PDA

View Full Version : I have forgotten how I found this site.

hermhater
11-03-2007, 03:59 AM
I typed something into Google and this site looked good.

We are still Chiefs fans right? :yahoo:

Polleo Pit Man
11-03-2007, 04:01 AM

Myself included. I havnt slept with another site since!

luv
11-03-2007, 04:03 AM

No. rbedgood is a Niners fan.

Chiefster
11-03-2007, 04:09 AM

...And a fine member of the Crowd!

luv
11-03-2007, 04:14 AM
...And a fine member of the Crowd!
He didn't ask about fine members. :p

Chiefster
11-03-2007, 04:17 AM
He didn't ask about fine members. :p

True; I just threw that in free of charge! :D

hermhater
11-03-2007, 04:40 AM

rbedgood is on a plane, or hopefully in bed at home.

:toast2:

Chiefster
11-03-2007, 10:30 AM
I stumbled on to this site back when it looked very different, and when I was almost the only active member. I did so in search of an alternative Chiefs site I could call home; one that was different from the one I had been posting at.

anaeelbackwards
11-03-2007, 07:09 PM
I stumbled on to this site back when it looked very different, and when I was almost the only active member. I did so in search of an alternative Chiefs site I could call home; one that was different from the one I had been posting at.

and when was this when the computer was first invented? when they had green screens and all?

:sign0104: which i know the internet brokethrough in the 90's. just jestin with ya!

Chiefster
11-03-2007, 11:27 PM
and when was this when the computer was first invented? when they had green screens and all?

:sign0104: which i know the internet brokethrough in the 90's. just jestin with ya!

Ah yes; well, I was assisting Al Gore with the computer system there at NASA in the late 60's and, well, the rest is history.

hermhater
11-03-2007, 11:37 PM

That is interesting. I think I may go back and read some threads from a long time ago, and far, far away...

How did everyone else find the site?

Feel free to share!

:sign0098:

Chiefster
11-03-2007, 11:42 PM
That is interesting. I think I may go back and read some threads from a long time ago, and far, far away...

Feel free to share!

I'm sure that you will find my early replies to be very n00bastic.
:lol:

hermhater
11-03-2007, 11:44 PM
I'm sure that you will find my early replies to be very n00bastic.

As opposed to...

Chiefster
11-03-2007, 11:48 PM
As opposed to...

Your gems of wisdom of course. :p

Get off my lawn :sign0104:!

Coach
11-03-2007, 11:57 PM

Feel free to share!

I was blindfolded and forced into a car where I was threatened to either create a Chiefs site or else the Donkeys would win the superbowl. I did what Donkey hater would do, I kicked my Denver buddy in the nuts and the rest is history.

hermhater
11-04-2007, 12:04 AM
I was blindfolded and forced into a car where I was threatened to either create a Chiefs site or else the Donkeys would win the superbowl. I did what Donkey hater would do, I kicked my Denver buddy in the nuts and the rest is history.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Chiefster
11-04-2007, 12:53 AM

Good man! :D

tammietailgator
11-04-2007, 12:57 AM
Your donkeys have nuts?!?!?! Mine dont!

McLovin
11-04-2007, 12:59 AM
Your donkeys have nuts?!?!?! Mine dont!

Tammie just had to ask if Gonzo giving KC Wolf the reach around in this pic. WRONG. Or was he checkin to see if KC was a Donks fan?

hermhater
11-04-2007, 01:02 AM
Good one!

hehehehe

tammietailgator
11-04-2007, 01:09 AM
Tammie just had to ask if Gonzo giving KC Wolf the reach around in this pic. WRONG. Or was he checkin to see if KC was a Donks fan?

Maybe they just like each other.... lets not pass judgement!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

McLovin
11-04-2007, 01:13 AM
Maybe they just like each other.... lets not pass judgement!!

Not passing judgement, Thought maybe this was a reward for Dog Piling on the drunk in my sig pic, Or two maybe KC has a medical condition with a little buildup and Gonzo is just trying to help fix the situation. Or last but not least, trying to help relieve a little stress, this has been a stressful season.

tammietailgator
11-04-2007, 01:19 AM
Not passing judgement, Thought maybe this was a reward for Dog Piling on the drunk in my sig pic, Or two maybe KC has a medical condition with a little buildup and Gonzo is just trying to help fix the situation. Or last but not least, trying to help relieve a little stress, this has been a stressful season.
Maybe he is checking to see if he's been neutered.... I do that at least once a day at work.

(I should add, I work at an animal hospital)

McLovin
11-04-2007, 01:20 AM
Maybe he is checking to see if he's been neutered.... I do that at least once a day at work.

(I should add, I work at an animal hospital)

I am looking for new employees wanna come work for me.

hermhater
11-04-2007, 01:23 AM
I am looking for new employees wanna come work for me.

Heh!:D

tammietailgator
11-04-2007, 01:25 AM
........ at a loss for words here..... GO CHIEFS!

hermhater
11-04-2007, 01:26 AM
Yep, just about 12 hours to go now!

I can't wait!!!!!

McLovin
11-04-2007, 01:26 AM
When at a loss for words GO CHIEFS! is always appropriate.

Chiefster
11-04-2007, 01:32 AM

It happens.