PDA

View Full Version : Boston News:Chandler Jones seek Medical help on Sunday....

IowaChief
01-12-2016, 07:32 PM
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/lo...andler_jones_sought_medical_help_early_sunday (http://www.bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2016/01/foxboro_cops_pats_chandler_jones_sought_medical_he lp_early_sunday)

Sound like there is more to this story. He has practiced since, but not a lot of interest and the cops tried to hide it...

slc chief
01-12-2016, 07:58 PM
Yeah definitely something weird about the story. Nfl should drug test him immediately

slc chief
01-12-2016, 09:03 PM
Just in he overdosed on pills. Gotta be a violation

IowaChief
01-12-2016, 09:15 PM
They are freaking out on patsfans.com... some are over the top say BB's Black eye and Gronk's absence and this are related, some joking, others serious...

brdempsey69
01-12-2016, 09:28 PM
HMMMMMM.........Internal turmoil going on with the Pats might bode well for the Chiefs this Saturday.

ctchiefsfan
01-12-2016, 09:58 PM
Yeah definitely something weird about the story. Nfl should drug test him immediately

Without a damned doubt!!!!

ctchiefsfan
01-12-2016, 09:59 PM
Just in he overdosed on pills. Gotta be a violation

Source? That should be enough to FORCE the NFL to drug test him before Saturday.

ctchiefsfan
01-12-2016, 10:06 PM
This all smells like week old fish. Combine this story with Brady's recent remarks about the Chiefs and what you have is the Patriots attempting the biggest misdirection in history. The Patriots are SCARED...as well they should be--they are about to face the best team in the AFC. But on their own turf and with a healthy Brady they have a slight edge. But they are scared enough that they are playing games to try to increase that edge. This is VINTAGE Belicheat.

Kcman
01-12-2016, 11:17 PM
Lol something went down with bill eye they keep all that stuff in house witch is smart!!....

Kcman
01-12-2016, 11:26 PM
Yea ctc there a lot more going on over then there letting it to be known !

Almighty chief
01-13-2016, 01:54 AM
i remember like 5 yrs or so

Baltimore went into new England and shut Brady out for like a half ..i hope we do the same

.. and really need to start scoring TDs were in the playoffs we gotta blow everyone out. play aggressive offensively all out.

ctchiefsfan
01-13-2016, 03:21 AM
Yea ctc there a lot more going on over then there letting it to be known !

Yup. They are trying to play head games on us. If you read the whole article it's interesting how the cops are covering up for them. Chief of Police's line seems to be....

Wasn't there. Don't know. Never happened. No police report because nobody is dead. I have no idea. I don't know. Wasn't me. I trust my Lieutenant."

BLATANT COVERUP.

Last year it was "deflategate". This year we find out that Boston-area police now cover things up for the Patriots.

This whole thing REEKS of rotten fish.

ctchiefsfan
01-13-2016, 03:45 AM
A little more info.....

http://www.csnne.com/new-england-patriots/jones-was-confused-party-when-he-arrived-foxboro-pd

slc chief
01-13-2016, 07:22 AM
A police cover up to win a game that would be a little extreme

slc chief
01-13-2016, 07:31 AM
Even if it was a get the media going against us scheme. It has backfired because all the media is talking about is the move to L.A. Wich is good for us keep it under the radar that would just mean that is the first of belicheats plans that are not going to work. But I really think the clown went out partying and overdosed like an idiot

chiefsfan35hey
01-13-2016, 11:00 AM
He went to gronk' spouse first but he was in Florida so he freaked out . Police responded by locking his house as he voluntarily walked into the foxboro police station right across street from his home . The foxboro police chief is also on Kraft payroll as head of stadium security making a very hefty income as a side job . local sports show this morning said something is fishy going on and although the call to dispatcher is public knowledge it seems that they are trying to bury this. A distraction that will only help us on Saturday. Media here wants to know more and believe me this will be on all sports talk this afternoon. Felger and Maz . Can anyone tell me status of Macklin it says on injury report he is probable?

Kcman
01-13-2016, 01:49 PM
There just resting ankle he should be full go for game

Eydugstr
01-13-2016, 01:55 PM
I'm not sure I'd bite on any of this from ANY angle. Keep in mind this whole thing could be getting inflated by the league & media, who are looking for ANYTHING to get even with Brady over his appeal.

ctchiefsfan
01-13-2016, 03:32 PM
A police cover up to win a game that would be a little extreme

The "Irish Mafia" that mostly controls the Boston-area police have done far more extreme things over the years. They are famous for their corruption.

Chiefs4life24
01-13-2016, 05:44 PM
My twitter said he had some really bad weed that screwed him up

ctchiefsfan
01-13-2016, 05:55 PM
My twitter said he had some really bad weed that screwed him up

Regardless of stories, he should be tested before the game.

Chiefs4life24
01-13-2016, 07:13 PM
I've never had weed before but if you find some that makes you sick maybe its time to let it go

Almighty chief
01-13-2016, 07:34 PM
it's synthetic. not real weed

NickheadKCAU
01-14-2016, 01:30 AM
doesn't matter real or fake...

conduct detrimental to the league.