PDA

View Full Version : Drinking Decathlon.

hermhater
10-27-2007, 11:32 PM
Otherwise known as a night drinking with Canada!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/351.jpg

Canada
01-17-2008, 07:16 PM
How did I miss this?? This is what we should be doing the weekend of the home opener!! The official Chiefs Crowd Beerlympics!! Finally a contest I have a chance at winning!!

spiman
01-17-2008, 07:59 PM
You will defiently have some competition around here like meeee..I like medals.

rbedgood
01-17-2008, 08:00 PM
How did I miss this?? This is what we should be doing the weekend of the home opener!! The official Chiefs Crowd Beerlympics!! Finally a contest I have a chance at winning!!

Chance...that's like saying Vince Lombardi had a chance of winning the Super Bowl. Dude they'll be naming the Beerlympics Trophy after you...

hermhater
01-17-2008, 08:15 PM

You probably had me on ignore when I posted it!

:bananen_smilies046:

Canada
01-17-2008, 08:44 PM
You will defiently have some competition around here like meeee..I like medals.

I see you even have your own uniform!! :lol:

You probably had me on ignore when I posted it!

I still do!! :bananen_smilies046:

rbedgood
01-17-2008, 09:13 PM
HH, your girly arse tells me to go to the poker room, and then your not there...I'm ready to take your money...

hermhater
01-17-2008, 11:47 PM
HH, your girly arse tells me to go to the poker room, and then your not there...I'm ready to take your money...

I was there for quite a while, but you were doing one of those "researching stats" things since I asked you how many 2nd and 1's we had last year!

rbedgood
01-18-2008, 12:18 AM
I was there for quite a while, but you were doing one of those "researching stats" things since I asked you how many 2nd and 1's we had last year!

...and I did a helluva job on that one too...went through the Play-by-play for all 16 games to get that data.

hermhater
01-18-2008, 12:21 AM
...and I did a helluva job on that one too...went through the Play-by-play for all 16 games to get that data.

It was greatly appreciated by the way.

I watched all the games and figured it was about how you posted it.

You're excellent research was just more confirmation of what I had remembered.

I have a decent memory when I'm not drinking, and I only drank during one Chiefs game this year. It was when they put in Croyle, and that day went horribly.

(In my personal life, don't really remember the rest of the game...)

Thanks again for the research, I wouldn't have been able to do it myself.