PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs and Packers on paper

Chiefster
11-02-2007, 05:59 PM
What say you Crowd; how do you see this weekend panning out?

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5086/chiefspackersde6.jpg

hermhater
11-02-2007, 06:01 PM
Is there any question???

Chiefs win BIG at Arrowhead!!!

Chiefster
11-02-2007, 06:06 PM
Is there any question???

Chiefs win BIG at Arrowhead!!!

Our pass rush will have come up big again to help out the aged defensive secondary hold the number two ranked passing offense at bay.

hermhater
11-02-2007, 06:12 PM
Chiefster you are only 100 posts from hitting 10,000...

What do you have planned?

Chiefster
11-02-2007, 06:25 PM
Chiefster you are only 100 posts from hitting 10,000...

What do you have planned?

To try and contribute to the boards in the next 99 posts.

IlovetheChiefs
11-02-2007, 06:55 PM
The Pack and Chiefs have good defenses and passing. But the Chiefs have more experienced and better running backs. Add that it's at Arrowhead and we're looking at what should be a Chiefs victory in a tough game!
It's awesome that KC is the only team Favre has never beaten. Let's keep it that way this Sunday! Unless they both go to the Super Bowl he'll never get another chance again!

Chiefs 20, Packers 17.

anaeelbackwards
11-02-2007, 06:56 PM
i was watching something on espn where they had some kind of awards given out, and they picked the CHIEFS OVER THE PACKERS...DUH! and someone even picked HERM EDWARDS for possible Coach of the Year awards... :sign0098:

rbedgood
11-02-2007, 07:19 PM
I'd say this weekend is 24-17 Chiefs...

anaeelbackwards
11-02-2007, 07:42 PM
chiefs 30

packers 17

Indianscalper
11-02-2007, 08:41 PM
What say you Crowd; how do you see this weekend panning out?

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/
I'd say the average point total for each team is what you'll see this sunday...sorry guys, get your martini glasses ready and chug those pink cosmos'...:)
PACK 27 CHIEFS 17
Anyone want to bet...some humliation on this board after the game...loser has to put the other teams logo on his postings for the following week and admit the other team is better and also admit they like to eat out of the toliet, smoked on a half roll or deep fried on a stick :)

hermhater
11-02-2007, 09:10 PM
Regardless of those stats right there you posted Chiefster, I am going to give Herm some props and paraphrase what he has been saying the last few weeks.

This is a team that is finding a way to win. If offense has a bad day, the defense is keeping the team in the game. We have a lot of work to do on the return game, but besides Hester I can't recall any one else returning a kick for a TD, so the kicking team is pretty good.

Now let's factor in Arrowhead. At Arrowhead anything can happen. This is gonna be a loud game and their offensive line is gonna jump early quite a few times, so as long as the fans don't do something stupid like the wave while our offense is on the field, we have that advantage also.

I've learned to throw the stats out the window when playing at Arrowhead.

Go Chiefs!

Indianscalper
11-02-2007, 09:24 PM
What's Up W/ The Poster Called Anal Backwards...sounds Painful....

Indianscalper
11-02-2007, 09:26 PM
Regardless of those stats right there you posted Chiefster, I am going to give Herm some props and paraphrase what he has been saying the last few weeks.

This is a team that is finding a way to win. If offense has a bad day, the defense is keeping the team in the game. We have a lot of work to do on the return game, but besides Hester I can't recall any one else returning a kick for a TD, so the kicking team is pretty good.

Now let's factor in Arrowhead. At Arrowhead anything can happen. This is gonna be a loud game and their offensive line is gonna jump early quite a few times, so as long as the fans don't do something stupid like the wave while our offense is on the field, we have that advantage also.

Go Chiefs!
Twice our O line jumped offsides inside the 5 about to score and we only got a FG on just one attempt, against Denver...so, if the fans can be that extra player...and our O line can't remember to count...it might be in your favor...

hermhater
11-02-2007, 09:30 PM
If you have never been to Arrowhead it is indescribable.

No other outdoor stadium can compare! You will have multiple false starts, believe it!

Indianscalper
11-02-2007, 09:35 PM
If you have never been to Arrowhead it is indescribable.

No other outdoor stadium can compare! You will have multiple false starts, believe it!
ok herm lover I beleive...but not sure if you experience Favre in all his glory...I hear some of your players praising his greatness as a future hall of famer, although true, not sure if that's such a good idea to put in one's head as an opponent...in my humble opinion to bring the person on one's own level as human with flaws might have some advantages...

hermhater
11-02-2007, 09:40 PM
Well Favre is respected by everyone in the world as far as I know, so that is no surprise.

