PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Afternoon!!

Canada
10-31-2007, 10:22 AM
:bananen_smilies046:

Good Morning Crowd,

I am sitting at work right now and I am bored. I wish you lazy asses would get out of bed and post something so I have something to do!! I have been thinking about this weekend with much anticipation and I think we need to work out some details on how the betting event is going to go on Sunday. I have been informed that I only have 12 hours do drink 48 beers which will be difficult (Canadian beer and all) If we are going to make this a 48 beer event then this is what I propose. Sunday starts at midnight (Saturday night) All beer consumed from midnight to midnight Sunday should be counted in the total. If this is not acceptable then Sunday does not end until I go to bed. If we are doing a 12 period then it will be 24 beers (maybe a few more). Please let me know how you all feel this should work and say your goodbyes to me early. :bananen_smilies046:

Canada :toast2:

McLovin
10-31-2007, 10:42 AM

Good Morning Crowd,

I am sitting at work right now and I am bored. I wish you lazy asses would get out of bed and post something so I have something to do!! I have been thinking about this weekend with much anticipation and I think we need to work out some details on how the betting event is going to go on Sunday. I have been informed that I only have 12 hours do drink 48 beers which will be difficult (Canadian beer and all) If we are going to make this a 48 beer event then this is what I propose. Sunday starts at midnight (Saturday night) All beer consumed from midnight to midnight Sunday should be counted in the total. If this is not acceptable then Sunday does not end until I go to bed. If we are doing a 12 period then it will be 24 beers (maybe a few more). Please let me know how you all feel this should work and say your goodbyes to me early. :bananen_smilies046:

Heck 24 beers I did that in a 4 hour stretch in a car once, Shoot I am thinking from 8 am till midnight or so. gives ya 16 hours that is 3 an hour. Piece of cake. LOL. Just kidding please dont drink till your in a coma, we dont need that, alcohol posioning is a bad bad thing, I mean heck if you have a woman die from drinking too much water then can you imagine what too much beer could do.

On a side note I would be for giving you 2500 arrowcash for you to not drink 1 even on Saturday, I feel that you not drinking one would be much harder then you drinking 48, but much safer, and cheaper too.

I suggested Saturday cause We might as well order the pine box if you tried to not drink on Sunday.

Canada
10-31-2007, 11:16 AM
Heck 24 beers I did that in a 4 hour stretch in a car once, Shoot I am thinking from 8 am till midnight or so. gives ya 16 hours that is 3 an hour. Piece of cake. LOL. Just kidding please dont drink till your in a coma, we dont need that, alcohol posioning is a bad bad thing, I mean heck if you have a woman die from drinking too much water then can you imagine what too much beer could do.

On a side note I would be for giving you 2500 arrowcash for you to not drink 1 even on Saturday, I feel that you not drinking one would be much harder then you drinking 48, but much safer, and cheaper too.

I suggested Saturday cause We might as well order the pine box if you tried to not drink on Sunday.

Makes sense when u put it that way!! Can I drink any kind of beer I want??

McLovin
10-31-2007, 11:51 AM
Makes sense when u put it that way!! Can I drink any kind of beer I want??
I would say NO ... actually HE!! NO. That so called beer with no Alcohol is NOT allowed, it is even wrong for me to speak of such a thing, I will have to go wash my mouth out with Bud Light, oooh and not a good idea to drink Milwaukees worst, PBR, or Olympia. With this being fall the Sam Adams Octoberfest seems a good choice, although we will be into november by the time you do this.

A Budweiser, Bud Light, Miller Lite, Sam Adams, Michelob, Maybe a Labatt Bleu, or a Molson. Maybe even a Natty light or Keystone Light, but they are not my first choice, there are a lot of good beers but you can waste no time on a bad beer.

BTW if you have some extra time when coming to KC I would make the 3.5 hour trip to St Louis and take the FREE Budweiser tour. Not only is the tour free but you get 2 free beers at the end, I had a Beer that wasn't available in my area, and was very suprised at the great taste, it was a Michelob gold or something but it was only sold in Wisconsin (dang cheeseheads again) and Chicago area, with a very light amound allowed in StL.

