyday work place that would get you Fired! You can lick your wounds if you want to, but my suggestion would be, regain the fire, put the loss behind you and regain your respectabilty agains Baltimore. 7-5 does not rule you out, but a couple of more losses will, and maybe even one more loss. Clean up the spilt milk, get back on track and-
GO CHIE#FS :hammer: The Ravens!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Stick a fork in them; they'er done.

kenny1937
12-04-2006, 01:26 PM
Well I will keep the fork handy, but I won't stick it in until I'm sure the turkey is done (grin).

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Ravens!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
12-05-2006, 05:09 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
Well I will keep the fork handy, but I won't stick it in until I'm sure the turkey is done (grin).

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Ravens!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Gonna wait until they're crispy eh?

Guru
12-06-2006, 01:05 AM
Chiefster wrote:


kenny1937 wrote:
Well I will keep the fork handy, but I won't stick it in until I'm sure the turkey is done (grin).

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Ravens!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Gonna wait until they're crispy eh?

Overdone. As usual. Just like Carl seems to like it.

Chiefster
12-06-2006, 09:54 PM
Guru wrote:
Overdone. As usual. Just like Carl seems to like it.

Unfortunately.

kenny1937
12-07-2006, 03:49 AM
Well, it looks like Carl has got his work cut out for him, the answer is simple really, Talent well managed wins games, goes to playoffs, and wins Super Bowls, so Carl, what is missing in the equation? I'll give you a break, you have three, count them, three guesses!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Turkeys, er I Mean The Ravens!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
12-08-2006, 06:11 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Well, it looks like Carl has got his work cut out for him, the answer is simple really, Talent well managed wins games, goes to playoffs, and wins Super Bowls, so Carl, what is missing in the equation? I'll give you a break, you have three, count them, three guesses!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Turkeys, er I Mean The Ravens!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Carl needs to go away along with Turnstile.

kenny1937
12-08-2006, 01:09 PM
Chiefster wrote:


kenny1937 wrote:
Well, it looks like Carl has got his work cut out for him, the answer is simple really, Talent well managed wins games, goes to playoffs, and wins Super Bowls, so Carl, what is missing in the equation? I'll give you a break, you have three, count them, three guesses!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Turkeys, er I Mean The Ravens!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Carl needs to go away along with Turnstile.

I don't care where Carl goes, as long as he finds adequate talent to fill the voids, the five year plan he made after getting off the Mayflower is no longer valid, C'mon Carl, get into the space age, take off the Pilgrim costume and donn a space suit befor Snotty beams you off the bridge!!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Canaries, er I mean The Ravens!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

kenny1937
12-08-2006, 01:36 PM
Chiefster wrote:


kenny1937 wrote:
Well, it looks like Carl has got his work cut out for him, the answer is simple really, Talent well managed wins games, goes to playoffs, and wins Super Bowls, so Carl, what is missing in the equation? I'll give you a break, you have three, count them, three guesses!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Turkeys, er I Mean The Ravens!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Carl needs to go away along with Turnstile.

I don't care where Carl goes, as long as he finds adequate talent to fill the voids, the five year plan he made after getting off the Mayflower is no longer valid, C'mon Carl, get into the space age, take off the Pilgrim costume and donn a space suit befor Snotty beams you off the bridge!!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Canaries, er I mean The Ravens!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
12-08-2006, 01:54 PM
kenny1937 wrote:


Chiefster wrote:


kenny1937 wrote:
Well, it looks like Carl has got his work cut out for him, the answer is simple really, Talent well managed wins games, goes to playoffs, and wins Super Bowls, so Carl, what is missing in the equation? I'll give you a break, you have three, count them, three guesses!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Turkeys, er I Mean The Ravens!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Carl needs to go away along with Turnstile.

I don't care where Carl goes, as long as he finds adequate talent to fill the voids, the five year plan he made after getting off the Mayflower is no longer valid, C'mon Carl, get into the space age, take off the Pilgrim costume and donn a space suit befor Snotty beams you off the bridge!!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Canaries, er I mean The Ravens!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

I want snotty to beam him off the bridge. I want King Carl to go away and never come back.

kenny1937
12-09-2006, 01:54 AM
The Klingons said that they don't want him, and the Ferangese said that if we sent him there, they would start Galactic War number three, I guess we are stuck, Sigh!!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Wrens er I mean The Ravens!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
12-09-2006, 09:06 PM
Maybe we can get him to fly over the Bermuda Triangle.

kenny1937
12-10-2006, 05:29 PM
At this point, even that would not help!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: Somebody!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
12-10-2006, 06:18 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
At this point, even that would not help!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: Somebody!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Actually nothing will help.

kenny1937
12-10-2006, 06:58 PM
It is looking that way more and more, I will hang in for one more loss, than they are done for sure, could happen against San Diego, and if they play that bad away from home as they did today at home, it is a done deal!!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: Somebody!!

8-) :lol: :pint: