PDA

View Full Version : Hermhater !

YZILLA
10-26-2007, 03:46 AM
Herm , Im seeing so many posts with your name on them , you gotta be running out of stuff to write about . If I see a post about your last BM im outa here -lol

luv
10-26-2007, 03:50 AM
Herm , Im seeing so many posts with your name on them , you gotta be running out of stuff to write about . If I see a post about your last BM im outa here -lol
So I'm not the only one....

hermhater
10-26-2007, 04:09 PM

So I'm not the only one....

Hey guys!!

Did you see the post admin up the other day about the amount of posts?

3 years and 4 months to reach 10,000 posts for the entire site.

34,000 since I got here.

Sorry if I took over your own personal b!tch forum luv, but I get really tired of reading the same things over and over!

Do you think it is a coincidence that people are finding out about this site from google more and more?

Post some Chiefs related stuff instead of telling everyone in cyberspace that you chauffeured around some pervert while he rubbed one off in your backseat.

If anyone has a problem with me being here take it up with admin or the mods, I would suggest.

anaeelbackwards
10-26-2007, 05:21 PM
ouch......yikes!

YZILLA
10-26-2007, 05:47 PM
In case you missed it the little LOL was meant to mean I am kidding . Didnt mean to hit a nerve! just a Joke Herm no offense intended !:bananen_smilies046:

Canada
10-26-2007, 05:50 PM
Hey guys!!

34,000 since I got here.

Sorry if I took over your own personal b!tch forum luv, but I get really tired of reading the same things over and over!

Do you think it is a coincidence that people are finding out about this site from google more and more?

Post some Chiefs related stuff instead of telling everyone in cyberspace that you chauffeured around some pervert while he rubbed one off in your backseat.

If anyone has a problem with me being here take it up with admin or the mods, I would suggest.

Perhaps you and I should go sit down, relax and have a beer?? :bananen_smilies046:

anaeelbackwards
10-26-2007, 05:55 PM
Perhaps you and I should go sit down, relax and have a beer?? :bananen_smilies046:

ill pull up a chair with you guys, that is if im invited of course. :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
10-26-2007, 05:56 PM
ill pull up a chair with you guys, that is if im invited of course. :bananen_smilies046:

Always!! :bananen_smilies046:

royalswin100games
10-26-2007, 06:26 PM
I haven't been on in awhile since today but Herm's been putting in some good posts IMO. Of course, some are a little out there. :toast2:

anaeelbackwards
10-26-2007, 06:27 PM
I haven't been on in awhile since today but Herm's been putting in some good posts IMO. Of course, some are a little out there. :toast2:

postwhoring at its best. one day i hope to be just like ol' HH! :welcome:

hermhater
10-26-2007, 06:28 PM
In case you missed it the little LOL was meant to mean I am kidding . Didnt mean to hit a nerve! just a Joke Herm no offense intended !:bananen_smilies046:

Wasn't directed towards you in the least. Just had to include it so people would know what luv was talking about.

You can't offend me!

(I learned that from Guru!)

:lol:

hermhater
10-26-2007, 06:29 PM

Sounds like a damn fine plan! Just got back from the store with 16 of them and plan to put them away 2 at a time!

:bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
10-26-2007, 06:32 PM

Unless I have gotten to black out drive, I generally keep the bizarre references to the Locker Room or Youtube...

Thanks for the compliment, I try and post EVERYTHING I read about the Chiefs, so there is no need to go out into the interweb thingy, and have to search all around.

Admin likes it that way! Or at least he said he did with the Pictures place.

I guess I should ask Admin if I am posting too much.

YZILLA
10-26-2007, 07:16 PM
I just posted it as a joke because at the time I came in every post in the list said hermhater behind it . I was just bustin your chops in fun though. If you werent here it would be a boring place for sure ! Sorry if I came across wrong.

hermhater
10-26-2007, 07:20 PM
I just posted it as a joke because at the time I came in every post in the list said hermhater behind it . I was just bustin your chops in fun though. If you werent here it would be a boring place for sure ! Sorry if I came across wrong.

It was not you at all guy!

Just had to include you so people would know what luv was talking about!

It is the same way with me in the mornings.

sling58 gets up at some god awful hour and has posted to every thread available!

Sometimes it kills threads, other times I enjoy the banter.

I have been known to hijack a few threads my self!

Chiefster
10-26-2007, 09:16 PM
All this over poop?

hermhater
10-26-2007, 09:21 PM
All this over poop?

YZILLA was just joking around...

I got a little carried away I guess...

Sorry luv!

:D

(Chiefster said poop! :lol:)

Chiefster
10-26-2007, 09:37 PM
YZILLA was just joking around...

I got a little carried away I guess...

Sorry luv!

(Chiefster said poop! :lol:)

For lack of a better word. :D

chief31
10-27-2007, 05:29 AM
You can't offend me!

(I learned that from Guru!)