Canada
10-31-2007, 12:21 PM
I would say NO ... actually HE!! NO. That so called beer with no Alcohol is NOT allowed, it is even wrong for me to speak of such a thing, I will have to go wash my mouth out with Bud Light, oooh and not a good idea to drink Milwaukees worst, PBR, or Olympia. With this being fall the Sam Adams Octoberfest seems a good choice, although we will be into november by the time you do this.

A Budweiser, Bud Light, Miller Lite, Sam Adams, Michelob, Maybe a Labatt Bleu, or a Molson. Maybe even a Natty light or Keystone Light, but they are not my first choice, there are a lot of good beers but you can waste no time on a bad beer.

BTW if you have some extra time when coming to KC I would make the 3.5 hour trip to St Louis and take the FREE Budweiser tour. Not only is the tour free but you get 2 free beers at the end, I had a Beer that wasn't available in my area, and was very suprised at the great taste, it was a Michelob gold or something but it was only sold in Wisconsin (dang cheeseheads again) and Chicago area, with a very light amound allowed in StL.

I did not know such a thing existed!! :bananen_smilies046:

stlchief
10-31-2007, 01:51 PM
And the 2 beer count is not watched that closely. If you do come to St. Louis, there is a kind of animal park / mini-zoo called Grant's Farm. It's free (except parking) and they give free beer in there too. You can take the kids and have a free brew. A-B does a lot to make you think they are good people....

hermhater
10-31-2007, 03:54 PM
I think 24 is fair for a 12 hour period if you have to work, dude.

McLovin
10-31-2007, 04:09 PM
And the 2 beer count is not watched that closely. If you do come to St. Louis, there is a kind of animal park / mini-zoo called Grant's Farm. It's free (except parking) and they give free beer in there too. You can take the kids and have a free brew. A-B does a lot to make you think they are good people....

Overall they are good people, they just happen to make their money selling beer.

In my opinion there I have no problems with beer at all, it is those that drink and drive that are the problem, I personally think the beer industry also has done nothing near as wrong as the cigarette industry.

I have also been to Grants Farm and it is a wonderful place, they have a train tour of the grounds, (Grants Farm because it was President Grants Farm) they have the House that Grant lived in and they have lost of wild animals. We visit Grants Farm most every time we are in StL and we come their often.

Personally I like Grants far more then I like the StL zoo. I have an 8 year old and a 5 year old so we make a lot of Farm - Zoo trips, which I have found KC Zoo is by far better then the Stl Zoo but I am 2.5 hours from StL but 6 - 7 Hours from KC.

chief31
11-01-2007, 01:45 AM
Overall they are good people, they just happen to make their money selling beer.

In my opinion there I have no problems with beer at all, it is those that drink and drive that are the problem, I personally think the beer industry also has done nothing near as wrong as the cigarette industry.

I don't have as big a problem with those who drink-and-drive as I do with those who make drinking-and-driving illegal.

Also, I don't have near the spite for cigarette makers as I do for those who would choose to tax, ban, or limit the rights of those of us who choose to smoke.

But that's just me. I don't like having my freedom taken away.

hermhater
11-01-2007, 01:52 AM
I don't have as big a problem with those who drink-and-drive as I do with those who make drinking-and-driving illegal.

Also, I don't have near the spite for cigarette makers as I do for those who would choose to tax, ban, or limit the rights of those of us who choose to smoke.

But that's just me. I don't like having my freedom taken away.

That first statement is too loaded to comment upon, I have been on both sides...

The second one on the other hand is completely right!

Overall I assume you are bashing the government? Then I am with you on EVERYTHING!

:sign0098: :beer: :toast2: :bananen_smilies046:

rbedgood
11-01-2007, 01:58 AM
Government should have two roles

1) Defense
2) Stay out of everything else!!!!

rbedgood
11-01-2007, 01:59 AM
Ohh...p.s.

Especially stay out of my wallet

hermhater
11-01-2007, 02:03 AM
Government should have two roles

1) Defense
2) Stay out of everything else!!!!

