PDA

View Full Version : The 2 keys to the game

matthewschiefs
01-16-2016, 08:02 PM
1 The Pats had the week to get healthy

2. Reid was the head coach of the Chiefs

Andy Reid is a good head coach

But this week Romeo would have out coached him

For starters with maclin hurt we had 1 playmaker. So what's our plan NOT HAVE HIM GO PAST THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE. REALLY???????

Combine this with the clock management in the 4th. At one point the camera had a shot of Reid just shaking his head. REALLY ANDY REALLY? YOUR THE FING HEAD COACH YOU"RE SUPPOSE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT NOT JUST STAND THERE. THAT'S YOUR FREAKING JOB

I'm not going to be one that screams for Andy's job. But he should donate this weeks check to charity he didn't earn it for himself

brdempsey69
01-16-2016, 08:16 PM
I skipped watching the game, just because I decided to not put myself through the stress or frustration. From what I've read, the clock management was pathetic, the Chiefs DB's were not playing tight and playing off allowing the NE receivers to get a free release, which is a recipe for failure.

rodu
01-16-2016, 08:23 PM
-very little pressure on Brady for much of the game
-poor protection for Smith, though we did run well
-yes poor time management
-they got pretty much all the lucky bounces, just how it goes sometimes
-dropped a few ints
-Davis fumble killed any momentum

matthewschiefs
01-16-2016, 08:26 PM
-very little pressure on Brady for much of the game
-poor protection for Smith, though we did run well
-yes poor time management
-they got pretty much all the lucky bounces, just how it goes sometimes
-dropped a few ints
-Davis fumble killed any momentum

Makes me think of the last playoff loss the bounce that went right to Luck who got the winning td

Sometimes it's just not meant to be :(

jason1981
01-16-2016, 08:33 PM
Brady was just on all night. No lucky bounces. We could ha e had atleast two ints off tips but the ball just didnt bounce our way tonight. Biggest thing was reids clock management and the whole offense game plan but i think reid was worried about oline with having morse and ldt out. And defense stopped brady enough times. He was getting rid of the ball so quick but im not sure why we didnt press more but it was clear pats were healthy. I just hope their healthy next week and beat the donkies or steelers and win the superbowl.

Pff has a report that Edelman was heading to xray and that he may have rebroke his foot. So im hoping hes healthy.

brdempsey69
01-16-2016, 08:34 PM
I had figured if the Chiefs were going to stumble, then it would in this game. The thing about NE is when their receivers have been healthy, they've been unstoppable. The Chiefs knew that the Pats Offense was going to throw the ball a lot and still could not stop it.

Need to acquire some more Offensive firepower in the offseason. DAT being gone and Maclin not being 100%. Conley is still developing & Wilson isn't a starter on any other NFL team.

jason1981
01-16-2016, 08:39 PM
Also our recievers would stop wt the end of their routes and when alex would scramble he had nowhere to throw it cuz wr quit on the play.

matthewschiefs
01-16-2016, 08:43 PM
Brady was just on all night. No lucky bounces. We could ha e had atleast two ints off tips but the ball just didnt bounce our way tonight. Biggest thing was reids clock management and the whole offense game plan but i think reid was worried about oline with having morse and ldt out. And defense stopped brady enough times. He was getting rid of the ball so quick but im not sure why we didnt press more but it was clear pats were healthy. I just hope their healthy next week and beat the donkies or steelers and win the superbowl.

Pff has a report that Edelman was heading to xray and that he may have rebroke his foot. So im hoping hes healthy.

The last pass from Brady was a VERY lucky bounce.

jason1981
01-16-2016, 09:00 PM
The last pass from Brady was a VERY lucky bounce.

Yes that was lucky. Could you imagine chiefs tieng the game with a int td.

slc chief
01-16-2016, 09:18 PM
I skipped watching the game, just because I decided to not put myself through the stress or frustration. From what I've read, the clock management was pathetic, the Chiefs DB's were not playing tight and playing off allowing the NE receivers to get a free release, which is a recipe for failure.

The game was not as bad as it sounds alex smith was just a little off with his passes tonight. The defense didn't play great but was a few inches away from getting some turnovers. They played decent but our injuries took a toll Houston maclin charles Morse Ltd alot of starters not playing.

Kcman
01-16-2016, 09:56 PM
Was just sad sutton should have went to press man coverage... #2 alex play ok .. # no pentalies on pats o-line for holding.... # does reid not have a hurry up offense my god!!!! Just awfule think being a nfl coach we would have 2 min drill !!!! Just awfule .. And knile davis rly wth never once we give spencer ware a chance... out there west omfg boy u better turn into a man and run every play not just when u feel like it man up!! Are O-line ugh just awfule... And andy rly man your sercret play calling for pats more screen plays shoot my self in the face !!! ..... Wow man i guess ill live and die never to see kc in a super bowl!!!! And doresy i would hate have your job soo many good players on contract year.. 1st thing i would do is mr 101 million hurt all the damb time redue contract to pay eb and sean smith.. Dj just needs take low deal he old!!... Sutton man rly 2 times in playoffs u dont make adjustments !!!!! Someone slap that ole man awake wait that should be reid job but he sleeping with the offense book in his hand!!!... Alex needs to get with brady learn how to thorw a damb short slant pass...PLZ KC GET A OC THAT WILL CALL THE DAMB PLAYS

slc chief
01-16-2016, 10:03 PM
I know one thing the bye week would have been great. Imo opinion there is no debate next year if we make it this far I will gladly take the bye week vs momentum debate. Just for the health aspect.