I give the guy props, no matter what.

I am glad also that we are the only team he hasn't beat.

I don't see it happening this Sunday either!

Chiefster
11-02-2007, 09:43 PM

Go Chiefs!

I acknowledge that the game is played on the field; not on paper.

Indianscalper
11-02-2007, 09:50 PM
I acknowledge that the game is played on the field; not on paper.
Truth be told, Herm's comments about the team finding a way to win sounds like the Packers, everyone in Titletown expected the team to go...maybe 2-5...and with no ground attack, Morency runs like he's made of glass, you know, like that movie with Bruce Willis, and Samual Jackson w/ Jackson as the terrorist..."they call me Mr. Glass", that's what we call Morency...anyway, each week, we clutch the bar rail...thinking...geez, are they gonna really hang on to another win...and they do...this could be another nail biter...but I think KC is due to lose against Favre...plus, it's just another record, only team to not beat, that now, he has to...

Chiefster
11-02-2007, 09:57 PM
Truth be told, Herm's comments about the team finding a way to win sounds like the Packers, everyone in Titletown expected the team to go...maybe 2-5...and with no ground attack, Morency runs like he's made of glass, you know, like that movie with Bruce Willis, and Samual Jackson w/ Jackson as the terrorist..."they call me Mr. Glass", that's what we call Morency...anyway, each week, we clutch the bar rail...thinking...geez, are they gonna really hang on to another win...and they do...this could be another nail biter...but I think KC is due to lose against Favre...plus, it's just another record, only team to not beat, that now, he has to...

I hear ya, and we keep thinking the same thing about the Colts in the play-offs. I, too, think it's going to be a close hard fought battle; could come down to whomever has the ball last.

Good reply.

hermhater
11-02-2007, 10:11 PM

I hear ya, and we keep thinking the same thing about the Colts in the play-offs. I, too, think it's going to be a close hard fought battle; could come down to whomever has the ball last.

Good reply.

Yep. Looks like we got ourselves a respectable Packer fan on the site now!

Good to have ya!

Chiefster
11-02-2007, 10:13 PM
Yep. Looks like we got ourselves a respectable Packer fan on the site now!

Good to have ya!

I agree, he came out like a troll, but has since proven to be alright. :D

Indianscalper
11-02-2007, 11:15 PM
I agree, he came out like a troll, but has since proven to be alright. :D
Thanks guys...if you asked the denver fans, posters, they'd have a different opinion...but they were different, a little more arrogant, like we were nothing..and they were going to pound us...but truly with this game, we have not only what on paper, the tangables, but also the intangable that seem to match up quite evenly
My biggest worry...truth be told, is Gonzalas..covering any tight end has been our weakness, especially if we need a LB to cover, all of our LB's have been good against the run, and have a few times against the pass, but most often, against the pass they lack and we get beat for a big 3rd down....so if Herm knows what's good for him, he'll get the ball to Gonzalas...in light of the recent holiday, I'd characterize it as "SCARY" :)

hermhater
11-02-2007, 11:19 PM
Thanks guys...if you asked the denver fans, posters, they'd have a different opinion...but they were different, a little more arrogant, like we were nothing..and they were going to pound us...but truly with this game, we have not only what on paper, the tangables, but also the intangable that seem to match up quite evenly
My biggest worry...truth be told, is Gonzalas..covering any tight end has been our weakness, especially if we need a LB to cover, all of our LB's have been good against the run, and have a few times against the pass, but most often, against the pass they lack and we get beat for a big 3rd down....so if Herm knows what's good for him, he'll get the ball to Gonzalas...in light of the recent holiday, I'd characterize it as "SCARY" :)

Gonzales has been showing up every week for the Chiefs. He is having another Pro-Bowl year.

If Herm is smart he will get the ball to Gonzo, and he has actually allowed Huard to do that quite a bit this year.

Did I mention he broke the record for most TD by a tight end with a 2 TD game?

hehehehe...

Indianscalper
11-02-2007, 11:29 PM
Gonzales has been showing up every week for the Chiefs. He is having another Pro-Bowl year.

If Herm is smart he will get the ball to Gonzo, and he has actually allowed Huard to do that quite a bit this year.

