PDA

View Full Version : Webnews: Eagles could be violating league rules in Pederson hire

Coach
01-14-2016, 08:30 PM
By Mike Florio (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/14/eaglee-could-be-violating-league-rules-in-pederson-hire/)http://nbcprofootballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/cd05oddlnmnhy2mwmjrlzwqzntjhm2viytq1y2vly2yzocznpt hhnjjhmty0nmexnjc3zwqym2u4ngqyntrjymzhmgu5-e1452819597313.jpeg?w=200&h=170&crop=1
The Eagles have ended their coaching search. But they haven’t named their next head coach. Which means that their next head coach can’t currently be named, because his team is still playing. Which is accurate, because multiple reports indicate that Chiefs offensive coordinator Doug Pederson will be the next coach. It’s a gutsy move fromů
Read more… (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/14/eaglee-could-be-violating-league-rules-in-pederson-hire/)

Frankenchief
01-15-2016, 12:39 AM
Hope we'll get a draft compensation from them.

ctchiefsfan
01-15-2016, 12:45 AM
Hope we'll get a draft compensation from them.

Screw that. Let's beat them for our 4th Super Bowl in a row!

No worries. Reid will school his pup and teach him a lesson in what happens to people that aren't loyal.

Frankenchief
01-15-2016, 01:16 AM
No worries. Reid will school his pup and teach him a lesson in what happens to people that aren't loyal.
I don't think this has anything to do with loyalty, my friend. It has everything to do with opportunity. And I'm sure Reid is very happy for Pederson.

Almighty chief
01-15-2016, 01:20 AM
maybe Brad childress will take over.. or maybe Reid will call the offense entirely.

ctchiefsfan
01-15-2016, 08:17 AM
I don't think this has anything to do with loyalty, my friend. It has everything to do with opportunity. And I'm sure Reid is very happy for Pederson.

What you say is fair enough. I'm just one of those people that put's a higher priority on loyalty than most. You don't leave the guy that gets you all the positive attention. Loyalty before promotion. Loyalty before self.

Frankenchief
01-15-2016, 10:39 AM
What you say is fair enough. I'm just one of those people that put's a higher priority on loyalty than most. You don't leave the guy that gets you all the positive attention. Loyalty before promotion. Loyalty before self.
By this logic Andy was disloyal to mike Holmgren and the Packers when he accepted the Eagles HC job. :smile

ctchiefsfan
01-15-2016, 03:48 PM
By this logic Andy was disloyal to mike Holmgren and the Packers when he accepted the Eagles HC job. :smile

My outlook on loyalty is not the norm...but then nobody ever said I was normal! :smile

Chiefs4life24
01-15-2016, 04:12 PM
The only person I have to be loyal too is my wife jobs and such don't count if I got offer a step up and higher pay hell yeah I'm leaving

ctchiefsfan
01-15-2016, 11:39 PM
The only person I have to be loyal too is my wife jobs and such don't count if I got offer a step up and higher pay hell yeah I'm leaving

Like I said....I'm not "normal". Twice I've turned down offers of higher pay and better "title" to stay working for a man who had done me right for a while. And then there was Iran-Contra where I turned down a "get out of jail free card" to avoid putting my boss and co-workers in prison. I'm loyal. VERY LOYAL. Maybe that has something to do with why I am still a Chiefs fan 47 years later.

Eydugstr
01-16-2016, 08:14 AM

Pretty sure this is the case; My irritation stems from the timing, really wish they would have waited.