Chiefs4life24
09-04-2016, 02:24 PM
OG Jarrod Pughsley Added

ILB Terrance Smith Added

WR Frankie Hammond Added

More to come

ctchiefsfan
09-04-2016, 02:27 PM
Keep it up C4l! I have to go to work now, but look forward to reading updates when I get home tonight.

Chiefs4life24
09-04-2016, 04:22 PM
DL David King Added

Chiefs4life24
09-04-2016, 05:56 PM
S Shak Randolph Added - Flashed in Preseason covering TE's

Eydugstr
09-04-2016, 06:13 PM
TY for posting these updates, C4L.

Chiefs4life24
09-04-2016, 07:18 PM
Center Daniel Munyer Added

Chiefs4life24
09-04-2016, 07:20 PM
Official: Chiefs announced this practice squadLB Tyrell Adams
WR Frankie Hammond
WR Seantavious Jones
DL David King
C Daniel Munyer
G Jarrod Pughsley
S Shak Randolph
RB Darrin Reaves
LB Terrance Smith
DB Brock Vereen

jason1981
09-04-2016, 07:44 PM
happy about rb reaves. dont think much about anyone else. suprised wr hammond is still eligible for practice squad. but i dont know the rules for practice squad.

Chiefs4life24
09-04-2016, 07:46 PM
Randolph, Reaves, Smith and Vereen are good projects though

ctchiefsfan
09-05-2016, 12:28 AM
Got to admit I am a bit surprised neither Hogan or Murray wound up on the practice squad. Better or worse I suspect that Tyler Bray is our starting QB in 3-5 years. He'd only be 27-29 then and will probably have 3-4 years as our #2.

jason1981
09-05-2016, 02:36 AM
Got to admit I am a bit surprised neither Hogan or Murray wound up on the practice squad. Better or worse I suspect that Tyler Bray is our starting QB in 3-5 years. He'd only be 27-29 then and will probably have 3-4 years as our #2.

im not suprised be either hogan or murray and glad their gone so yall will stop overhyping them especislly the ones who wanted and thought murray should be the starter or qb ofbthe future. hrs a back up at best and i doubt hogan will even last this year on prsctice squad and be gone next year. i have hopes for bray if he can stay healthy. he needs to gain some weight.

Chiefs4life24
09-05-2016, 11:46 PM
CB Julian Wilson Added to practice squad corresponding cut to follow

Chiefs4life24
09-06-2016, 12:17 PM
LB Ramik Wilson and OL Jordan Devey Added

ctchiefsfan
09-06-2016, 12:50 PM
Glad to see we were able to keep Ramik Wilson.

Seek
09-06-2016, 01:23 PM
im not suprised be either hogan or murray and glad their gone so yall will stop overhyping them especislly the ones who wanted and thought murray should be the starter or qb ofbthe future. hrs a back up at best and i doubt hogan will even last this year on prsctice squad and be gone next year. i have hopes for bray if he can stay healthy. he needs to gain some weight.

Talk about over hyping LOL...With the exception two series against Back ups Bray did what he does. Throws incomplete deep passes and gets hurt. If Bray ever becomes the starters get ready for a poor offense.

Eydugstr
09-06-2016, 01:53 PM
Talk about over hyping LOL...With the exception two series against Back ups Bray did what he does. Throws incomplete deep passes and gets hurt. If Bray ever becomes the starters get ready for a poor offense.

If Smith and Foles both go down to injuries, it means we have serious problems elsewhere (O-line).

Seek
09-06-2016, 02:11 PM
If Smith and Foles both go down to injuries, it means we have serious problems elsewhere (O-line).

I was looking more along the lines of Heir to Alex Smith. Foles I believe is a one year contract. with a team option for 2016 which pays him high end Back up or Starter type money.

Based on what I have seen from Bray, which I not much. The offense will struggle sustaining any drives with Bray. That being, said I saw nothing from Murray or Hogan to argue who should have been cut vs kept.

jason1981
09-06-2016, 02:11 PM

im not overhypping bray. all i saidis i have hope for him. and yes he stsrted slow but went like 8 of 10 before his night woth done. theres no hype just hope. i wish we coukd seen him the whole game to really see how he would play. he needs to gsin some weight though. hes to skinny. murray amd hogan dont have strong enough arm to be successful on a full time basis which is why they can only be a backup. im not hyping up bray at all. just hope is all. i have my doubts as well.

jason1981
09-06-2016, 02:15 PM
also im suprised ramik wilson cleared waivers and able to join our practice squad.

Chiefs4life24
09-06-2016, 02:22 PM
We added LB Ramik Wilson, CB Terrance Mitchell, CB Julian Wilson and OG Jordan Devey

Players cut are as such - LB Tyrell Adams, C Daniel Munyer, S Shak Randolph and CB Brock Vereen

10 player Practice Squad is this -

LB Ramik Wilson
CB Julian Wilson
G Jordan Devey
CB Terrance Mitchell
WR Frankie Hammond
WR Seantavious Jones
DL David King
G Jarrod Pughsley
RB Darrin Reaves
LB Terrance Smith

Seek
09-06-2016, 02:29 PM
im not overhypping bray. all i saidis i have hope for him. and yes he stsrted slow but went like 8 of 10 before his night woth done. theres no hype just hope. i wish we coukd seen him the whole game to really see how he would play. he needs to gsin some weight though. hes to skinny. murray amd hogan dont have strong enough arm to be successful on a full time basis which is why they can only be a backup. im not hyping up bray at all. just hope is all. i have my doubts as well.

Different tune that what you were saying in off season, but you were right. He got the roster spot over Murray or Hogan. Still means something that the Chiefs went and got Foles.

Seek
09-06-2016, 02:31 PM
Why do the Chiefs insist on hanging on to Hammond? You are wasting roster spots for him.

jason1981
09-06-2016, 02:55 PM
Different tune that what you were saying in off season, but you were right. He got the roster spot over Murray or Hogan. Still means something that the Chiefs went and got Foles.

i never meant to overhype bray. my point was about bray theres hope amd there wasnt no hope for murray and hogan. yes id love bray to be the qb of the future so we csn stop wasting picks on qbs. and i like his arm but if he can stay healthy amd actuallyngain some meaningful experience i think he can improve but only with experience so he has to stay healthy #1 and then see shat he can do. if we find skmeone better through draft im all for it as long as they have a strong enough arm. to me murray and hogan had no hope for a full time starter. i have liked what i seen from bray bit he has to stay healthy. he needs to gain some weight.

jason1981
09-06-2016, 02:58 PM
Why do the Chiefs insist on hanging on to Hammond? You are wasting roster spots for him.

i agree. he has had time on tue field to prove himself and still cant do it. unlike bray who been injured and not on the field much so je still can prove himself. hammond has been healthy and shown what he can do. i think hes servicable amd could make a team like the browns as a #4 wr. but no need for the chiefs to keep him.

matthewschiefs
09-06-2016, 06:47 PM

His current role is just a practice squad body. I don't think it's a big spot on the roster

ctchiefsfan
09-08-2016, 11:49 AM
I don't think I have been hyping Bray. I like the kid, but I've seen nothing so far to suggest he is anything more than a serviceable 3rd QB. Do I think he can become more than that? Maybe. After his first 7 passes against Green Bay he settled down and didn't look bad. My basic opinion of Bray is that he has potential but needs more pre-season and game reps to show one way or the other what he is--or isn't.