Did I mention he broke the record for most TD by a tight end with a 2 TD game?

hehehehe...
That is funny...anyone looking at TE's stats have to chuckle...compare them to randy moss' stats and your like, is that the best? We're on to our 3rd string TE who actually has out performed what we thought, Donald Lee, he was dropping a lot of balls, so were all the others, it seemed they all dropped the passes right in the end zone and Favre would just nod his head...he does throw it hard but you gotta catch those. Did I mention he's rated 10th or 11th among TE's...hahahha

Polleo Pit Man
11-03-2007, 12:13 AM
That is funny...anyone looking at TE's stats have to chuckle...compare them to randy moss' stats and your like, is that the best? We're on to our 3rd string TE who actually has out performed what we thought, Donald Lee, he was dropping a lot of balls, so were all the others, it seemed they all dropped the passes right in the end zone and Favre would just nod his head...he does throw it hard but you gotta catch those. Did I mention he's rated 10th or 11th among TE's...hahahha
Indian Rub'er is a ***!:mob:

hermhater
11-03-2007, 12:30 AM

What I got from that is that Donald Lee is your 3rd string TE and he is doing pretty good?

What is the comparison to Randy Moss? I didn't get that part?

:sign0153: :toast2:

tammietailgator
11-03-2007, 12:59 AM
I was there!!! I Seen it happen!!! cant wait for sunday

Polleo Pit Man
11-03-2007, 01:00 AM
What I got from that is that Donald Lee is your 3rd string TE and he is doing pretty good?

What is the comparison to Randy Moss? I didn't get that part?

:sign0153: :toast2:
Man he doesnt know???
He makes no sense!:drunkhb:

Indianscalper
11-03-2007, 01:36 AM
Man he doesnt know???
He makes no sense!:drunkhb:
pallio pit, class in session. Any time you compare a wide receive to a tight end, the stats for a wide receiver squash those of a tight end...rightfully so...when you tlk about yrds gained or yrd per catch or TD's, all of those stats pale in comparison to that of a receiver...that's all...On another subject, your comment of calling me a ***...you must be just graduating from 5th grade..or simply have a 5th grade education, what next a$$hole, mthrfuc$r, any one of a dozen pedestrian names, hahahah....is that the best you can do? Take my advice and don't ever try to write a book or any paper for that matter, in fact, with you, less is more, anything else with flaunt your ignorance. Can you come up with anything more creative than "***"...or is that it, is that the best you can do...btw, this is a truism, studies have shown that guys who attack other men with the word "***", are subconciously worried about there own attraction to men, or sexual tendancy towards, thus lashing out in an attempt and prove to the world, and themselves that they in fact are not gay, even though, those thoughts penetrate there mind. Now I'm not saying your gay, I don't know you, however, this is just a study done by some shrink :) maybe that's y you watch football, all those guys bending over on the line, and the QBack w/ his hands underneath the center, how you dream of that...dream...hahaahha...how it must be difficult to live a secret gay life in the closet...all I can say to help, is all people have a right to live on our great country, and if you do have these dreams, these tendencies, be true to yourself, be true to others...It's ok if your GAY...really...I realize many homosexuals try to test the water w/ gay remarks, even attacks...but I'm sorry, your barking up the wrong tree, I like T&A...good luck w/ coming out of the closet...:)

Polleo Pit Man
11-03-2007, 01:44 AM
pallio pit, class in session. Any time you compare a wide receive to a tight end, the stats for a wide receiver squash those of a tight end...rightfully so...when you tlk about yrds gained or yrd per catch or TD's, all of those stats pale in comparison to that of a receiver...that's all...On another subject, your comment of calling me a ***...you must be just graduating from 5th grade..or simply have a 5th grade education, what next a$, mthrfuc, any one of a dozen pedestrian names, hahahah....is that the best you can do? Take my advice and don't ever try to write a book or any paper for that matter, in fact, with you, less is more, anything else with flaunt your ignorance. Can you come up with anything more creative than "***"...or is that it, is that the best you can do...btw, this is a truism, studies have shown that guys who attack other men with the word "***", are subconciously worried about there own attraction to men, or sexual tendancy towards, thus lashing out in an attempt and prove to the world, and themselves that they in fact are not gay, even though, those thoughts penetrate there mind. Now I'm not saying your gay, I don't know you, however, this is just a study done by some shrink :) maybe that's y you watch football, all those guys bending over on the line, and the QBack w/ his hands underneath the center, how you dream of that...dream...hahaahha...how it must be difficult to live a secret gay life in the closet...all I can say to help, is all people have a right to live on our great country, and if you do have these dreams, these tendencies, be true to yourself, be true to others...It's ok if your GAY...really...I realize many homosexuals try to test the water w/ gay remarks, even attacks...but I'm sorry, your barking up the wrong tree, I like T&A...good luck w/ coming out of the closet...:)
I appriciate your wonderful diagnosis! I myself am pretty confident of my hetro sexuality. But yet I am willing to give your Packer a good raping! Does that make me gay? Maybee? Tlak to me after the game big mouth, will you still be here?

