PDA

View Full Version : nfl nasty hits

anaeelbackwards
10-25-2007, 02:28 PM
the joe montana hit seems to be a trend in a lot of the big nfl hits video

YouTube - NFL hardest hits

hermhater
10-25-2007, 02:30 PM
I love watching those clips of other teams getting clobbered!

anaeelbackwards
10-25-2007, 02:37 PM
I love watching those clips of other teams getting clobbered!

there was a lot of chiefs unis i saw in that vid. lol :drunkhb:

hermhater
10-25-2007, 02:38 PM
there was a lot of chiefs unis i saw in that vid. lol :drunkhb:

I ignore those!

:lol: :D

Chiefster
10-25-2007, 02:58 PM
I have just one thing to say: OUCH!

chiefinsyr
10-25-2007, 07:43 PM
One from my man Tanard Jackson from Syracuse. I'm not a Bucs fan, but its good to see Syracuse players do well(at least for me).

YouTube - Tanard Jackson Jacks Up Dallas Clark

PS- It seems like the farther you go back in time the more brutal the hits were. They were pretty much trying to rip the QB's head off, and were pretty close to actually doing it.

anaeelbackwards
10-26-2007, 03:29 PM
Can You Say Nasty? Wooo-weee!

rbedgood
10-27-2007, 02:05 AM
Thanks...and I did see a lot of 49ers clips...unfortunately many of them were Joe Montana getting plastered...quite a few from the 49ers defense though.

hermhater
10-27-2007, 02:09 AM
Thanks...and I did see a lot of 49ers clips...unfortunately many of them were Joe Montana getting plastered...quite a few from the 49ers defense though.

It seems that you have been engendered to a cause that is close to your heart.

Joe came to KC and was welcomed and revered.

Can you imagine what the Raiders fans would have done to their OWN QB if they got Montana?
:lol:

Thanks for being a Chief Joe!

:sign0098:

rbedgood
10-27-2007, 02:13 AM
The reason Joe is one of my favorites is that I have very mixed emotions about Jerry. I liked Jerry, but struggle to forgive his visit to the "Evil Empire".

hermhater
10-27-2007, 02:17 AM
The reason Joe is one of my favorites is that I have very mixed emotions about Jerry. I liked Jerry, but struggle to forgive his visit to the "Evil Empire".

I will never have a defense for that move on Jerry's part, but he was able to get another contract?

Sorry you're idol went to the dark side, but remember we just got Donnie Edwards back!!!!

:bananen_smilies046:

rbedgood
10-27-2007, 02:29 AM
No football player would serve as an idol...however my favorite used to be a toss up between Joe and Jerry...Jerry committed the unpardonable sin of football...well actually he didn't go to the Cowpies, but was a close 2nd.

hermhater
10-27-2007, 02:45 AM
No football player would serve as an idol...however my favorite used to be a toss up between Joe and Jerry...Jerry committed the unpardonable sin of football...well actually he didn't go to the Cowpies, but was a close 2nd.

The boys are worse than the raiders?

Raiders are the worst!

rbedgood
10-27-2007, 03:02 AM
The boys are worse than the raiders?

Raiders are the worst!

It is all perspective...the Faiders are a geographic rival for my team...the Cowpies and 49ers have met in many big games over the years in the playoffs, especially the NFC title game. So I hate one more than the other. But hate both in large quantities.

hermhater
10-27-2007, 03:37 AM
It is all perspective...the Faiders are a geographic rival for my team...the Cowpies and 49ers have met in many big games over the years in the playoffs, especially the NFC title game. So I hate one more than the other. But hate both in large quantities.

Fair enough.