PDA

View Full Version : old school chief fan here

wolfpack
12-13-2006, 10:47 AM
just started at this board but it looks like a great board. probably read more than reply. been a chief fan since they moved to k.c.,yes i`m getting old. so i`ll die a chief fan. still think the old stadium was as cool as arrowhead. my boys drive up from soonerville most sundays to watch the games,bbq and drink some beer. we usually get to drive the 5 hrs and see acouple of games a year. and always go to their minicamp. the last few years being a chiefs fan have been pain watching. queen carl throw away a great offense. but in the 90`s watch him throw away a great defense. but queen carl dont care,he fills the hunts pockets by teasing us every year. maybe clark will do something different.

Old_admin
12-13-2006, 10:51 AM
Welcome wolfpack. You seem to share the same sentiments on Carl Peterson as most of us in these forums.

It becomes frustrating when teams aren't able to make that next step. They have been a mediocre team for way too long.

I'm not sure if all of the blame lies on Carl, but certainly a part of it does.

wolfpack
12-13-2006, 11:04 AM
your right, its not all of queen carls fault but the buck stops at the top and 17 years is long enough.