PDA

View Full Version : Texans vs. Patriots

KCMASS
09-23-2016, 06:13 AM
Guys...Watched the entire game last night (I live in MA.) Look @ what NE did to Houston with a 3rd string rookie QB & suspect O-Line. They looked terrible. Coaching has so much to do with this. I post this because I thought we really should have won last weeks game. Are the Pats that much better then KC without Brady? I guess so.

I said to my wife last night...."I think my beloved Chiefs are an 8-8 team this Year"

Justin5772002
09-23-2016, 12:03 PM
Yeah I have no clue what are Chiefs are doing and unfortunately neither do they...

matthewschiefs
09-23-2016, 01:31 PM
Calm down a bit here

First we were the Texans superbowl after last year

Also keep in mind how many were saying the same thing about the Patriots after we gave them a beatdown on MNF a couple years ago. They went on the win the superbowl. It's not about how you play in the first weeks it's how you're playing at the end of the year

ctchiefsfan
09-23-2016, 01:45 PM
Guys...Watched the entire game last night (I live in MA.) Look @ what NE did to Houston with a 3rd string rookie QB & suspect O-Line. They looked terrible. Coaching has so much to do with this. I post this because I thought we really should have won last weeks game. Are the Pats that much better then KC without Brady? I guess so.

I said to my wife last night...."I think my beloved Chiefs are an 8-8 team this Year"

KCMASS...I have said from the start that this team could go anywhere from 8-8 to 12-4. Do I think we will go 8-8? No. 12-4? No. Do we have to get our ship together? DAMN RIGHT. What's important is that we have the talent to do it and the season is only 2 weeks gone.

Kcman
09-24-2016, 01:14 AM
Well said matt👍

Justin5772002
09-24-2016, 10:53 AM
Yeah well I guess the Texans did just give it to the Pats. 2 special teams fumbles on their own 20 yard line. **** we would have crushed them had they put it on a silver platter like that for us too

ctchiefsfan
09-24-2016, 12:45 PM
Yeah well I guess the Texans did just give it to the Pats. 2 special teams fumbles on their own 20 yard line. **** we would have crushed them had they put it on a silver platter like that for us too

Yup. Turning the ball over TWICE on your own 20 is a good way to lose. Also, turning the ball over three times AND repeatedly killing your offensive drives with penalties is also a good way to lose--as we learned when we played Houston. If you give the game away you will usually lose. Hopefully we will stop it.

N TX Dave
09-25-2016, 10:39 AM
The Texans wanted revenge for last years beat down we put on them and then had a short week on the road and a let down after the big game at home, a lot of things going against them, but I sure wish they had the turnovers a week earlier.

TopekaRoy
09-25-2016, 11:27 AM
Let's not forget that the Chiefs started out 1-5 last year. One loss---ONE loss---and we are ready to write off this team as average?

Turnovers and badly timed penalties killed the Chiefs last week, but this is the same team that just completed the biggest comeback in franchise history the week before.

It's still way too early to tell. There are a lot of changes from last year and players need a little time to gel. Let's give it at least 4 games before we start writing off the Chiefs. Last year, we would have been wrong if we judged this team after 6 games.

matthewschiefs
09-25-2016, 01:42 PM
Let's not forget that the Chiefs started out 1-5 last year. One loss---ONE loss---and we are ready to write of this team as average?

Turnovers and badly timed penalties killed the Chiefs last week, but this is the same team that just completed the biggest comeback in franchise history the week before.

It's still way too early to tell. There are a lot of changes from last year and players need a little time to gel. Let's give it at least 4 games before we start writing off the Chiefs. Last year, we would have been wrong if we judged this team after 6 games.

THIS

Not to mention we don't even have 2 of our best guys playing.

Early season is never the time to rule any team out