03-31-2015, 03:33 PM
The Chiefs have the 7th toughest schedule
What you need to know about Chiefs' 2015 Schedule
Posted 3 hours ago

BJ Kissel
Chiefs Reporter
KCChiefs.com
Email @ChiefsReporter
Based off 2014 records, the Kansas City Chiefs have the seventh-toughest schedule in 2015
According to ESPN Stats and Information, the Kansas City Chiefs’ opponents in 2015 had a combined winning percentage of .545, which is the seventh highest in the NFL.

While the official dates of the schedule will be announced soon, the home and away opponents for the Chiefs have already been decided.

HOME
Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, Buffalo Bills, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions (London)
AWAY
Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Houston Texans, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings
The winning percentage in 2014 of teams the Chiefs will host next season was .523, which ranks No. 16 in the NFL.

But the Chiefs face a tougher schedule on road according to these numbers, with the combined winning percentage of .566 for those opponents.

A lot can change from one year to the next, so the teams’ 2014 records and their winning percentage aren’t necessarily an indicator of whether or not they’ll be successful in 2015.

But in March, it’s an interesting thing to look at as we look forward to the schedule release coming later in April.

Justin5772002
03-31-2015, 07:26 PM
When does the official schedule come out? I gotta get on those Chiefs @ Chargers tix asap!

Chiefs4life24
03-31-2015, 08:01 PM
April

Lewis_Chiefs
04-01-2015, 01:42 PM
Already got my tickets ordered for the Lions game at Wembley, can't wait !

Chiefs4life24
04-01-2015, 01:53 PM
I for one don't see this schedule being any different than last year, after last year what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. I thought it showed people they can play with and beat the big boys

Justin5772002
04-02-2015, 02:33 PM
I for one don't see this schedule being any different than last year, after last year what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. I thought it showed people they can play with and beat the big boys
Completely agree. It's time we are competitive enough to take our division this year and make a run!

rodu
04-04-2015, 07:44 PM
tough road schedule, going to have to be lights out at home

Chiefs4life24
04-04-2015, 09:48 PM
Out of all these games Baltimore and Green Bay are the toughest on the road in my opinion

ctchiefsfan
04-05-2015, 08:02 AM
Already got my tickets ordered for the Lions game at Wembley, can't wait !

On this side of the pond we hate losing that home game and subjecting the players to two rough weeks of jet lag, but really glad you'll get to see our Chiefs play. Please round up all your friends and make that game a "Home Game". Over here we have to count on you to make this a real home game for our Chiefs. TURN WEMBLEY INTO A SEA OF RED!!!

ctchiefsfan
04-05-2015, 08:08 AM
DAMNED RIGHT!!! On paper it is a tough schedule. But last year with a tough schedule we were only 2 screw-ups (Tennessee and Oakland-1) away from going 11-5 again. Manning is fading. We can win the west this year!

Chiefs4life24
04-05-2015, 05:35 PM
The NFL has said they looking at locations in Germany and Mexico to play games

ctchiefsfan
04-05-2015, 06:04 PM
The NFL has said they looking at locations in Germany and Mexico to play games

OH LORD SAVE US from the NFL's never-ending quest for money! In their quest to make football a worldwide sport they are going to ruin it for us fans that have spent the last 50 years making the NFL what is today.

Lewis_Chiefs
04-05-2015, 06:10 PM
On this side of the pond we hate losing that home game and subjecting the players to two rough weeks of jet lag, but really glad you'll get to see our Chiefs play. Please round up all your friends and make that game a "Home Game". Over here we have to count on you to make this a real home game for our Chiefs. TURN WEMBLEY INTO A SEA OF RED!!!

The Chiefs UK fan group have bought a block of tickets close to one of the endzones so a lot of us will be sat together. The atmosphere is strange at these international series games. I went to the Rams-Patriots game a few years ago and fans of all teams attend so it's hard to generate an atmosphere.

I hope to one day get out to Kansas City and watch the Royals and Chiefs when the two sports seasons overlap.

ctchiefsfan
04-05-2015, 07:28 PM
Thank you!

Please do all you can to bring in people wearing red! This will be a very tough 2 weeks for our Chiefs. Jet lag for the game at Wembley and jet lag for the following weeks game back here. Long ago and far away when I was a young buck I used to commute across the pond weekly. Wore me right out. And I was young and strong then. This overseas game has the potential to cost us 2 wins this season. We need you UK fans to help get us a win over there. Hopefully the schedule will give us a true home game the following week so USA Chiefs fans can do our part after the Wembley game.

We're going to have a good Chiefs team this year. But we need you Brits to help us out on the Wembley game.

If you ever plan a trip to KC for a game, let me know and I'll fly in from Ct and we can share a pint or 3! :)

Lewis_Chiefs
04-05-2015, 07:39 PM
Thank you!

Please do all you can to bring in people wearing red! This will be a very tough 2 weeks for our Chiefs. Jet lag for the game at Wembley and jet lag for the following weeks game back here. Long ago and far away when I was a young buck I used to commute across the pond weekly. Wore me right out. And I was young and strong then. This overseas game has the potential to cost us 2 wins this season. We need you UK fans to help get us a win over there. Hopefully the schedule will give us a true home game the following week so USA Chiefs fans can do our part after the Wembley game.

We're going to have a good Chiefs team this year. But we need you Brits to help us out on the Wembley game.

If you ever plan a trip to KC for a game, let me know and I'll fly in from Ct and we can share a pint or 3! :)

Each team that plays at Wembley get a bye week afterwards so the team shouldn't suffer as a result too much. I wish we didn't have to give up a home game but I'm just happy the team is finally coming over. I'm from Liverpool so travelling to London is a bit of a pain but it will be well worth it I'm sure.

I'm aiming to get over to KC in September 2016 so I can see both the Chiefs and Royals. I've never been to America before but everyone who I know who has been said it was brilliant.

ctchiefsfan
04-05-2015, 08:31 PM
Thanks for the education! Didn't realize that the bye week was automatic following an overseas game. Today was a good day. I learned something! :)

Hope you overseas fans will really do it up for our Chiefs. Wear the Red and be loud and proud!

As you develop your plans for September 2016, please keep us updated. I'm an out of area fan, but anybody that flies the pond for a couple of games deserves a welcoming committee.

Chiefs4life24
04-05-2015, 09:43 PM
I sorry I just don't see NFL football going to good over their Mexico loves their soccer too much and in Germany we would be competing with Formula 1 which I love too. Formula 1 would compete and beat the NFL in many countries like Britain and Japan and Germany. Just my opinion though

jap1
04-05-2015, 10:43 PM
I sorry I just don't see NFL football going to good over their Mexico loves their soccer too much and in Germany we would be competing with Formula 1 which I love too. Formula 1 would compete and beat the NFL in many countries like Britain and Japan and Germany. Just my opinion though

Supposedly the top two countries that watch football outside the US are Mexico and Brazil. Mexico even has football at the college level (I think like 10 years ago err picked up an udfa from there). That having been said. I don't think it's going to be a huge success. I'm also curious how they would mitigate the security risk in Mexico.