PDA

View Full Version : chiefs practice????

manley
10-29-2007, 01:37 AM
does anyone know if i would be able to watch the chiefs practice this week in kc. i am not sure if you are able to do that or not. and where can i get a nice nfl jersey to wear to te games.

Chiefster
10-29-2007, 01:42 AM
does anyone know if i would be able to watch the chiefs practice this week in kc. i am not sure if you are able to do that or not. and where can i get a nice nfl jersey to wear to te games.

Not sure about the practice, but as far as the jersey goes you can buy them at the stadium on game day or at any Jocks Nitch or Foot locker. ...Or, just see the "home" page of this site.

Oh, welcome tro the Crowd! :)

hermhater
10-29-2007, 01:46 AM
Welcome to the Crowd dude!

Do you mean you want to watch the team practice in person?

luv
10-29-2007, 02:08 AM
If you're in KC, look up Sorts Nutz. Awesome jereseys, hates, clothing, and collectables. A little pricey, but a cool store.

hermhater
10-29-2007, 02:11 AM
I will go and buy you a jersey at Wal-mart or JC penney (the same jersey's) for between 45 and 75 dollars.

I will charge you one dollar more!

hehehehehe

chief31
10-29-2007, 02:12 AM
I will go and buy you a jersey at Wal-mart or JC penney (the same jersey's) for between 45 and 75 dollars.

hehehehehe

That Wal-Mart is the DEVIL!!!!!!

luv
10-29-2007, 02:15 AM

hehehehehe
I hope you don't mean Wla-Mart jerseys are the same. There's nothing like an authentic jersey.

hermhater
10-29-2007, 02:16 AM

hehehehehe

That Wal-Mart is the DEVIL!!!!!!

Nothing I can do about that.
(But I agree)

I am driving a thousand dollar car right now to make computer repairs, so any dollar I can save it important to me!

We actually got charged .04 more for gas than the gas at QuickTrip next door.

I will have my GF, you, or luv respond to them as I go forward...

:sign0103: :drunkhb: :drunkhb: :lol: :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
10-29-2007, 02:17 AM
I hope you don't mean Wla-Mart jerseys are the same. There's nothing like an authentic jersey.

Last time I checked the Wal Mart Jerseys had the NFL thingy on them?

What means official?

luv
10-29-2007, 02:20 AM
Last time I checked the Wal Mart Jerseys had the NFL thingy on them?

What means official?
The Wal-Mart Jerseys down here are made from a different material, they have arrowheads on the sleeves instead of the stripes, etc.

McLovin
10-29-2007, 02:22 AM
I can guarantee you Walmart does not sell even a similar jersey. Walmart is too cheap to pay anyone for anything nice, even their Levis are cheap knockoffs for real Levis, they are big and evil and talk real companies into making cheap crap so they can put real businesses out of business then raise there prices on junk.

hermhater
10-29-2007, 02:26 AM
I have not been to Wal-Mart for the last week or two.

We went to Sam's Club tonight and there were a couple nice NFL wear Chiefs windbreakers and hoodies there.

The best Chiefs jerseys that I have seen have been from on the interwebythingy (ebay) and in JC Penney's.

I'm sure there are better places, I just don't leave my house because Canada made me stay home and not drink and drive!

luv
10-29-2007, 02:28 AM
I can guarantee you Walmart does not sell even a similar jersey. Walmart is too cheap to pay anyone for anything nice, even their Levis are cheap knockoffs for real Levis, they are big and evil and talk real companies into making cheap crap so they can put real businesses out of business then raise there prices on junk.
Wal-Mart jerseys are not netted. They do not have the NFL logo on the front of the collar, and they're sized differently. A large authentic jersey is larger than a larger Wal-Mart jersey.

Oh, and the knock-off Levis are Levi Strauss.

McLovin
10-29-2007, 02:48 AM
To quote AI

We're talking about practice. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about practice. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game last it's my last but we're talking about practice man. How silly is that?

YZILLA
10-29-2007, 03:32 AM
Anyway ..... I have been to Sports Nutz and I have been to Arrowhead west over by Noland Rd in independence . They both have more Chiefs stuff than you can shake a stick at !

chief31
10-29-2007, 03:39 AM
I have never been a fashion-driven kind of guy. So if you tell me I can get a "rollox" watch, for ten bucks, then that is the watch for me. If you tell me I can have a Priest Holmes jersey fro either $50, or $100, then I am very likely to get two of the $50 jerseys. If caring for my children financially comes before my ability to spend money on my team makes me any less devoted to the team, then I guess I am.

Mind you, that I do have several authentic jerseys, helmets and other collectibles. Just making a point. :D

luv
10-29-2007, 03:47 AM
I have never been a fashion-driven kind of guy. So if you tell me I can get a "rollox" watch, for ten bucks, then that is the watch for me. If you tell me I can have a Priest Holmes jersey fro either $50, or $100, then I am very likely to get two of the $50 jerseys. If caring for my children financially comes before my ability to spend money on my team makes me any less devoted to the team, then I guess I am.

Mind you, that I do have several authentic jerseys, helmets and other collectibles. Just making a point. :D
You remind me of me with this post. Arguing just to argue. :D

rbedgood
10-29-2007, 04:15 AM
To quote AI

We're talking about practice. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about practice. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game last it's my last but we're talking about practice man. How silly is that?

Practice?

YouTube - Allen Iverson talks about PRACTICE.

chief31
10-29-2007, 04:32 AM
You remind me of me with this post. Arguing just to argue. :D

Yeah. I've grown weary of the Croyle/Huard debate, and noone else is arguing anything fun, so.....

hermhater
10-29-2007, 04:37 AM
Yeah. I've grown weary of the Croyle/Huard debate, and noone else is arguing anything fun, so.....