I've "seen" him get a little bit defensive before. :D

Guru
10-27-2007, 06:58 AM
I've "seen" him get a little bit defensive before. :D

The best offense is a good defense. :D

sling58
10-27-2007, 07:07 AM
It was not you at all guy!

Just had to include you so people would know what luv was talking about!

It is the same way with me in the mornings.

sling58 gets up at some god awful hour and has posted to every thread available!

Sometimes it kills threads, other times I enjoy the banter.

I have been known to hijack a few threads my self!

It's only 6 am and I am just replying to all the stuff you posted from the night before. You keep the site going at night and I will keep it going in the mornings.

luv
10-27-2007, 01:12 PM
Hey guys!!

34,000 since I got here.

WTF? I don't post Chiefs stuff?

I post other stuff for a good laugh. People tend to love laughing at other people.

I just get tired of seeing 95% of two pages worth of new posts being started by you. You don't give anyone a chance to post this stuff. I don't post as much Chiefs stuff anymore because it's already been talked about. And then you gripe at me for not starting Chiefs threads?

Let me guess, that makes me not as good of a fan, right? I don't care for my team like I should?

Canada
10-27-2007, 01:29 PM
I have a black eye and I don't know why?? What the hell happened last night??

luv
10-27-2007, 01:34 PM
I have a black eye and I don't know why?? What the hell happened last night??
Man, I thought people over here were different. I'm learning....

Canada
10-27-2007, 01:37 PM
Man, I thought people over here were different. I'm learning....

Over where??? Did I teach u something?? I am really slow today!! :bananen_smilies046:

luv
10-27-2007, 01:39 PM
Over where??? Did I teach u something?? I am really slow today!! :bananen_smilies046:
Yes, you taught me something. No more personal stories for the purpose of entertaining. They always bite me in the arse.

I'll try to keep most of my posts Chiefs related from now on.

sling58
10-27-2007, 01:42 PM
Yes, you taught me something. No more personal stories for the purpose of entertaining. They always bite me in the arse.

You post whatever you want.

hermhater
10-27-2007, 03:35 PM
WTF? I don't post Chiefs stuff?

I post other stuff for a good laugh. People tend to love laughing at other people.

I just get tired of seeing 95% of two pages worth of new posts being started by you. You don't give anyone a chance to post this stuff. I don't post as much Chiefs stuff anymore because it's already been talked about. And then you gripe at me for not starting Chiefs threads?

Let me guess, that makes me not as good of a fan, right? I don't care for my team like I should?

I have already apologized many times for those comments.

Caught me when I was pretty hung over, and I was not being polite.

Just couldn't understand why you would have a problem with how much I post since it has obviously helped the site grow.

If it has come at your detriment, then I apologize, but I see it as good for the site.

You are going to a Chiefs game this year, and I am not.

You are obviously a better Chiefs fan than I.

Truce?

luv
10-27-2007, 06:43 PM
I have already apologized many times for those comments.

Caught me when I was pretty hung over, and I was not being polite.

Just couldn't understand why you would have a problem with how much I post since it has obviously helped the site grow.

If it has come at your detriment, then I apologize, but I see it as good for the site.

You are going to a Chiefs game this year, and I am not.

You are obviously a better Chiefs fan than I.

Truce?

It is to a detriment. Part of the fun of being part of a site is coming up with something for people to talk about. Chiefs related or not. You are not giving anyone the opportunity to experience that because you've already posted everything.

I see you're being rude now. Posting that Chiefster is having sex with a corpse and comments about my boobs. I've had people ask what up with me lately. I'm wondering what's up with you?

hermhater
10-27-2007, 06:56 PM
It is to a detriment. Part of the fun of being part of a site is coming up with something for people to talk about. Chiefs related or not. You are not giving anyone the opportunity to experience that because you've already posted everything.

I see you're being rude now. Posting that Chiefster is having sex with a corpse and comments about my boobs. I've had people ask what up with me lately. I'm wondering what's up with you?

Chiefster was a corpse too.

You make comments about sexuality often on this site, didn't think I was doing anything to offend anyone, it was all in good fun.

I made fun of myself as well.

I was actually trying to apologize to you, luv.

If you want to remain bitter that is fine with me.

:lol: :bananen_smilies046: :toast2: :beer: :D

Canada
10-29-2007, 08:58 AM

How did I teach you that?? ...and I thought you liked the arse biting thing!! :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
10-29-2007, 07:44 PM
How did I teach you that?? ...and I thought you liked the arse biting thing!! :bananen_smilies046:

Whats all this talk about biting donks?

Canada
10-30-2007, 06:35 PM
postwhoring at its best. one day i hope to be just like ol' HH! :welcome:

Be careful what you wish for!! :lol: :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
10-30-2007, 06:36 PM
Be careful what you wish for!! :lol: :bananen_smilies046:

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life."

Heh! What did that dean know!