PDA

View Full Version : can or will clark force queen carl to rebuild?

wolfpack
12-18-2006, 10:45 AM
i dont think teams totally rebuild anymore, the cap wont let them. but major changes are needed. from the top (queen carl) to the 53 man. there is some young talent on this team but does hermie know how to use them. i know solari dosent and wondering if gun does.
trent,shields,weigman need to retire. TG will probably be gone which leaves nothing that can get open. basicaly the whole o-line needs rebuilt.
the defense has alot of dead wood,wesely,knight,simms,hicks.and the corners are old.
on ST,hall has to go.
alittle more venting today ,thats all

kenny1937
12-18-2006, 12:00 PM
Mr. Peterson has a job to do, assemble a group of players who can be competitive, hire coaches, to bring out the best effort week by week from these players, and keep an eye out for talent to fill spaces of the players to retire, and those who simply can't get the job done. That my friends is a big responsibility, but again that is what you are paid to do. If the owner is satisfied with the job you are doing, you keep your job, if not you
lose it. I don't know the ends and outs of the job and maybe there are limitations that I am not aware of, but it seems that we have had adequate talent on this team through the years, and always seem to fall short, and some one has to take responsibility, and unfortunately that falls on your shoulders Mr. Peterson, I personally don't want your head, I just would like to see the Chiefs go to the Super Bowl one more time.

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Raiders!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

wolfpack
12-18-2006, 01:30 PM
i want his head. 17 or 18 years without going to the dance is way to long. since this is a busness,he isn`t showing results! not showing results in the real world would get one fired. technically(or how ever u spell it) as far as going to the super bowl, he hasn`t done any better of a job than the man he replaced. he has fielded a more competive team but cant get them over the hump. but like i said before,17 years of deferent ways to get over the hump is way to long.

kenny1937
12-18-2006, 03:30 PM
I hear you my friend I hear you, and I agree with you, in the real world, you and I wouldn't have survived on our jobs with the track record of the gentleman in question, so I am just as frustrated about the whole thing as you are. We have endured, year after year, and nothing seems to change, so I will say one more thing:
GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Raiders!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
12-18-2006, 04:22 PM
I think Clark should force Queen Carl to resign; effective yesterday.

Guru
12-19-2006, 02:17 AM
Chiefster wrote:
I think Clark should force Queen Carl to resign; effective yesterday.

yep

Chiefster
12-19-2006, 08:58 AM
Guru wrote:

yep

Well put Guru! :-D

I still love yer sig! :hammer: