spam

Chiefster
10-26-2007, 11:27 PM
spam

No just post whoring. :D

hermhater
10-26-2007, 11:30 PM
Stat.

I don't even know what that was about...

Anyone else got a clue??

:sign0153: :toast2: :drunkhb: :bananen_smilies046:

McLovin
10-26-2007, 11:31 PM
Chiefster, Cheifster, I really thought you taught him better then this, This is spam, 1 word to start a thread.

Now one word to follow up a current thread... now that is post whoring. Although this is somewhat better then the cats. And now this is an official thread to post whore in, but there should have been some substance to the original thread.

HH what the heck am I going to do with you.
Bwahahahhaha

Chiefster
10-26-2007, 11:39 PM
I don't even know what that was about...

Anyone else got a clue??

:sign0153: :toast2: :drunkhb: :bananen_smilies046:

Sorry bud; can't help ya.

Chiefster, Cheifster, I really thought you taught him better then this, This is spam, 1 word to start a thread.

Now one word to follow up a current thread... now that is post whoring. Although this is somewhat better then the cats. And now this is an official thread to post whore in, but there should have been some substance to the original thread.

HH what the heck am I going to do with you.
Bwahahahhaha

I think you and I have different opinions of spam and post whoring. :p

luv
10-27-2007, 02:26 AM
Sorry bud; can't help ya.

I think you and I have different opinions of spam and post whoring. :p
Post whoring all the time can be just as annoying as spam.

hermhater
10-27-2007, 02:27 AM

I have already apologized many times.

No more spam.

rbedgood
10-27-2007, 02:28 AM
HH, I think what Luv and others are trying to say is mix in a little more "on-topic" to make the "off-topic" a diversion rather than a distraction.

luv
10-27-2007, 02:30 AM
HH, I think what Luv and others are trying to say is mix in a little more "on-topic" to make the "off-topic" a diversion rather than a distraction.
Or not post a thread for every thought that enters his head. I like football threads, and I may post off topic stuff, but I don't start 50 threads per day.

Chiefster
10-27-2007, 02:34 AM

Agreed, it can be; this is why I strongly advocate the "Ignore" option for that which is most annoying to people.

hermhater
10-27-2007, 05:08 AM

Or not post a thread for every thought that enters his head. I like football threads, and I may post off topic stuff, but I don't start 50 threads per day.

Agreed, it can be; this is why I strongly advocate the "Ignore" option for that which is most annoying to people.

OK. I can probably do that.

Guru
10-27-2007, 06:19 AM
spamalot

FYP!