PDA

View Full Version : Serious game day question, I need help

Chiefs4life24
08-07-2016, 09:50 PM
Does anyone know of a free/good service to listen to/watch the games on since I live in Indianapolis now I won't get to see or listen to them like before

ctchiefsfan
08-08-2016, 01:03 AM
There are live-streams posted here every week during the season. I'll track some of that down for you in the next day or two, but I am beat right now. Just got home from work 30 minutes ago and I'm beat.

Chiefs4life24
08-08-2016, 06:41 AM
Thank you Kris, no rush

ctchiefsfan
08-08-2016, 02:09 PM
Darn it! My damned memory is getting bad. But for free live-streams of the games I depend on TopekaRoy. For every regular season game he posts an in-game thread usually between midnight and 4:00 am on game day. He has always included a list of free live streams as well as a lot of good info about the upcoming game. He is one of many that don't post here much during the off-season so I am always worried sick until he reappears. I *think* he also does his in-game thread for pre-season, but like I said my memory is not what it used to be so I am not sure. As I am sure you have noticed many of us here at ChiefsCrowd are out-of-area fans and rely on live-streams to watch the games, so I don't think you will have any difficulty finding a stream on game day.

Just out of curiosity....When did you move?

Chiefs4life24
08-08-2016, 05:40 PM
February my wife got a good job up here, I was going to go to the Indy game this year but my wife won't let me go alone

ctchiefsfan
08-08-2016, 10:21 PM
Just don't morph into a Colts fan! HAHAHAHA.

TopekaRoy
08-12-2016, 04:12 AM
I will continue to provide live streams in the game day thread, but the best way to watch is using Kodi Media Center. If you are using it on a Windows PC, you can download the FREE program pre-configured with everything you need to watch any sporting event, live tv, or any movie or any episode of any tv show on-demand. There are never any ads to click through and all the TV shows are streamed with the commercials already edited out. I have it on a set top Android box, my Windows 10 laptop, two android tablets and my smartphone so I can watch up to 5 games at the same time!

For Windows go here and download "Free Telly for Windows (https://www.tvaddons.ag/)."

Use the above link for other devices (Android, Apple, Amazon Fire, Linux, etc) and just select the appropriate download. Then you need to add the Fusion Installer which you can find here (https://www.tvaddons.ag/install-addons-kodi/). Then just run the "Config Wizard," (instructions on same link) sit back and enjoy.

Or you can just go to a Sports Bar that has Sunday Ticket and lots of TVs. That's what I usually do. :smile

ctchiefsfan
08-12-2016, 10:34 AM
Welcome back TopekaRoy!

Chiefs4life24
08-12-2016, 12:54 PM
Thank you Roy

matthewschiefs
08-12-2016, 08:09 PM
Welcome back TopekaRoy!

Yeah Welcome back Roy

I guess