That is interesting sir.

:sign0098: :D

chief31
11-01-2007, 02:10 AM
That first statement is too loaded to comment upon, I have been on both sides...

Overall I assume you are bashing the government? Then I am with you on EVERYTHING!

If you want to take back any of your freedoms that have been taken away, then you should give a listen to what this guy has to say.

For those with time to kill...

YouTube - Candidates@Google: Ron Paul

Or, if you just want the "cliff-notes" version...

YouTube - Ron Paul: A New Hope

Just sharing my political thoughts. Ron Paul is a republican, for the moment, but he is not what anyone usually expects from one. He likes to call himself a constitutionalist.

The thing that I like most about him is that he offers a very serious alternative to the current two-party system. While he is currently trying to get on the ballot as a republican, he is far from the normal politician. And may wind-up running as an independant.

I tend to lean toward democrats, when voting, but it has always been one of those "lesser of two evils" kind of choices. This is the first presidential candidate that I have ever actually liked.

rbedgood
11-01-2007, 02:21 AM
If you want to take back any of your freedoms that have been taken away, then you should give a listen to what this guy has to say.

For those with time to kill...

YouTube - Candidates@Google: Ron Paul (http://youtube.com/watch?v=yCM_wQy4YVg)

Or, if you just want the "cliff-notes" version...

YouTube - Ron Paul: A New Hope (http://youtube.com/watch?v=FG2PUZoukfA)

Just sharing my political thoughts. Ron Paul is a republican, for the moment, but he is not what anyone usually expects from one. He likes to call himself a constitutionalist.

The thing that I like most about him is that he offers a very serious alternative to the current two-party system. While he is currently trying to get on the ballot as a republican, he is far from the normal politician. And may wind-up running as an independant.

I tend to lean toward democrats, when voting, but it has always been one of those "lesser of two evils" kind of choices. This is the first presidential candidate that I have ever actually liked.

I love the idea of a President that wants to protect and uphold the constitution...it's been a few decades since we've had one...

As for the "lesser of two evils" yeah I can relate, but I tend to see the other side of the aisle as being the lesser of two evils.

hermhater
11-01-2007, 02:25 AM
Is this the guy who was shocked that Mitt Romney would consult his lawyers when deciding whether or not to go to war?

He was all like "What do you mean you would consult lawyers? Open the Constitution and read that it takes authorization to declare war!!"

What is up with that shizzy?

:D

rbedgood
11-01-2007, 02:30 AM
The guy is right...I don't want my President consulting lawyers...I want him to consult his cabinet and the Congress the we elected.

That is all...

chief31
11-01-2007, 02:36 AM
I would prefer one that reads the rules (constitution) to determine something like that.

hermhater
11-01-2007, 02:39 AM
I would prefer one that reads the rules (constitution) to determine something like that.

Is that a stab at me for breaking the rules that admin put up for us?

Are you insinuating that admin is too strict?

Heh!:D

tornadospotter
11-01-2007, 02:45 AM

:drunkhb: This is big brother speaking, we are only here to help.

chief31
11-01-2007, 02:48 AM
Is that a stab at me for breaking the rules that admin put up for us?

Are you insinuating that admin is too strict?

Heh!:D

Uuuuhhhh... No.

When it is your job, and your job is as important as being the leader of the free world, you should have read, and understood, the rules, a long time ago.

hermhater
11-01-2007, 02:49 AM
Uuuuhhhh... No.

When it is your job, and your job is as important as being the leader of the free world, you should have read, and understood, the rules, a long time ago.

Exactly!

rbedgood
11-01-2007, 02:52 AM

True dat...since I know the rules I was suggesting where the rules would send such a President...however you are correct in that we shouldn't assume the knowledge of said rules from either the President or the Congress, so therefore reading should be the first step.

sling58
11-02-2007, 08:23 AM
How many do I get to drink?

Chiefster
11-02-2007, 11:58 AM

Good Morning Crowd,

I can appreciate your willingness to make the betting event fair, but look out for your health first and foremost dude. Do not become unhealthy with your consumption of alcohol. :)