PDA

View Full Version : Leaving for KC soon!!!

kcchiefs_31
11-01-2007, 09:09 PM
I will be leaving around 3 am (about 7 hours from now) from my hometown of Winnipeg, Canada and will be arriving in KC around 3 or 4 pm.

I hope to see some of you down there, i will be in section 324. I hope i can find someone to tailgate with, seeing as i am driving a fair distance, and dont have a portable grill.

hermhater
11-01-2007, 09:11 PM
I will be leaving around 3 am (about 7 hours from now) from my hometown of Winnipeg, Canada and will be arriving in KC around 3 or 4 pm.

I hope to see some of you down there, i will be in section 324. I hope i can find someone to tailgate with, seeing as i am driving a fair distance, and dont have a portable grill.

I haven't heard back from anyone about them going to the game this week.

You picked a great game to attend, I hope that someone from the Crowd will be tailgating.

Guys?

Canada
11-01-2007, 09:22 PM

Do us Canadians proud brother!! Go to Sports Nutz in the morning on Sunday and get yourself all painted up!! Have a safe trip...and HH, makes sure there is a cold one waitin for him!! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
11-01-2007, 09:29 PM
Do us Canadians proud brother!! Go to Sports Nutz in the morning on Sunday and get yourself all painted up!! Have a safe trip...and HH, makes sure there is a cold one waitin for him!! :bananen_smilies046:

See, we are guaranteed a win this weekend with a Canadian in the stands!

There is always a cold one waitin' for a Canadian!

My GF is one!

:sign0098: :D

Canada
11-01-2007, 09:30 PM

My GF is one!

Your GF is a cold one??

luv
11-01-2007, 09:37 PM
Your GF is a cold one??
Damn. Sucks to be HH. :lol:

Canada
11-01-2007, 09:40 PM
Damn. Sucks to be HH. :lol:

She's a cold one waiting for a Canadian....hmmmmm :lol:

rbedgood
11-01-2007, 09:41 PM

My GF is one!

Your GF is a cold one??

YouTube - chilly willy theme song

hermhater
11-01-2007, 09:42 PM
My GF is a sweet redheaded Canadian that I love!

Almost as much as beer!

(j/k honey!)

YZILLA
11-01-2007, 11:33 PM
Do yourself a real favor and go to Sports Nutz on SATURDAY , They have Chiefs players come and sign autographs and take pictures every saturday from like noon to 3:30 on weekends of homegames and the Sports Nutz is just like 1/2 mile North on the Blueridge cutoff ( Arrowhead exit ) instead or turning right to go to Arrowhead , Turn left and drive just a short distance and you will see it on the corner. Also they have anything and everything ( I mean everything ) .Along with some very cool people who are willing to deal on the stuff you want . GO THERE, GO THERE, GO THERE ! You wont be disappointed . I got a picture of my son and I with Bobby Sippio and and autograph on a football wrom him and Bowe . Even got to shake D-Bowes Daddy's hand. ( Big fella ) . Great times !

luv
11-01-2007, 11:38 PM
Do yourself a real favor and go to Sports Nutz on SATURDAY , They have Chiefs players come and sign autographs and take pictures every saturday from like noon to 3:30 on weekends of homegames and the Sports Nutz is just like 1/2 mile North on the Blueridge cutoff ( Arrowhead exit ) instead or turning right to go to Arrowhead , Turn left and drive just a short distance and you will see it on the corner. Also they have anything and everything ( I mean everything ) .Along with some very cool people who are willing to deal on the stuff you want . GO THERE, GO THERE, GO THERE ! You wont be disappointed . I got a picture of my son and I with Bobby Sippio and and autograph on a football wrom him and Bowe . Even got to shake D-Bowes Daddy's hand. ( Big fella ) . Great times !
The stuff is kind of pricy, but not too unreasonable. And the guys in there definitely rock!

YZILLA
11-01-2007, 11:41 PM
Yeah I have to say the stuff is a little higher , but the atmosphere these people put out for chiefs football is unmatched outside of Arrowhead parking lots. They put out free food, have Players signing autographs and they Truley display their pride in the chiefs . Also they are super, super people.

McLovin
11-01-2007, 11:46 PM
My GF is a big redheaded Canadian that I love!

Almost as much as beer!

(j/k honey!)
That I didnt know.

http://www.mtzic.com/chiefs/davekcpics.jpg

LOL

hermhater
11-01-2007, 11:48 PM
That I didnt know.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys are cracking me up tonight!

This is better than the Late Show!

luv
11-01-2007, 11:49 PM

Is that realy saying much?

rbedgood
11-01-2007, 11:50 PM

You're not setting the bar very high...

hermhater
11-02-2007, 12:53 AM
You're not setting the bar very high...

Ok then an hour later...

Late Night with Conan is better than the Sweets vs luv controversy.

I need xanax...

:lol:

rbedgood
11-02-2007, 01:00 AM
Ok then an hour later...

Late Night with Conan is better than the Sweets vs luv controversy.

I need xanax...

:lol:

Sarcasm noted...