Chiefs4life24
03-07-2016, 01:28 PM
Terez Paylor reports the Chiefs are interested in former Raider Rod Streater

Chiefs4life24
03-08-2016, 12:03 PM
Can anyone tell me anything about him

N TX Dave
03-08-2016, 12:34 PM
Three years with the Raiders he had 109 Rec for 1564 yards and 8 touchdowns.

From Rotoworld - Streater disappeared for the Raiders last season, spending most of the year as a healthy scratch. The Chiefs have one of the league's thinnest receiver corps, but Streater would be a depth signing who isn't guaranteed to crack the 53-man roster if he ends up in Kansas City.

This might explain part of the problem of why he was not suited up last year start at the bottom.

08/16/15 - WR Rod Streater, who caught 60 passes for 888 yards and four touchdowns in 2013 and spent most of last season on injured reserve, returned to practice following the Rams game. Streater has been listed on the non-football illness list, reportedly with flu-like symptoms, and was finally cleared to practice. In the meantime, Michael Crabtree and Amari Cooper have asserted themselves as starters and the roster competition has become intense, with Kenbrell Thompkins, Andre Holmes, Brice Butler and Kris Durham among those in the mix. "I lost a little bit of weight, but you see me out there," Streater said. "I'm back in the weight room, working hard."

08/12/15 - WR Rod Streater has missed all 11 practices while on the non-football/illness list.

07/31/15 - WR Rod Streater failed his physical with the Raiders Friday (July 31) and begins training camp on the non-football illness list. He still counts agaisnt the 90-man roster.

Seek
03-08-2016, 01:02 PM
Ugh... All I remember of him is dropping passes he should have caught.

ctchiefsfan
03-09-2016, 01:26 PM
Nothing special there I don't think, but if he is cheap then maybe Reid can get more out of him than the Raiders have and he might be worth a shot. It's not like WR is one of out great strengths.