PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs/Packers Game Tailgate?

luv
11-01-2007, 09:21 PM
I've got my dad's, which is in lot F. I have another one I'm attending in lot H. YZILLA, please tell me you'll be in G again. And, if so, let us know where so we can get some people together!

Home opener, I had to lot D, then to G, then back to F. If I could go F, G, H, I would be so happy!

hermhater
11-01-2007, 09:56 PM
Hey guys there is a dude coming down looking for someone to tailgate with, show him some love why don't ya?

Respond to his thread, or invite him or something.

He is a 17year old coming to the game with his dad, so let him know where you're gonna be!

luv
11-01-2007, 10:21 PM
Hey guys there is a dude coming down looking for someone to tailgate with, show him some love why don't ya?

Respond to his thread, or invite him or something.

He is a 17year old coming to the game with his dad, so let him know where you're gonna be!
Is it that kcchiefs_31 poster? I had him in mind when I posted this. I'll be there. YZILLA. Anyone else I'm missing?

Chiefster
11-01-2007, 10:27 PM
Would you like this thread to be stickied luv?

luv
11-01-2007, 10:33 PM
Would you like this thread to be stickied luv?
Nah. I don't think there are enough people going. I just thought I'd see who all was. I can send Y a PM asking him where he'll be. I thought maybe kcchiefs_31 would post if he was interested.

rbedgood
11-01-2007, 10:39 PM
Nah. I don't think there are enough people going. I just thought I'd see who all was. I can send Y a PM asking him where he'll be. I thought maybe kcchiefs_31 would post if he was interested.

He did post this evening

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2665

luv
11-01-2007, 10:47 PM
He did post this evening

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2665
Yeah, I saw him online earlier, so I thought I'd try to get this posted before he went offline.

I'd PM him, but if he's that young, I feel a little weird doing that being an older single female. Afraid it could look wrong. Would someone shoot him a PM him a link to this thread or tell him to PM YZILLA if interested. I'm gona shoot Y a PM as well.

rbedgood
11-01-2007, 10:50 PM
Yeah, I saw him online earlier, so I thought I'd try to get this posted before he went offline.

I'd PM him, but if he's that young, I feel a little weird doing that being an older single female. Afraid it could look wrong. Would someone shoot him a PM him a link to this thread or tell him to PM YZILLA if interested. I'm gona shoot Y a PM as well.

I dunno, when I was 17...oh never mind you're right...:D Ms Letourneau...

YZILLA
11-01-2007, 11:38 PM
Im sorry to say I wont be at the packers game as bad as I wanted to. I got tickets for the 4 home games after the packers game for the same price as the tickets for the packers game . I will be at the Broncos, Raiders, Chargers, and Titans .

luv
11-01-2007, 11:40 PM
Im sorry to say I wont be at the packers game as bad as I wanted to. I got tickets for the 4 home games after the packers game for the same price as the tickets for the packers game . I will be at the Broncos, Raiders, Chargers, and Titans .
Well, looks like I only have one other tailgate to worry about getting to instead of two. We'll miss ya!

YZILLA
11-01-2007, 11:43 PM
Me too , Thanks for thinking of me though !

Chfsfan
11-02-2007, 08:33 PM
New member here but all our welcome to come by my tailgate anytime. I am at the bottom of the hill on the back side of the stadium. I am there in a Miller Lite van with 4 flags flying and a giant chiefs blow up guy. Come on by.....:sign0104:

hermhater
11-02-2007, 09:34 PM
New member here but all our welcome to come by my tailgate anytime. I am at the bottom of the hill on the back side of the stadium. I am there in a Miller Lite van with 4 flags flying and a giant chiefs blow up guy. Come on by.....:sign0104:

Sweet dude!

That is the spirit.

So your a local too?

Chiefster
11-02-2007, 10:05 PM

Welcome to the Crowd! :)

chief31
11-03-2007, 06:27 AM
One of these days, I hope to find myself looking for that van, with a beer in hand and face full of berbeque.

Welcome to the crowd.

Chfsfan
11-03-2007, 04:53 PM
Yes Im local also. Once again always feel free if you see me to stop by and have a beer. If you see a truck around town with the same personalized plates as my sig be sure to say hi thats me....

Chiefster
11-03-2007, 05:01 PM
Yes Im local also...

...and you live there. :D

anaeelbackwards
11-03-2007, 05:59 PM
I've got my dad's, which is in lot F. I have another one I'm attending in lot H. YZILLA, please tell me you'll be in G again. And, if so, let us know where so we can get some people together!

Home opener, I had to lot D, then to G, then back to F. If I could go F, G, H, I would be so happy!

you could find me in G! can't miss me. lol:toast2:

timsatt1
11-03-2007, 08:24 PM
you could find me in G! can't miss me. lol:toast2:

you are in the G spot? I will try to find my way to the G spot if i end up going.

hermhater
11-03-2007, 08:28 PM
Yes Im local also. Once again always feel free if you see me to stop by and have a beer. If you see a truck around town with the same personalized plates as my sig be sure to say hi thats me....

Will do!

I saw the most awesome van today on the way to me0ef0es, it was Chiefs Red, all chromed up, with a Giant Arrowhead on the side!

I yelled "GO Chiefs!" to them and they yelled and honked back!

We are getting fired up here in KC!!!!