PDA

View Full Version : God Created Runningbacks

YZILLA
11-02-2007, 05:15 AM
YouTube - Larry Johnson

wolfpack
11-02-2007, 10:14 AM
god might have greated runningbacks but he got aliitle female in ours. the trainers now give him midal before each game.

Chiefster
11-02-2007, 11:38 AM
god might have greated runningbacks but he got aliitle female in ours. the trainers now give him midal before each game.

Exactly how does one go about greating things? :D

rbedgood
11-02-2007, 12:14 PM
Great video...

Chiefster
11-02-2007, 12:46 PM
Great video...

Agreed.

hermhater
11-02-2007, 03:49 PM
Rep added YZILLA! That video makes me want to go out and run over some DB's!

God I wish we had that O line back...

Did you see some of those holes?

And even without the holes he was still able to break out of the back field as long as he wasn't getting hit at the hand off.

I think that is the biggest reason he keeps getting stopped in the backfield. Protecting the ball during a handoff is more important than juking for yards.

timsatt1
11-02-2007, 10:48 PM
man, he use to be a pretty good running back!

hermhater
11-02-2007, 10:53 PM
man, he use to be a pretty good running back!

Dude did you not read my post right before yours?

The dude is getting hit as he gets the hand off.

Do you want him to hold onto the ball or juke the guy hitting him?

You can't do both man.

Why are you unable to see this stuff?

Have you ever changed your mind about anything?

tornadospotter
11-02-2007, 10:58 PM
Where o where is this LJ, He has been missing since before Training camp. The ramsom has been paid, but I fear that he lost his mind set, Let us pray that our Priest will help get his head right!
Great video bye the way!

hermhater
11-02-2007, 11:11 PM
Where o where is this LJ, He has been missing since before Training camp. The ramsom has been paid, but I fear that he lost his mind set, Let us pray that our Priest will help get his head right!
Great video bye the way!

LJ is getting hit in the backfield as he gets the ball. If he were to try and do some of the jukes in that video Huard or LJ would fumble the ball.

What do you want from the guy?

tornadospotter
11-02-2007, 11:19 PM
LJ is getting hit in the backfield as he gets the ball. If he were to try and do some of the jukes in that video Huard or LJ would fumble the ball.

A great big chip on his shoulder, and some anger in his running. Just stop over thinking and run. That is what his type of running is. imo which does not mean much.

timsatt1
11-02-2007, 11:28 PM

ummm...a trade? a career ending injury would be another alternative for me.

hermhater
11-02-2007, 11:30 PM
A great big chip on his shoulder, and some anger in his running. Just stop over thinking and run. That is what his type of running is. imo which does not mean much.

The guy still has the chip on his shoulder, and he is angry. Unfortunately he is unable to take it out on the opposing D because he is too busy holding onto the ball.

So... He has to take it out on the coaches, or hold it in. I think he is doing a pretty good job of not talking to the press and calling out the coaches and dividing the team.

hermhater
11-02-2007, 11:31 PM

What do you do for a living?

I'll bet LJ wishes the same upon you.

timsatt1
11-02-2007, 11:32 PM

are you and lj family? lol count to 10.

tornadospotter
11-02-2007, 11:33 PM
:mob: :mob: :mob: , :sign0153: , that are you thinking.

timsatt1
11-02-2007, 11:37 PM
:mob: :mob: :mob: , :sign0153: , that are you thinking.

I am a Chiefs fan, not a Team LJ fan.

LJ is his own team. He was not happy after his first two wins this season. Did not celebrate win with team.

openly badmouthed teammates, made racial comment towards The DICKY V!

he is a moron. If he is traded or injured, I will not shed a tear.

hermhater
11-02-2007, 11:45 PM

are you and lj family? lol count to 10.

I get the joke man, but think about karma.

tornadospotter
11-02-2007, 11:47 PM
The guy still has the chip on his shoulder, and he is angry. Unfortunately he is unable to take it out on the opposing D because he is too busy holding onto the ball.

So... He has to take it out on the coaches, or hold it in. I think he is doing a pretty good job of not talking to the press and calling out the coaches and dividing the team.
I don't know HH, I just don't think he is running the same, he doesn't have the holes like we used to have, hence hesitation will allow for whatever small hole created now to close fast. What do I know? Solair hopefully has addressed and maybe modified O line blocking plays to help this, but I think LJ needs to explode off the hike and hit the line and whatever hole there may be hard and fast, then cut for additional openings for additional yards.

timsatt1
11-02-2007, 11:57 PM
I don't know HH, I just don't think he is running the same, he doesn't have the holes like we used to have, hence hesitation will allow for whatever small hole created now to close fast. What do I know? Solair hopefully has addressed and maybe modified O line blocking plays to help this, but I think LJ needs to explode off the hike and hit the line and whatever hole there may be hard and fast, then cut for additional openings for additional yards.