tammietailgator
11-03-2007, 01:44 AM
pallio pit, class in session. Any time you compare a wide receive to a tight end, the stats for a wide receiver squash those of a tight end...rightfully so...when you tlk about yrds gained or yrd per catch or TD's, all of those stats pale in comparison to that of a receiver...that's all...On another subject, your comment of calling me a ***...you must be just graduating from 5th grade..or simply have a 5th grade education, what next a$$hole, mthrfuc$r, any one of a dozen pedestrian names, hahahah....is that the best you can do? Take my advice and don't ever try to write a book or any paper for that matter, in fact, with you, less is more, anything else with flaunt your ignorance. Can you come up with anything more creative than "***"...or is that it, is that the best you can do...btw, this is a truism, studies have shown that guys who attack other men with the word "***", are subconciously worried about there own attraction to men, or sexual tendancy towards, thus lashing out in an attempt and prove to the world, and themselves that they in fact are not gay, even though, those thoughts penetrate there mind. Now I'm not saying your gay, I don't know you, however, this is just a study done by some shrink :) maybe that's y you watch football, all those guys bending over on the line, and the QBack w/ his hands underneath the center, how you dream of that...dream...hahaahha...how it must be difficult to live a secret gay life in the closet...all I can say to help, is all people have a right to live on our great country, and if you do have these dreams, these tendencies, be true to yourself, be true to others...It's ok if your GAY...really...I realize many homosexuals try to test the water w/ gay remarks, even attacks...but I'm sorry, your barking up the wrong tree, I like T&A...good luck w/ coming out of the closet...:)
Why are you comparing two separate positions that do two separate things???? you wanna post comparisons... do it per position

Chiefster
11-03-2007, 01:53 AM

My biggest concern has been our No-fensive line as well as our aged defensive secondary, and how they are going to fair against the number two ranked passing attack. If Favre is able to light up the passing game it well could be a long day.

Polleo Pit Man
11-03-2007, 01:55 AM
Have a nice weekend my friend!

tammietailgator
11-03-2007, 01:59 AM
I appriciate your wonderful diagnosis! I myself am pretty confident of my hetro sexuality. But yet I am willing to give your Packer a good raping! Does that make me gay? Maybee? Tlak to me after the game big mouth, will you still be here?
He is an idiot...... thats okay though indianscapler, spend your time here - talkin smack etc... your just contributing to what we are gonna give you Sunday! and with all your visuals you offered, probably gave us some ideas on beating the creambay slackers!!! BTW... we are Chiefs.... not just mere indians

Polleo Pit Man
11-03-2007, 02:02 AM
Your an idiot...... thats okay though, spend your time here - talkin smack etc... your just contributing to what we are gonna give you Sunday! and with all your visuals you offered, probably gave us some ideas on beating the creambay slackers!!!
Youre not calling me an idiot are you?

Indianscalper
11-03-2007, 02:02 AM
Why are you comparing two separate positions that do two separate things???? you wanna post comparisons... do it per position
Is that from page 2438, paragraph 2, line 5 in the 2007 Edition of the NFL RULES TO POSTING....ahahhahahha
lighten up, I'll post whatever I feel like, last I checked, we live in the United States of America, where our great and wise forefathers died for this little piece of paper called The Constitution of the United States...within this, the 1st amendment allows all American's freedom of speech...I'm appaled by how people today want to actually limit the rights by which many people (N. Korea, China) would love to have. Franklin once said, it is these freedoms, this freedom of speech, that matters most, when one disagrees with you! I
If you can't keep up, too difficult for you to think "outside the box", and draw a different comparison w/o help, best not to make stupid comments, it just makes you look...well...stupid :)
PS: BTW, If you have a high school education, you should try reading The Constitution of the US, you might actually learn something! GOOD LUCK!

