PDA

View Full Version : Lions Game Inactives

Chiefs4life24
10-29-2015, 05:50 PM
The following players have been ruled out of the #Chiefs game on Sunday: LB Ramik Wilson, OG Ben Grubbs, DE Mike DeVito.

Almighty chief
10-29-2015, 06:48 PM
who will replace grub.. how did he get hurt??

Chiefs4life24
10-29-2015, 07:07 PM
He has a sore neck. Either Fulton or Tardif will be at LG, so more than likely it will be Fisher, Tardif or Fulton, Morse, Allen and Stephenson at RT

Chiefster
10-30-2015, 01:12 AM
What's up with DeVito?

Chiefs4life24
10-30-2015, 09:30 AM
DeVito has a Concussion

jason1981
10-30-2015, 02:47 PM
I wish we would keep allen at rt and stephenson on the bench. Just pit futon at lg and tale our chances. Let allen keep getting use to playing rt instead of going back and forth. No wonder why our oline sucks. No player can ever get time in one position.

Chiefs4life24
10-30-2015, 02:57 PM
Jah Reid could play but he has been inactive for several weeks now

brdempsey69
10-30-2015, 03:56 PM
I wish we would keep allen at rt and stephenson on the bench. Just pit futon at lg and tale our chances. Let allen keep getting use to playing rt instead of going back and forth. No wonder why our oline sucks. No player can ever get time in one position.

My sentiments, exactly. Put Fulton at LG or even Stephenson at LG, leave the rest of the guys in place & take your chances that way.

Frankenchief
10-30-2015, 04:10 PM
On a sidenote, I've have posted my share of criticism of Grubbs this year. But he is the best option that we have at LG. Him being gone and the drop in the quality at LG puts more pressure on Fisher. God forbid if he takes a baby step backward this week. We won't hear the end of it from the Fisher-is-a-bust crowd.

brdempsey69
10-30-2015, 04:42 PM
On a sidenote, I've have posted my share of criticism of Grubbs this year. But he is the best option that we have at LG. Him being gone and the drop in the quality at LG puts more pressure on Fisher. God forbid if he takes a baby step backward this week. We won't hear the end of it from the Fisher-is-a-bust crowd.

That's right. That same crowd strains at a gnat where Fisher is concerned, and swallows a camel where guys like Albert and Stephenson are concerned.

Ziggy Ansah is a good player, so Fisher will get tested, of course & for anyone to expect Fisher to be perfect against Ansah, is ludicrous, as no other LT that has went against Ansah has been perfect yet this season. But, Fisher does have to hang in there and slow him down. Ansah has decked opposing QB's 6 times in 7 games.

Chiefs4life24
10-30-2015, 05:30 PM
That's right. That same crowd strains at a gnat where Fisher is concerned, and swallows a camel where guys like Albert and Stephenson are concerned.

Ziggy Ansah is a good player, so Fisher will get tested, of course & for anyone to expect Fisher to be perfect against Ansah, is ludicrous, as no other LT that has went against Ansah has been perfect yet this season. But, Fisher does have to hang in there and slow him down. Ansah has decked opposing QB's 6 times in 7 games.

Too me the biggest dissapointment on the oline has been Ben Grubbs, by my calculations he is on pace to Give Up 45 QB pressures this season

Frankenchief
10-30-2015, 05:46 PM
Too me the biggest dissapointment on the oline has been Ben Grubbs, by my calculations he is on pace to Give Up 45 QB pressures this season
I agree. But sadly our other options aren't even as good. Grubbs is the best of a bunch of crappy LG candidates on our roster.

Frankenchief
10-30-2015, 05:48 PM
That's right. That same crowd strains at a gnat where Fisher is concerned, and swallows a camel where guys like Albert and Stephenson are concerned.BTW, I didn't watch all of the Thursday night game. But for the amount that I watched Albert was crap. I'm not sure if he was injured or not, but he was CRAP.

brdempsey69
10-30-2015, 05:53 PM
BTW, I didn't watch all of the Thursday night game. But for the amount that I watched Albert was crap. I'm not sure if he was injured or not, but he was CRAP.

I watched Albert closely for years & the thing that stood out to me was he was NEVER a clutch performer. This was clearly illustrated last season when the Chiefs played down in Miami. You would think that Albert playing against his former teammates would be stoked and want to show only his best. Instead, it was the exact opposite & Fisher was clearly the better LT on the field that day.

Chiefs4life24
10-30-2015, 07:06 PM
I agree. But sadly our other options aren't even as good. Grubbs is the best of a bunch of crappy LG candidates on our roster.

How much are we paying Grubbs this year, im about done with him, maybe its just a bad year but come on dude you were brought here to be our best linemen

Frankenchief
10-30-2015, 08:40 PM
How much are we paying Grubbs this year, im about done with him, maybe its just a bad year but come on dude you were brought here to be our best linemen
In the sense that we actually traded for him he HAS been a disappointment. I agree.

ctchiefsfan
10-31-2015, 11:54 AM

Ain't that a fact!

ctchiefsfan
10-31-2015, 11:56 AM

YUP! Grubbs has been VERY DISAPPOINTING AT BEST.

ctchiefsfan
10-31-2015, 12:07 PM

Grubbs is getting $2.4 million this year and we are on the hook for an additional $4.2 million in guaranteed bonus money over the next 3 years. That said we can cut him next year after June 1 and save $3.9 million in cap space. We would wind up with a fair amount of dead money, but unless he turns into SUPERMAN these last 9 games that is probably the thing to do. http://overthecap.com/player/ben-grubbs/1476/

Chiefs4life24
10-31-2015, 01:56 PM
Grubbs is getting $2.4 million this year and we are on the hook for an additional $4.2 million in guaranteed bonus money over the next 3 years. That said we can cut him next year after June 1 and save $3.9 million in cap space. We would wind up with a fair amount of dead money, but unless he turns into SUPERMAN these last 9 games that is probably the thing to do. http://overthecap.com/player/ben-grubbs/1476/

With those numbers if he doesn't improve drastically he should be seen the door

ctchiefsfan
10-31-2015, 02:49 PM
With those numbers if he doesn't improve drastically he should be seen the door

Pretty much my feeling. He was a gamble on an aging veteran at a position where we really needed help. So far it does not appear to have panned out well. What will be interesting to see is how he will look playing next to Fisher. Grubbs was gotten to help Fisher on the left side and to hopefully make Fisher look better. Then that plan went down the toilet when they put Stephenson at LT. Now that Fisher is back at LT and with the line having looked better last week I am very cautiously optimistic that Fisher may wind up making Grubbs look better. Wish Grubbs wasn't out for this game....I am really curious to see how the left side will look with Fisher and Grubbs playing side by side. If the Steelers game is any indication the whole left side of the O-line may look a lot better with Fisher and Grubbs than it did with Stephenson and Grubbs. I hope so anyway.