PDA

View Full Version : Arian foster out

slc chief
08-05-2015, 08:59 PM
Chances are the Texans will be hosting the chiefs without one of their key weapons Arian foster will undergo surgery on his groin. Not saying it is a shoe in win. but as long as we can stay healthy I like our chances. That combined with arrowhead Thursday night against the donkeys I would love to go on a 2-0 run to start the season

Chiefs4life24
08-05-2015, 10:18 PM
He will probably miss at least half the season from what ive read today. The Texans are still a dangerous team

ctchiefsfan
08-06-2015, 12:14 PM
Chances are the Texans will be hosting the chiefs without one of their key weapons Arian foster will undergo surgery on his groin. Not saying it is a shoe in win. but as long as we can stay healthy I like our chances. That combined with arrowhead Thursday night against the donkeys I would love to go on a 2-0 run to start the season

I don't wish for any player to get injured, but I'll gratefully accept any good luck that comes our way.

I really think that coming out of the 1st 4 games at 2-2 or better is the key to having a good chance to get in the playoffs.