PDA

View Full Version : Stay or go

luv
11-01-2007, 07:15 PM
I'll do whatever is voted for. I am opinionated. I don't mind having different opinions than people. IMO, it makes things interesting. However, if that kind of attitude is not welcome here, I'll go. Better than having people tell me to root for another team.

Canada
11-01-2007, 07:16 PM
I'll do whatever is voted for. I am opinionated. I don't mind having different opinions than people. IMO, it makes things interesting. However, if that kind of attitude is not welcome here, I'll go. Better than having people tell me to root for another team.

Do what you want.

hermhater
11-01-2007, 07:16 PM
What is that about?

:sign0153:

luv
11-01-2007, 07:17 PM
Do what you want.
I want to stay, but I don't want to be where I'm not wanted. I think it's rude.

Canada
11-01-2007, 07:20 PM
Can we please stop with all the drama queen bull**** Sorry that I am tired of people getting bashed for supporting Huard. If that is a problem with you then....bye!! xoxo

rbedgood
11-01-2007, 07:20 PM
What are you talking about...

YouTube - The Clash - Should I stay or should I go

I voted stay.

p.s. I'm not a fan of the dang song, but it just fit the thread.

chief31
11-01-2007, 08:20 PM
Of course I voted stay. You are the only e-tail that I have been getting. :D

Seriously though, without some arguments, what good is it to post here? I feed off of opposition and you bring some. So... "Get over here! I'm gonna eat ya!!!" :yahoo:

luv
11-01-2007, 08:28 PM
Of course I voted stay. You are the only e-tail that I have been getting. :D

Seriously though, without some arguments, what good is it to post here? I feed off of opposition and you bring some. So... "Get over here! I'm gonna eat ya!!!" :yahoo:
I seem to be playing that role on a lot of issues though. I don't want to be the type od poster that people roll their eyes at when they see I've posted.

I'm really not trying to be a drama queen. I just feel like I'm being negative when I disagree with or see things differently than someone. I would never tell someone to go root for another team or doubt they're fandom for disagreeing with me. We root for the same team. We just have different ways of seing them. I can root for my team without wearing rose colored glasses.

Anyway, I just don't like the type of persona I seem to have ben devloping on here lately, and it's very difficult to get people to view you any differently, no matter how hard you try to change the way you post. I'm not going to change. However, I don't want to be "that" person. It's not fair to me or to the others who don't like reading my posts.

While I'm griping (I guess), I should say that my drinking thread was just trying to say that, while I enjoy drinking, and I know it's closely related to watching football, it's not enjoyable to read about in every thread everyday. That's all.

m0ef0e
11-01-2007, 08:34 PM
I seem to be playing that role on a lot of issues though. I don't want to be the type od poster that people roll their eyes at when they see I've posted.

I'm really not trying to be a drama queen. I just feel like I'm being negative when I disagree with or see things differently than someone. I would never tell someone to go root for another team or doubt they're fandom for disagreeing with me. We root for the same team. We just have different ways of seing them. I can root for my team without wearing rose colored glasses.

Anyway, I just don't like the type of persona I seem to have ben devloping on here lately, and it's very difficult to get people to view you any differently, no matter how hard you try to change the way you post. I'm not going to change. However, I don't want to be "that" person. It's not fair to me or to the others who don't like reading my posts.

While I'm griping (I guess), I should say that my drinking thread was just trying to say that, while I enjoy drinking, and I know it's closely related to watching football, it's not enjoyable to read about in every thread everyday. That's all.

At least you and Canada weren't talking about punching people out and stuff... I got pretty bad there for a while. :beer:

chief31
11-01-2007, 09:04 PM

I have a very different take on it. I have little doubt that some people roll their eyes everytime that that they see one of my posts (Where have you been lately, hillbilly?), and I roll my eyes everytime I see one of texaschiefs' posts.

But, I love to see them, even if I do roll my eyes. Because that usually means that there is going to be some good stuff to get a serious discussion going.

The reason I keep coming here is for the fights.

Canada
11-01-2007, 09:08 PM
The reason I keep coming here is for the fights.