Polleo Pit Man
11-03-2007, 02:05 AM
Is that from page 2438, paragraph 2, line 5 in the 2007 Edition of the NFL RULES TO POSTING....ahahhahahha
lighten up, I'll post whatever I feel like, last I checked, we live in the United States of America, where our great and wise forefathers died for this little piece of paper called The Constitution of the United States...within this, the 1st amendment allows all American's freedom of speech...I'm appaled by how people today want to actually limit the rights by which many people (N. Korea, China) would love to have. Franklin once said, it is these freedoms, this freedom of speech, that matters most, when one disagrees with you! I
If you can't keep up, too difficult for you to think "outside the box", and draw a different comparison w/o help, best not to make stupid comments, it just makes you look...well...stupid :)
PS: BTW, If you have a high school education, you should try reading The Constitution of the US, you might actually learn something! GOOD LUCK!
Freedom Of Speech is great, thats why we let idiots like you on here!

tammietailgator
11-03-2007, 02:05 AM
They are going to be covering law pretty good - but thats okay....... good grief, he almost lost to denver

Polleo Pit Man
11-03-2007, 02:06 AM
They are going to be covering law pretty good - but thats okay....... good grief, he almost lost to denver
I know and Denver is really bad!! Wooo

hermhater
11-03-2007, 02:07 AM
He is an idiot...... thats okay though indianscapler, spend your time here - talkin smack etc... your just contributing to what we are gonna give you Sunday! and with all your visuals you offered, probably gave us some ideas on beating the creambay slackers!!! BTW... we are Chiefs.... not just mere indians

WTF?

Why are the fans arguing amongst themselves?

We all get along here. :yahoo:

Chiefster
11-03-2007, 02:08 AM
Ok, getting out of hand here. Let's remember to be respectful and refrain from juvenile name calling; what is this, the second grade?

Polleo Pit Man
11-03-2007, 02:09 AM
WTF?

Why are the fans arguing amongst themselves?

We all get along here. :yahoo:
No it was a simple mistake! I mis read. I love all chief fans!

Chiefster
11-03-2007, 02:11 AM
No it was a simple mistake! I mis read. I love all chief fans!

...And please remember that we also welcome the respectful point of view of opposing fans here as well.

tammietailgator
No, no... in fact, I thought I edited that. I was calling the gbfan an idiot \
sorry

Indianscalper
Freedom Of Speech is great, thats why we let idiots like you on here!
IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO...IDIOT...HAAHAHHA...YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE ORIGAN OF SUCH A WORD...AHAHAHHAH...YOUR CREATIVITY...WELL, OK, YOUR MUNDANE BANTER REALLY HURTS MY FEELINGS, I hope I can sleep tonight. I'd hate to party at your house, or shack, one look in the fridge, and one whif, and everyone would know where your stained cucumbers have been....SALAD ANYONE? hahahahhahahah

Polleo Pit Man
11-03-2007, 02:13 AM
IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO...IDIOT...HAAHAHHA...YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE ORIGAN OF SUCH A WORD...AHAHAHHAH...YOUR CREATIVITY...WELL, OK, YOUR MUNDANE BANTER REALLY HURTS MY FEELINGS, I hope I can sleep tonight. I'd hate to party at your house, or shack, one look in the fridge, and one whif, and everyone would know where your stained cucumbers have been....SALAD ANYONE? hahahahhahahah
Yeah youre rite, you are a very intelligent person, sorry i am bad.

hermhater
11-03-2007, 02:19 AM

Well at least I am not a Peckers fan!

:D

tammietailgator
11-03-2007, 02:22 AM
Cheese Fondue

1 lb Sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 cup flour
1 tblsp of pepper
1 tblsp of garlic pepper
1 Garlic clove
1 bottle, Light Ale Beer... rolling rock works good

blend dry ingredients with cheese. Rub garlic on bottom of pot, add beer and bring to simmer.... stir in cheese and then beat the cheese:yahoo:

hermhater
11-03-2007, 02:23 AM
Cheese Fondue

1 lb Sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 cup flour
1 tblsp of pepper
1 tblsp of garlic pepper
1 Garlic clove
1 bottle, Light Ale Beer... rolling rock works good

blend dry ingredients with cheese. Rub garlic on bottom of pot, add beer and bring to simmer.... stir in cheese and then beat the cheese:yahoo:

See there folks? That is how you get it back on track!

Chiefster
11-03-2007, 02:30 AM
Ok I tried to be diplomatic.

chief31
11-03-2007, 05:54 AM
Thanks guys...if you asked the denver fans, posters, they'd have a different opinion...but they were different, a little more arrogant, like we were nothing..and they were going to pound us...

Do you imagine that with the way you arrived here, that maybe you might have insulted some people there, as you have done here? You,sir, are a genuine troll.

That is funny...anyone looking at TE's stats have to chuckle...compare them to randy moss' stats and your like, is that the best?

Not if you have any knowledge of football. A TE is only part reciever, in general, and part offensive lineman. How ridiculous is it, when you compare Randy Moss' recieving stats to those of OT Bryant McKinnie?

I would tell you to get a clue, but I just gave you on, take that one.

pallio pit, class in session. Any time you compare a wide receive to a tight end, the stats for a wide receiver squash those of a tight end...rightfully so...when you tlk about yrds gained or yrd per catch or TD's, all of those stats pale in comparison to that of a receiver...that's all...

Sometimes that isn't true. How about taking the top ten WRs and comparing them with the top couple TEs. I bet you will have a different opinion, when you have to use more than one WRs name. Not to mention the fact that there are as many as four times as many WRs on the field. 3-4 wr sets are far from uncommon. "Randy Moss is so much better than Jared Allen because he catches soo many more passes." BRILLIANT!!!

On another subject, your comment of calling me a ***...you must be just graduating from 5th grade..or simply have a 5th grade education, what next a$, mthrfuc, any one of a dozen pedestrian names, hahahah....is that the best you can do? Take my advice and don't ever try to write a book or any paper for that matter, in fact, with you, less is more, anything else with flaunt your ignorance. Can you come up with anything more creative than "***"...or is that it, is that the best you can do...btw, this is a truism, studies have shown that guys who attack other men with the word "***", are subconciously worried about there own attraction to men, or sexual tendancy towards, thus lashing out in an attempt and prove to the world, and themselves that they in fact are not gay, even though, those thoughts penetrate there mind. Now I'm not saying your gay, I don't know you, however, this is just a study done by some shrink :) maybe that's y you watch football, all those guys bending over on the line, and the QBack w/ his hands underneath the center, how you dream of that...dream...hahaahha...how it must be difficult to live a secret gay life in the closet...all I can say to help, is all people have a right to live on our great country, and if you do have these dreams, these tendencies, be true to yourself, be true to others...It's ok if your GAY...really...I realize many homosexuals try to test the water w/ gay remarks, even attacks...but I'm sorry, your barking up the wrong tree, I like T&A...good luck w/ coming out of the closet...:)

Wow!!! You really showed him, didn't you? You told him how lame it is to call someone that name, then ripped him a new one, by calling him the same thing. What a marvel!!!

lighten up, I'll post whatever I feel like, last I checked, we live in the United States of America, where our great and wise forefathers died for this little piece of paper called The Constitution of the United States...within this, the 1st amendment allows all American's freedom of speech...

Ooooo. Way to show everyone your knowledge of your rights. (Although a bit long-winded.)

Now, let me tell you about your rights...

A.) This site isn't located in the U.S. And your "rights" under the constitution do not apply.

B.)Especially, since this is someone elses board, and not yours. It is as-if you were to walk into my home and start flapping your lips and stomping around all "tough". I can go ahead and bloody those loose lips of yours and send you on your way. Then, you can try to run around and claim constitutional abuse if you want.

What that means, is that the Conststution isn't going to protect you here.

I'm appaled by how people today want to actually limit the rights by which many people (N. Korea, China) would love to have. Franklin once said, it is these freedoms, this freedom of speech, that matters most, when one disagrees with you! I
If you can't keep up, too difficult for you to think "outside the box", and draw a different comparison w/o help, best not to make stupid comments, (Too late for that.) it just makes you look...well...stupid :)

Speaking of learning something... I hope that some of the members of this site have learned from this particular troll. Let's try to follow the rules of this board. Name-calling is not acceptable. (Well, "troll" is O.K.:D ) And if you engage a troll, then the likelihood is that you, yourself may wind-up looking foolish, because of the anger that they yend to stir-up within you.

These trolls don't mind getting infractions, warnings, or even banned from the site, because they were only here to get under your skin in the first place. If you show that WE are above that kind of trash, then these trolls tend to get annoyed and just start spamming, only to be removed, without having gotten anything from it. That is how I prefer to deal with trolls.

On occaision, a respectful fan of another team arrives here. They generally show themselves to be grown-ups, right from the get-go. This troll showed himself for the troll that he is, right from the get-go.

Chiefster
11-03-2007, 05:17 PM
Nicely put chief31!

This individual did come out trolling, but did not break any board rules; I have long maintained that teams and coaches are fair game. We as members of the board need to remember direct dissenting comments toward teams not individuals. Don't allow yourselves to be baited into a childish exchange.