...but for all we know or dont know, maybe he has lost a step. I am not saying he HAS...but there is always that possibility. joint problems or many possibilities. He just doesnt seem to be mobile at all or explosive or having a quick first step. He seems stagnant, like he is running on sand, cant explode.

Speculation, not saying any of this is the case, so dont hate!!!

luv
11-02-2007, 11:58 PM
What's happenin', hot stuffs?

hermhater
11-03-2007, 12:00 AM
I am a Chiefs fan, not a Team LJ fan.

LJ is his own team. He was not happy after his first two wins this season. Did not celebrate win with team.

openly badmouthed teammates, made racial comment towards The DICKY V!

he is a moron. If he is traded or injured, I will not shed a tear.

Could you elaborate on these comments?

I don't follow, except for maybe I remember the media here talking about him responding to the diapers comment and Vermiel.

I would be interested in hearing about some of these issues.

hermhater
11-03-2007, 12:09 AM

LJ has had to have his eyes on the D while getting the ball from Huard.

Believe it or not I used to play QB (in high school, we had a pretty competitive team) and it is not exactly easy for a QB to get the snap, take his steps to the RB and make the handoff to a RB like LJ when there are D in the backfield. It throws everything off.

Don't really know how to explain the concept I am trying to explain I guess.

LJ is explosive off the snap and gets to Huard at the SAME time as the D gets to him. There is just nothing a RB or QB can do about that.

This is not improvisation, and jukes and stuff. If the play never gets started because of the O line, how can you blame someone who hasn't had a chance to even GET the ball?

Am I making any sense at all? Not being sarcastic, just don't see how you can't see this.

sigh..

hermhater
11-03-2007, 12:10 AM
What's happenin', hot stuffs?

You flirtin' with timsatt again luv?

You liked that picture of him at Arrowhead, eh?

:toast2:

tornadospotter
11-03-2007, 12:16 AM

Believe it or not I used to play QB (in high school, we had a pretty competitive team) and it is not exactly easy for a QB to get the snap, take his steps to the RB and make the handoff to a RB like LJ when there are D in the backfield. It throws everything off.

LJ is explosive off the snap and gets to Huard at the SAME time as the D gets to him. There is just nothing a RB or QB can do about that.

This is not improvisation, and jukes and stuff. If the play never gets started because of the O line, how can you blame someone who hasn't had a chance to even GET the ball?

Am I making any sense at all? Not being sarcastic, just don't see how you can't see this.

sigh..
Well believe it or not I also played football in High School as a running back. I was a small guy so power running was not my game. But hitting a small hole fast then cutting was. He needs to hit the hole and blow thru.

hermhater
11-03-2007, 12:20 AM
Well believe it or not I also played football in High School as a running back. I was a small guy so power running was not my game. But hitting a small hole fast then cutting was. He needs to hit the hole and blow thru.

My point exactly. He doesn't have a hole to hit.

And he can't get to the line on half of his carries, even if there was a hole.

Since you were the Priest type of RB, I assume you had holes to hit and THEN juke the D.

Just remember that LJ doesn't have that luxury.

luv
11-03-2007, 12:21 AM
You flirtin' with timsatt again luv?

You liked that picture of him at Arrowhead, eh?

:toast2:
The stuffs is plural. :p He's cute, but young.

chief31
11-03-2007, 06:21 AM
Could you elaborate on these comments?

I don't follow, except for maybe I remember the media here talking about him responding to the diapers comment and Vermiel.

I would be interested in hearing about some of these issues.

LJ made a statement, last season, about how he has a connection with Herm, because he is black. He went on to state that he could never have that kind of relationship with a white man. It wasn't really all that horrible of a thing to say, but if the races involved were reversed, then it would have been a huge story.

sigh..

Yes, but I think that you are exaggerating how often he is being hit as soon as he gets the ball, and downplaying the level of responsibility that LJ has for his own rushing statistics. When he does get the ball, without getting hit immediately, then he needs to ba able to make something happen, alot more frequently than he has been doing.

I never thought that he was any better than he is right now. I think that he was a product of a great offensive line and a great offensive system. Now, he is just another runningback.

I do agree that he has done surprisingly well as far as not crying to the press...yet.

Three7s
11-03-2007, 04:05 PM

I wouldn't even bother man, they aren't even listening. I have seen some holes this year, and when they're there, he usually explodes in them. Case and point, 40yrd run vs the Chargers, a couple 20 yrd runs against the Bengals, he's still got it, we just need something to take the defense's mind off LJ, preferably........A PASSING GAME.