:drunkhb: :toast2::drunkhb::toast2:OK, let's do this!! :fighting0030:

chief31
11-01-2007, 09:10 PM
:drunkhb: :toast2::drunkhb::toast2:OK, let's do this!! :fighting0030:
Are you sure? You might not like the cards I am holding on you right now.:lol:

rbedgood
11-01-2007, 09:15 PM
If anyone votes for Luv to go, I suspect "Sweets" returned.

hermhater
11-01-2007, 09:17 PM

I think I am already "that" person, no need to worry luv!

:sign0098: :lol: :lol: :toast2: :toast2: :D

Canada
11-01-2007, 09:18 PM
Are you sure? You might not like the cards I am holding on you right now.:lol:

:pointlaugh::victory::undwech:

hermhater
11-01-2007, 09:18 PM

LMAO!!!!!

:lol: :sign0098: :funnypost: :D

rbedgood
11-01-2007, 09:19 PM

HH, now that you've kicked your crazy cat habit...

chief31
11-01-2007, 09:21 PM

I'd go blind if I had to roll my eyes that often.

:lol:

luv
11-01-2007, 09:25 PM
LOL...

Thank you. I needed that.

Chiefster
11-01-2007, 11:08 PM
At least you and Canada weren't talking about punching people out and stuff... I got pretty bad there for a while. :beer:

Good to see you back m0ef0e!

stlchief
11-01-2007, 11:17 PM
I respect Luv offering herself up to get voted off the island, but an up or down vote on Luv is not ideal.

I think let's put everyone with more than 100 posts up and vote one person off a month.

I vote for Luv in the first month.

(Just kidding - I know I would be gone....)

McLovin
11-01-2007, 11:53 PM
I want to stay, but I don't want to be where I'm not wanted. I think it's rude.
You are very wanted here by me at least and so are your opinions, even if they would happen to differ from mine, I want all who can differ respectfully.

I feel that you offer a lot of different opinions on a lot of different subjects, if everyone thought the same thing then it would be HomersCrowd or something. Respectfully arguing is what makes this board great.

McLovin
11-01-2007, 11:58 PM

If you mean the wishy washy post whore who is afraid to go against the grain with what you believe in then TAG your it HH.

LOL
J/K man.

McLovin
11-02-2007, 12:00 AM
I respect Luv offering herself up to get voted off the island, but an up or down vote on Luv is not ideal.

I think let's put everyone with more than 100 posts up and vote one person off a month.

I vote for Luv in the first month.

(Just kidding - I know I would be gone....)

You would outlast me lol, so you should at least make it through Christmas.

hermhater
11-02-2007, 12:05 AM
If you mean the wishy washy post whore who is afraid to go against the grain with what you believe in then TAG your it HH.

LOL
J/K man.

I am neither wishy, nor am I washy.

I AM able to open myself up to new opinions, and rethink my stance every once in a while.

I have a rather biased opinion living in KC (I can tell you were from here!) because of the local Chiefs fans who "know" all.

I know you were jacking with me and the ribbing is appreciated!

Sorry the Chiefs kicked you out of town!

Heh!

:funnypost: :D

rbedgood
11-02-2007, 12:11 AM
I can see it now...

luv
11-02-2007, 12:14 AM
I can see it now...
That would be interesting.

hermhater
11-02-2007, 12:15 AM
I can see it now...

I watched the real one tonight.

The b!tch had it coming!

:mob: :mob: :mob:

Chiefster
11-02-2007, 12:15 AM
You are very wanted here by me at least and so are your opinions, even if they would happen to differ from mine, I want all who can differ respectfully.

I feel that you offer a lot of different opinions on a lot of different subjects, if everyone thought the same thing then it would be HomersCrowd or something. Respectfully arguing is what makes this board great.

Could not have said it better!

Rep!

rbedgood
11-02-2007, 12:19 AM
I watched the real one tonight.

The b!tch had it coming!

:mob: :mob: :mob:

That show is still on...seriously?!

McLovin
11-02-2007, 12:22 AM
I cant stand it but still better then fear factor.

hermhater
11-02-2007, 12:22 AM

Seriously. I am an addict. I watch religiously almost.

I got hooked while out of work and had nothing to do but watch reality TV for 3 months.

OLN showed the first 7 or 8 seasons in a row, and I couldn't quit watching.