Is there still a debate?

I thought the hatchet as buried in Broyles neck?

Look for him to be resurrected after the Bye week.

I stake YZILLAS reputation on it!

:lol: :funnypost: :sign0104: :D

Canada
10-29-2007, 08:16 AM

But you still spent $100!! ....just sayin :bananen_smilies046:

manley
10-29-2007, 09:30 AM
Welcome to the Crowd dude!

Do you mean you want to watch the team practice in person?
yes. i was wanderin if they practiced outside anywhere. i would like to take my boy to watch. he is a little too young for a game right now.

Canada
10-29-2007, 11:22 AM

I have a few I could sell you...what player are you looking for??

hermhater
10-29-2007, 04:35 PM
But you still spent $100!! ....just sayin :bananen_smilies046:

But BOTH of his kids got jerseys!

:D

chief31
10-30-2007, 12:21 AM
But BOTH of his kids got jerseys!

:D

In all actuallity, when I was preparing for my vacation at River-Falls Wisconsin, last year, I got several jerseys, helmets and other collectibles through Ebay. I found some very good bargains on authentic jerseys.

hermhater
10-30-2007, 01:33 AM
In all actuallity, when I was preparing for my vacation at River-Falls Wisconsin, last year, I got several jerseys, helmets and other collectibles through Ebay. I found some very good bargains on authentic jerseys.

What is an authentic jersey?

One that has been worn by a player in an NFL game?

Or one that is the same as those issued to players, that are sold to the general public?

Does it change your fan hood depending on what type you have, or is it just a private, personal thing fans have?

Seriously.

rbedgood
10-30-2007, 01:51 AM
An Authentic jersey would be one that is the license NFL apparel...

A "Game-worn" jersey is a collectors item and I personally wouldn't wear that around...it would be framed and on the wall of my office at home.

chief31
10-30-2007, 01:56 AM
What is an authentic jersey?

One that has been worn by a player in an NFL game?

Or one that is the same as those issued to players, that are sold to the general public?

Does it change your fan hood depending on what type you have, or is it just a private, personal thing fans have?

Seriously.

When one uses the term "authentic" in relation to an NFL jersey, it means the same brand and construction as what the players wear on the field.

A "player-worn" jersey would be something that gets framed, and never worn.

As for ones fanhood, that is in the eye of the beholder, so to speak. Some fans may be snooty enough to look down at another fan with a cheap jersey, but most would understand. Although it is something that one would brag about. Just like owning an actual Rollex watch, versus an imitation.

Me? I own, and wear both types proudly.

luv
10-30-2007, 01:58 AM
When one uses the term "authentic" in relation to an NFL jersey, it means the same brand and construction as what the players wear on the field.

A "player-worn" jersey would be something that gets framed, and never worn.

As for ones fanhood, that is in the eye of the beholder, so to speak. Some fans may be snooty enough to look down at another fan with a cheap jersey, but most would understand. Although it is something that one would brag about. Just like owning an actual Rollex watch, versus an imitation.

Me? I own, and wear both types proudly.
I hope you're not referring to me as snooty. I was simply explaining the differences between Wal-Mart and otherwise. I own more Wal-Mart jerseys than authentic myself.

chief31
10-30-2007, 02:01 AM
I hope you're not referring to me as snooty. I was simply explaining the differences between Wal-Mart and otherwise. I own more Wal-Mart jerseys than authentic myself.

Not at all. Just expressing that some may. Just like in high school, when I wore the Converse sneakers, when clearly Reebok and Nike were the "in" brands.

hermhater
10-30-2007, 02:02 AM
An Authentic jersey would be one that is the license NFL apparel...

A "Game-worn" jersey is a collectors item and I personally wouldn't wear that around...it would be framed and on the wall of my office at home.

Well luv was commenting that the Jersey's bought at Wal-Mart were not REAL, but they had the NFL thing on them.

Something about stripes on the sleeves, and NFL logo by the neck...

I wear a Chiefs hat, and have 2 Chiefs t shirts, one long shirt, pajamas, and a coat.

I gave Canada one of my Chiefs hat so now I am down to one.

I wish I had a garage, or an office...

sigh...

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

:toast2: :drunkhb:

luv
Not at all. Just expressing that some may. Just like in high school, when I wore the Converse sneakers, when clearly Reebok and Nike were the "in" brands.
Or Faded Glory instead of Guess. I completely understand.

rbedgood
Personally I own a lot of 49ers gear, but it's more along the lines of polo shirts, hats, ties (yeah I used to work on Sundays), and sweatshirts. I also haven't had a player that I identified with to wear his jersey since Brent Jones retired. The jerseys I had back then won't fit my grown up (okay grown out) frame so I wear the polo shirts or a sweatshirt and cap on Sundays.

hermhater
10-30-2007, 02:03 AM
Well that ain't fair if luv is gonna jump in and throw a post in there while I am posting about her!

j/k Good job!

Canada
10-30-2007, 08:13 AM
Well luv was commenting that the Jersey's bought at Wal-Mart were not REAL, but they had the NFL thing on them.

Something about stripes on the sleeves, and NFL logo by the neck...

I wear a Chiefs hat, and have 2 Chiefs t shirts, one long shirt, pajamas, and a coat.

I gave Canada one of my Chiefs hat so now I am down to one.

I wish I had a garage, or an office...

sigh...

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

:toast2: :drunkhb:

I wore that hat last night!! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
10-30-2007, 01:53 PM
I wore that hat last night!! :bananen_smilies046:

Just another reason Favre beat the Donks!

Cool hat eh?

Canada
10-30-2007, 02:41 PM
Just another reason Favre beat the Donks!

Cool hat eh?

As long as it has an Arrowhead or two and it fits my giant head then I like it!! :bananen_smilies046: