Chiefs4life24
03-06-2015, 01:20 PM
He is talking to them about a restructure now

marloweopatchiefs
03-06-2015, 01:43 PM
That's awesome. Do you have a link?

Bortnem
03-06-2015, 01:56 PM
Love to hear this! Love it when players haven't spent away all their money and show some loyalty to the franchise that took a chance on them and helped them develop into the star they are now.

Here is the link: http://espn.go.com/blog/kansas-city-chiefs/post/_/id/10901/indeed-tamba-hali-optimisic-about-staying-with-chiefs?ex_cid=espnapi_public

jap1
03-07-2015, 01:14 AM
I would be surprised if anything happened before they know what is going to happen to Houston. If we lose Houston, Hali becomes very important. If we keep Houston, Hali becomes very expendable. I'd love to see him here either way, but I have a tough time justifying more than 3-4 mil for him to split time with Ford.

jason1981
03-07-2015, 01:31 AM
I would be surprised if anything happened before they know what is going to happen to Houston. If we lose Houston, Hali becomes very important. If we keep Houston, Hali becomes very expendable. I'd love to see him here either way, but I have a tough time justifying more than 3-4 mil for him to split time with Ford.

Unless we keep hali and trade ford. ...

Just joking.

ctchiefsfan
03-08-2015, 12:35 PM
He is talking to them about a restructure now

This is GOOD NEWS! With Houston having his panties in a wad (according to reports) keeping Hali becomes important. I REALLY want to see him finish out his career as a Chief!