PDA

View Full Version : Reid has knee surgery

kcvet
04-03-2016, 09:15 AM
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) Kansas City Chiefs coach Andy Reid has had knee replacement surgery and will not attend the NFL's scouting combine in Indianapolis next week. The Chiefs confirmed to The Associated Press on Saturday that Reid had the procedure. Reid also had knee replacement surgery last year that caused him to miss the Senior Bowl.

The 58-year-old coach's absence from Indianapolis should not have much of an effect on the Chiefs' draft plans. While he offers general manager John Dorsey considerable input into the decision-making, he no longer has final say in personnel like he had in Philadelphia.

This three-day draft begins April 28 in Chicago.

- See more at: http://sports.drf.com/nfl/story.cfm/story/1750330#sthash.2oEWoAZT.dpuf

anyone ever see him walk with a limp?? not me dated February 20, 2016

ctchiefsfan
04-03-2016, 04:27 PM
I haven't seen him limping but then I'm usually watching the plays not Reid.

kcvet
04-03-2016, 04:51 PM
I haven't seen him limping but then I'm usually watching the plays not Reid.

me neither. but replacement is when bone is grinding against bone. and very painful

ctchiefsfan
04-04-2016, 11:09 AM
me neither. but replacement is when bone is grinding against bone. and very painful

It actually depends on when it's done. I've known 2 guys that had both knees replaced. One of them put it off for several years. He never really recovered fully. The other waited on the first one but had the second done pretty much immediately after the first. Some doctors today encourage people to get it done early before the pain get's too bad.