PDA

View Full Version : ooh nooo

Chiefs4life24
02-18-2015, 10:31 AM
A source close to Justin Houston says he will not sign Any franchise tag. Long long holdout imminent, he is set on a high number and chiefs are trying to talk him down would be my guess

jap1
02-18-2015, 11:51 AM
I suspect Houston wants to be the highest paid defensive player in history. I dont blame him, really. He almost broke the sack record and was on a very inexpensive rookie contact. He's never been "paid" and is one of the best sack artists in the game. Not to mention passing in kc probably means you are limited in the media exposure that you get, which limits your ability to sign endorsement deals.

Seek
02-18-2015, 12:28 PM
He was on the radio the other day and said it was not in the best interest for the team to franchise him. However, I do believe he will sign the franchise tag, he may just hold that agains the Chiefs and refuse to work out any other deal and force a trade.

matthewschiefs
02-18-2015, 12:34 PM
There are rumors going back and forth on if he will sign. Some sorces say he will some say he won't I guess this is something we will just have to wait and see

Chiefs4life24
02-18-2015, 12:39 PM
I just hope they don't blow this. Houston is the key

Eydugstr
02-18-2015, 01:14 PM
I suspect Houston wants to be the highest paid defensive player in history. I dont blame him, really. He almost broke the sack record and was on a very inexpensive rookie contact. He's never been "paid" and is one of the best sack artists in the game. Not to mention passing in kc probably means you are limited in the media exposure that you get, which limits your ability to sign endorsement deals.

Re-quoted for truth. We might have to brace ourselves for the fact that Houston might not re-sign with the Chiefs.

Chiefs4life24
02-18-2015, 01:20 PM
Watch him go to Denver, do you guys think they are gonna screw this up??

Eydugstr
02-18-2015, 02:05 PM
Denver never messes up when it comes to blowing their organization's money. They only screw up in the postseason.

It's not so much a case of our front office screwing it up, it's more about what bigger market teams can offer. Either way Justin Houston is going to be a very wealthy man.

Chiefs4life24
02-18-2015, 02:21 PM
He I not easily replaceable. Justin must want something over the moon that we just can't afford