Now I am hooked like a junkie.

rbedgood
11-02-2007, 12:31 AM
Seriously. I am an addict. I watch religiously almost.

I got hooked while out of work and had nothing to do but watch reality TV for 3 months.

OLN showed the first 7 or 8 seasons in a row, and I couldn't quit watching.

Now I am hooked like a junkie.

I understand...when my wife and I first moved to Phoenix we had sold our house in California, and we had about 2 months before our jobs started and we got hooked on some really dumb TV shows....on I remember was a TV Game Show on late night called "Street Smarts". It was hilarious...

chief31
11-02-2007, 12:33 AM
I understand...when my wife and I first moved to Phoenix we had sold our house in California, and we had about 2 months before our jobs started and we got hooked on some really dumb TV shows....on I remember was a TV Game Show on late night called "Street Smarts". It was hilarious...

"Cheaters"!!! I hate this show more than anything on television, but can't seem to stop watching it. Which, in turn, makes me hate it even more!!!!

McLovin
11-02-2007, 12:34 AM
"Cheaters"!!! I hate this show more than anything on television, but can't seem to stop watching it. Which, in turn, makes me hate it even more!!!!
Kinda like all the Croyle threads that I post.

:lol::lol::lol:

chief31
11-02-2007, 02:30 AM

Yup. they simple can not be avoided.

hermhater
11-02-2007, 02:34 AM

Hey man, if you got a problem with Broyle then take it up with Herm!

He is the one who drafted him, right?

I wonder, and wonder whether this is the future of the Chiefs so much I am like a kid at Christmas every week!

Will this be what I get for a present?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

rbedgood
11-02-2007, 02:38 AM
Who voted for Luv to go?! Did Sweets come back?!

hermhater
11-02-2007, 02:40 AM
Didn't notice the vote, come on man you can post it...

luv
11-02-2007, 03:14 AM
I haven't checked the vote. You mean there's only one to leave?

hermhater
11-02-2007, 03:22 AM
I haven't checked the vote. You mean there's only one to leave?

If you left who would continue conversations?

:beer:

luv
11-02-2007, 03:30 AM
If you left who would argue over everything?

I have no idea.

chief31
11-02-2007, 03:33 AM
If you left who would continue conversations?

You know what? There are plenty of people around here that do pretty well at arguing. For you to act like luv is the only one who you can argue with is ridiculously childish!!!! You really need to think things through better before you go posting garbage like this!

hermhater
11-02-2007, 03:50 AM
You know what? There are plenty of people around here that do pretty well at arguing. For you to act like luv is the only one who you can argue with is ridiculously childish!!!! You really need to think things through better before you go posting garbage like this!

OK then I will argue with YOU chief31!!!!

What were we arguing about?

chief31
11-02-2007, 03:51 AM
OK then I will argue with YOU chief31!!!!

What were we arguing about?

Rotting jack-o-lanterns. :lol:

hermhater
11-02-2007, 03:56 AM
Rotting jack-o-lanterns. :lol:

Oh, yeah...

I got a picture...

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/11/21.jpg

Somehow scarier than last time..

chief31
11-02-2007, 03:57 AM
Oh, yeah...

I got a picture...

Probably because the DVD player is on pause.

hermhater
11-02-2007, 04:05 AM
Oh, yeah...

I got a picture...

Probably because the DVD player is on pause.

No, the scary part was that I look like that, and the cat (youfigureitout.com) was looking all fed up with me.

Cats are like Canadians you know.

I have a Canadian girlfriend, cat, and Chiefs Crowd brother!

Beware the angry Canadian...

:bananen_smilies046:

luv
11-02-2007, 04:08 AM
No, the scary part was that I look like that, and the cat (youfigureitout.com) was looking all fed up with me.

Cats are like Canadians you know.

I have a Canadian girlfriend, cat, and Chiefs Crowd brother!

Beware the angry Canadian...

:bananen_smilies046:
You have a Canadian cat?

hermhater
11-02-2007, 04:16 AM
You have a Canadian cat?

They belong to my GF and she is Canadian.

I have never asked them about their citizenship but they like to hang out on the cat stand next to me.

I get along pretty good with kitties.

sling58
11-02-2007, 07:11 AM
Luv you need to stay.