PDA

View Full Version : Rams fan converted to CHIEFS fan!!!!!

CapeGChief
03-13-2016, 10:59 AM
I've already read a few posts like mine, but I feel the need to start a new thread anyway. From Cape Girardeau, was a Rams fan for the last 20 years, through all the good (GSOT) and all the bad (mostly bad!). I saw the LA move coming for a while and had been slowly switching my heart and loyalty to the Chiefs (luckily they show the Chiefs on our local CBS affiliate already). The day they announced that the Rams were going to LA I made my own announcement: CHIEFS for the rest of my life!!

I went from anger/sadness to excited about my new team in short order. There are a crapload of Chiefs fans in Cape Girardeau and they all told me that all I have to do to really seal my fanhood is to go to Arrowhead this upcoming season. They say that the entire experience (from the tailgating to actually getting in the stadium for the game) is unreal and that it puts going to a Rams game to shame. I CAN'T WAIT. Going to a game this year! I've already bought 3 hats, a Kelce jersey, 2 t-shirts and a pullover. I'm stoked about the Chiefs.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and look forward to watching Chiefs games for the rest of my life!

Chiefs4life24
03-13-2016, 11:28 AM
Welcome to the family, enjoy you're stay

slc chief
03-13-2016, 12:01 PM
Welcome to the chiefs kingdom

N TX Dave
03-13-2016, 01:32 PM
Welcome aboard, I am also a long distance fan here in Dallas although I was a season ticket in the late 70's until I moved to Dallas, the tail gating was not what it is now back then.

Eydugstr
03-13-2016, 03:19 PM
Welcome to the forum, CapeG.

ctchiefsfan
03-13-2016, 03:35 PM
Hey CapeGChief!!!!!

WELCOME!!!!! Sorry you lost your team, but now you can be a fan of THE BEST TEAM IN THE NFL!!!!! I've been a fan of the Chiefs since the '60s and have never lived within 1,000 miles of KC. I'm stuck here in Pats, Giants and Jets country and before that I lived Redskin country for 22 years.

Stick around. Post A LOT! And welcome to the VERY BEST fan base of any sport in the world!!!!!!!!!

KCMASS
03-16-2016, 08:41 AM
Welcome CapeG! Good bunch of guys here. I think St. Louis got railroaded bigtime from the NFL myself.