PDA

View Full Version : Webnews: Eagles to hire Doug Pederson to be their head coach

Coach
01-14-2016, 06:01 PM
By Darin Gantt (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/14/eagles-to-hire-doug-pederson-to-be-their-head-coach/) http://nbcprofootballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/dougpederson.jpg?w=200&h=170&crop=1
The Eagles have made their decision. But their choice to be head coach is still kind of busy. According to Les Bowen of the Philadelphia Daily News, the Eagles have picked Chiefs offensive coordinator Doug Pederson to be their head coach. Pederson’s still coaching in the playoffs of course, but the Eagles declared they had…
Read more… (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/14/eagles-to-hire-doug-pederson-to-be-their-head-coach/)

ctchiefsfan
01-14-2016, 06:05 PM
Maybe we'll get to play them next season and Reid can teach his pup a lesson.

jason1981
01-14-2016, 06:23 PM
I have a feeling peterson willl be taking aome coaches with him. I bet his offense and defensive cordinators come from the chiefs.

Kcman
01-14-2016, 06:24 PM
Ok now this pisses me off!! Look i don't care there going hire him what upsets me they couldn't wait to announce this tell kc season over!! Its like eagles soo damb jelly were in the dance and there setting at home !!!! this is a big distraction !!!!!!!!!!!!... And rly pisses me off!!!!...

matthewschiefs
01-14-2016, 06:29 PM
Ok now this pisses me off!! Look i don't care there going hire him what upsets me they couldn't wait to announce this tell kc season over!! Its like eagles soo damb jelly were in the dance and there setting at home !!!! this is a big distraction !!!!!!!!!!!!... And rly pisses me off!!!!...

This is not the Eagles annoncing it.

This is the media world we live in today. The media is the one making this public

Chiefs4life24
01-14-2016, 06:39 PM
I'd keep an eye on Matt Nagy, #Chiefs QB coach to replace Doug Pederson as OC. Andy's been grooming him for years. Star young coach

ctchiefsfan
01-14-2016, 06:41 PM
I have a feeling peterson willl be taking aome coaches with him. I bet his offense and defensive cordinators come from the chiefs.

What makes you think that? I'd be very surprised.

matthewschiefs
01-14-2016, 06:44 PM

The good news is the Chiefs will have to give permission for any coach to go with him. At least the ones that are still under contract

Most times a team doesn't say no. But if there is any coach they REALLY want to lose the Chiefs have that option

Chiefs4life24
01-14-2016, 06:46 PM
Who out their right now is better than Sutton, I don't think anyone so I would be pretty nervous if Sutton went with him

ctchiefsfan
01-14-2016, 06:51 PM
Who out their right now is better than Sutton, I don't think anyone so I would be pretty nervous if Sutton went with him

Sutton ain't going nowhere. He has too much to work with in KC. And why would he take a lateral job change? If he has any interest in leaving it's because he wants to win a Super Bowl and then get offered a HC job.

Chiefs4life24
01-14-2016, 07:21 PM
Chiefs’ Doug Pederson reportedly will become Philadelphia Eagles head coach: https://t.co/0VeTrDPBEF

Almighty chief
01-14-2016, 08:30 PM
never really cared for his design passing plays anyway.

jason1981
01-14-2016, 11:15 PM
I think he might take kne of our defense or offensive assistants and make either def or off cordinators. He knows these guys already and being his 1st time as a hc he will prolly want people who he knows and comfy with.

ctchiefsfan
01-14-2016, 11:46 PM
Relax people. Reid had teams raiding his coaching staff for a LONG TIME in Philly. He'll keep more of his assistants than any of you expect and for the ones he does lose it will be NEXT MAN UP! He's done pretty well with that so far. Lots of young assistant coaches out there that would LOVE to come play for a winner like Reid.

Frankenchief
01-15-2016, 12:46 AM
If I'm an Eagles fan I'm pretty pissed right now. Pederson's resume is not that strong. He may yet turn out to be a good HC, but there is no evidence to support that right now.