PDA

View Full Version : HermHater has cracked his first beer!

hermhater
10-31-2007, 09:28 PM
Today it was at 8:12 PM.

That is all.

rbedgood
10-31-2007, 10:50 PM
First beer since when...the 7:00 hour???

McLovin
10-31-2007, 10:52 PM
Got an idea, why dont you at least if you feel you have to announce when you crack a beer first time of the day, use one thread that you started, and update it daily. Hmmmm Hmmmm just a thought lol.

rbedgood
10-31-2007, 10:54 PM
Got an idea, why dont you at least if you feel you have to announce when you crack a beer first time of the day, use one thread that you started, and update it daily. Hmmmm Hmmmm just a thought lol.

Hermhater is using the post-whoring to support his Arrowcash account for his gambling habit. He gets more Arrowcash for starting a new thread, therefore he doesn't want to reply, he wants to create.

hermhater
10-31-2007, 11:03 PM

Hermhater is using the post-whoring to support his Arrowcash account for his gambling habit. He gets more Arrowcash for starting a new thread, therefore he doesn't want to reply, he wants to create.

Actually guys I did it in the thread i started yesterday and Canada got on my *** about it, so I went ahead and started a new one.

Plus it is 10 Arrowcash for starting a new thread!

:D

rbedgood
10-31-2007, 11:13 PM
Actually guys I did it in the thread i started yesterday and Canada got on my *** about it, so I went ahead and started a new one.

Plus it is 10 Arrowcash for starting a new thread!

:D

That wouldn't be motivating for you now...would it...:D

Polleo Pit Man
10-31-2007, 11:48 PM
I opened my first beer at 4:11 pm! As soon as I got home from work. Oh yeah I started back to work this week, kinda rufff!

hermhater
10-31-2007, 11:52 PM
I opened my first beer at 4:11 pm! As soon as I got home from work. Oh yeah I started back to work this week, kinda rufff!

That's the spirit guy!

What do you mean you started back to work? I thought you were a dog breeder? You call doggy style work?

Heh!:D

:sign0098: :beer: :D :lol:

rbedgood
11-01-2007, 12:05 AM
I'm working on my 3rd Diet Coke right now...:D :D

Guru
11-01-2007, 12:14 AM

Thread bumping is preferable over thread whoring.

hermhater
11-01-2007, 12:17 AM
I'm working on my 3rd Diet Coke right now...:D :D

That's the spirit!

:D :toast2:

Polleo Pit Man
11-01-2007, 01:26 AM
No I am a union plumber actually. I just love dog and pit bulls in general because they have such an undeserving hate towards them by so many people. I dont breed dogs for money, but because I have aquired some wonderful ADBA reg, loving dogs and would rather see "good" pit bulls out there than some people gettin a dog from who knows whee, and ofcourse they wanna breed it cause that seems to be what everybody wants to do? wow kinda went on a rant. I love the american pit bull terrier so devoted a big part of my time to promoting positive pit bulls. It cost me much more than I could ever make, just glad to be gettin that pay check again, beer supplies were beginning to look scary!

hermhater
11-01-2007, 01:32 AM
No I am a union plumber actually. I just love dog and pit bulls in general because they have such an undeserving hate towards them by so many people. I dont breed dogs for money, but because I have aquired some wonderful ADBA reg, loving dogs and would rather see "good" pit bulls out there than some people gettin a dog from who knows whee, and ofcourse they wanna breed it cause that seems to be what everybody wants to do? wow kinda went on a rant. I love the american pit bull terrier so devoted a big part of my time to promoting positive pit bulls. It cost me much more than I could ever make, just glad to be gettin that pay check again, beer supplies were beginning to look scary!

That post was a joke about going back to work and being dog breeder, and working doggy style!

I went to the vet with my cat the other day and this guy had a bull with tiger stripes on it named Valiant.

Beautiful dog. He was playing with the other animals (mostly dogs) in the waiting room, and was sweet and obedient, even in a room full of animals.

We have had a rash of bull attacks in KC and they have actually been banned where anaeelbackwards live, and they had an amnesty day for people to bring them in.

I don't even want to think what they did with all of them.

chief31
11-01-2007, 01:35 AM

I think that it is great that you try to shed some light on the actual nature of a breed of dog that has gotten a bad rep, due to their popularity among low-lifes who choose to torment their dogs, for their own amusement. I don't place alot of blame on the general public, they have always been easily manipulated, by negative press. But they could definitely use some information on the subject.

Polleo Pit Man
11-01-2007, 02:02 AM
That post was a joke about going back to work and being dog breeder, and working doggy style!

I went to the vet with my cat the other day and this guy had a bull with tiger stripes on it named Valiant.

Beautiful dog. He was playing with the other animals (mostly dogs) in the waiting room, and was sweet and obedient, even in a room full of animals.

We have had a rash of bull attacks in KC and they have actually been banned where anaeelbackwards live, and they had an amnesty day for people to bring them in.

I don't even want to think what they did with all of them.
Jokin I know.Actually I didnt evan get it till you re posted.haha Its sad ,we see it around here alot where people get the animals for the wrong reasons. I am trying to breed high quality dogs with reputable bloodlines. I plan to sell them at a high price, not to make money but to discourage irresponsible ownership!
Hell ya wanna beer its gonna be my last one, gotta get up early! hehe
:bananen_smilies046:

tammietailgator
11-01-2007, 02:08 AM
I think that it is great that you try to shed some light on the actual nature of a breed of dog that has gotten a bad rep, due to their popularity among low-lifes who choose to torment their dogs, for their own amusement. I don't place alot of blame on the general public, they have always been easily manipulated, by negative press. But they could definitely use some information on the subject.
Actually, they make for a very good service dog breed if people would let go of the stigma. They are strong and smart....I would love to train one as one, but not sure how well it would go over

hermhater
11-01-2007, 02:11 AM
Actually, they make for a very good service dog breed if people would let go of the stigma. They are strong and smart....I would love to train one as one, but not sure how well it would go over

Never know till you try!

Polleo Pit Man
11-01-2007, 02:13 AM
I didnt mean to turn this into a dog thread but....
They make excellent service dogs or any type of working dogs. They are great fighting dogs due to the fact that they love to please! And the breed was developed from people that wanted them to fight. therefore they would fight their guts out just to know they pleased their master!

tammietailgator
11-01-2007, 02:18 AM
I didnt mean to turn this into a dog thread but....
They make excellent service dogs or any type of working dogs. They are great fighting dogs due to the fact that they love to please! And the breed was developed from people that wanted them to fight. therefore they would fight their guts out just to know they pleased their master!
True, thats why they would be perfect for service... I have trained 4 service dogs so far, maybe I should take on the task...

Polleo Pit Man
11-01-2007, 02:23 AM
True, thats why they would be perfect for service... I have trained 4 service dogs so far, maybe I should take on the task...
You can try one of my dogs, lord knows it is hard for me to give all of them the training they could use. They definatly take up alot of time having four and all. they each need their indivual attention along with socialization