PDA

View Full Version : Well are they crispy enough yet!

Chiefster
12-10-2006, 04:00 PM
...Just wonderin. :-?

kenny1937
12-10-2006, 04:27 PM
Not quite, one more loss and they are done, (if they don't get any help, they are done now), my optimisn is fading fast though.

GO CHIEFS :hammer: Somebody!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
12-10-2006, 05:20 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
Not quite, one more loss and they are done, (if they don't get any help, they are done now), my optimisn is fading fast though.

They ARE done; merely accept the inevitable.

kenny1937
12-10-2006, 05:53 PM
As bad as it seems, and as bad as I feel right now because of the loss, I still cling to that thread, that is resembling a spider webb more all the time, Sigh!

Chiefster
12-10-2006, 06:06 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
As bad as it seems, and as bad as I feel right now because of the loss, I still cling to that thread, that is resembling a spider webb more all the time, Sigh!

Suite yourself.

kenny1937
12-10-2006, 06:15 PM
How many of the next three games do you think that they will win?

8-) :pint:

Guru
12-10-2006, 08:42 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
How many of the next three games do you think that they will win?

8-) :pint:

ONE

No, I don't know which one either. Probably Sandy Eggo just to spite us.

kenny1937
12-11-2006, 01:32 AM
I'm thinking Oakland, but you never can tell, especially with the team that took the field against Baltimore, Like Chiefster said, it looks like the Fat Lady is practicing the scales, preparing to sing.

wolfpack
12-12-2006, 06:18 PM
they were done after the brownie game. and as many holes that need to be filled next year,they are done in `07 too.the cap wnt let them fill all of them. but look at the bright side,,,,, its been this way for the last 17 years. thank you queen carl.

Chiefster
12-12-2006, 07:48 PM
wolfpack wrote:
they were done after the brownie game. and as many holes that need to be filled next year,they are done in `07 too.the cap wnt let them fill all of them. but look at the bright side,,,,, its been this way for the last 17 years. thank you queen carl.

Yep! Welcome aboard wolfpack. Swing by the "Introduce Youself To The Crowd" forum and tell us about yourself.

kenny1937
12-13-2006, 01:22 AM
Wouldn't you like to see Trent Green "Matriculating" up the Field, Us old timers still remember Lennie, (Dawson)
"Matriculating" as well as my Favorite, Joe Montana, we just kinda miss all that Matriculating!!

GO CHIEFS "Matriculate" up the FIELD!!

Chiefster
12-13-2006, 09:53 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Wouldn't you like to see Trent Green "Matriculating" up the Field, Us old timers still remember Lennie, (Dawson)
"Matriculating" as well as my Favorite, Joe Montana, we just kinda miss all that Matriculating!!

GO CHIEFS "Matriculate" up the FIELD!!

65 toss power trap
-Hank Stram
It would be nice, but fear that it simply isn't happenin this year - again.

kenny1937
12-13-2006, 05:41 PM
Well I can still see Hank's face, when he made the "matriculating" statement. At my age I don't know if I will ever see them in another Superbowl, but I can always hope that it happens. Anyway as always!
GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Chargers!!

wolfpack
12-13-2006, 06:41 PM
i would like to see pollard and paige start. the season is all but lost,build for next year.

Chiefster
12-13-2006, 06:51 PM
wolfpack wrote:
i would like to see pollard and paige start. the season is all but lost,build for next year.

I'm with ya there. Wesley stunk up the place.

Guru
12-14-2006, 12:32 AM
Here are some of Hank's more memorable quotes.

As I matriculate my way down the field of life, I will never forget this moment and you wonderful people who helped make this day possible.
Hank Stram

I'm here today because you, Lamar, provided me with the opportunity to be your head coach for 14_ years.
Hank Stram

Let's matriculate the ball down the field, boys.
Hank Stram

My philosophy? Simplicity plus variety.
Hank Stram

The honor I feel today being inducted into the Hall of Fame is beyond what words can describe. My thanks to the Hall of Fame committee, who saw fit to bestow this great honor upon me today.
Hank Stram

The receivers are an integral part of the passing game.
Hank Stram

There are few secrets in football. So execute.
Hank Stram

We knew we had to go through Oakland to win the championship, and they knew they had to go through Kansas City. That made it a very bitter rivalry.
Hank Stram

Yesterday is a cancelled check. Today is cash on the line. Tomorrow is a promissory note.
Hank Stram

You can't be fat and fast, too; so lift, run, diet and work.
Hank Stram

You can't do that in OUR league!
Hank Stram

You cannot win if you cannot run.
Hank Stram

kenny1937
12-14-2006, 01:21 AM
Love it Guru, Love it, great job and a great post, I wonder if there is a clone of Hank out there anywhere, it would be great to see that guy "matriculating" on the sidelines again, along with, as wolfpack so aptly put it, a balanced team, Oh Well a fella can dream can't he?

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Chargers!!