PDA

View Full Version : Kansas City Chiefs Game air in STL????!!!

zwmais
08-12-2016, 10:33 AM
Good Morning All,

Football season is among us! I'm pumped for 1st preseason game tomorrow. I currently reside in STL. Been a Chiefs fan for 25 years now. I know that all 4 preseason games will be aired on our local CBS affiliate, so I can at least watch all 4 preseason games. Has anyone heard yet if they'll air all KC games in STL this year yet? I really hope so, hoping not to have to purchase any sort of package. When the Rams left town, that was the first thing I thought, exciting. But at the same time I do feel for the Rams fans around here, they were definitely done wrong. I look forward to any replies. Have a good day!

-Zach

ctchiefsfan
08-12-2016, 11:47 AM
Good Morning All,

Football season is among us! I'm pumped for 1st preseason game tomorrow. I currently reside in STL. Been a Chiefs fan for 25 years now. I know that all 4 preseason games will be aired on our local CBS affiliate, so I can at least watch all 4 preseason games. Has anyone heard yet if they'll air all KC games in STL this year yet? I really hope so, hoping not to have to purchase any sort of package. When the Rams left town, that was the first thing I thought, exciting. But at the same time I do feel for the Rams fans around here, they were definitely done wrong. I look forward to any replies. Have a good day!

-Zach

Hi Zach. WELCOME to Chiefscrowd!

Not sure, but I think I heard that the NFL is going to mix and match the games available in STL and mix it up between the Chiefs and 2 other teams. There are a lot of out-of-area Chiefs fans here on Chiefscrowd and most of us rely on livestreams to watch the games on our computers. Our great member "TopekaRoy" puts up a great gameday thread for every game usually between midnight and 3:00 am the day of every game. These threads always include a list of streams but they tend to have a lot of popups and can be difficult to figure out. I suggest you look at this thread.... http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php/26330-Serious-game-day-question-I-need-help where TopekaRoy lists an internet service that provides free sports programming with no popups.

Hope you will join in the gameday threads. They are a lot of fun!

TopekaRoy
08-13-2016, 04:08 AM
Welcome to the Crowd, Zach.

It would make sense to televise Chiefs games since they are a Missouri team but I could see them giving you some Bears games since you are almost as close to Chicago and right next to Illinois. Of course, it would make sense to show Rams games, too because they will still have a lot of fans there. Geographically speaking, the Titans and the Bengals aren't too far away, either. I think a lot of it will depend on who is playing and at what time.