PDA

View Full Version : Ventrillo Chat Chat channel this weekend

YZILLA
11-03-2007, 04:03 AM
Lets see if we can break some attendance records for the Voice chat channel this weekend. Its been alot of fun the past few weekends ! live play by play for those of you who dont get the game. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE ! By the way , Thanks to admin , you can now see who is in ventrillo when you log into the Chiefscrowd site (front page ) . If you are like me and have the forums page saved as a shortcut than you will have to check it out. Unless we can get the module installed on the forums page ? have to see .....Maybe both ??????

hermhater
11-03-2007, 04:11 AM
Lets see if we can break some attendance records for the Voice chat channel this weekend. Its been alot of fun the past few weekends ! live play by play for those of you who dont get the game. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE ! By the way , Thanks to admin , you can now see who is in ventrillo when you log into the Chiefscrowd site (front page ) . If you are like me and have the forums page saved as a shortcut than you will have to check it out. Unless we can get the module installed on the forums page ? have to see .....Maybe both ??????

I'm with that!

Gives members voices a true timber of their support.

I gotta download that for my new computer set up(don't ask, I have had all kinds of problems over here), what wast the Ventrilo download site again?

chief31
11-03-2007, 04:16 AM
I may not be able to make it in there for tommorrows game. Not sure yet, but I may have my sons JFL end of the year banquet. Hopefully, things will work-out to where I can attend both.

luv
11-03-2007, 04:17 AM
Sorry, I won't be here.

Guru
11-03-2007, 04:19 AM
Generally, I go to my dads place for the games. Quality time and all. No internet there.

hermhater
11-03-2007, 04:21 AM
Sorry, I won't be here.

We know that!

You will be the chick streaking across the field after we are ahead by 30 points in the 4th Quarter!

:D

YZILLA
11-03-2007, 04:21 AM
Sorry, I won't be here.

lucky gal ! Wish I had your weekend problems ! :lol:

Me and Herm will be representing the crowd in Ventrilo ! You do us proud in the stands ! Have a blast LUV !

hermhater
11-03-2007, 04:23 AM
Generally, I go to my dads place for the games. Quality time and all. No internet there.

Are you mocking me?

:D

YZILLA
11-03-2007, 04:23 AM

If things change , it will be good to have ya in there again Guru !

luv
11-03-2007, 04:24 AM
lucky gal ! Wish I had your weekend problems ! :lol:

Me and Herm will be representing the crowd in Ventrilo ! You do us proud in the stands ! Have a blast LUV !
Dad and I are making pulled pork for the first time. It's slow cooking right now. Can't wait to go over and try it tomorrow! If it goes well, we'll pan it and take it up to reheat on the grill!

Guru
11-03-2007, 04:24 AM
If things change , it will be good to have ya in there again Guru !

I am on a week-to-week basis with my games. I am sure I will be on again.

chief31
11-03-2007, 04:28 AM
Sorry, I won't be here.

Oh, aren't you a class act. Show-up and tease us all. Could you add in a "naaa-naa-naa-naa-naaaa-naa!"?

luv
11-03-2007, 04:34 AM
Oh, aren't you a class act. Show-up and tease us all. Could you add in a "naaa-naa-naa-naa-naaaa-naa!"?
No. Teasing would be me asking if you need your pork pulled.

chief31
11-03-2007, 04:51 AM
:lol: Nice.

Guru
11-03-2007, 05:00 AM

Why does this remind me of Chiefster's "a little to the left" comment.

FOUL!!!!:11:

Chiefster
11-03-2007, 11:52 AM
Why does this remind me of Chiefster's "a little to the left" comment.

FOUL!!!!:11:

:lol::lol::lol:

Well like luv's comment here I believe mine to be appropriate for the situation at hand. :D

sling58
11-03-2007, 01:40 PM
Dad and I are making pulled pork for the first time. It's slow cooking right now. Can't wait to go over and try it tomorrow! If it goes well, we'll pan it and take it up to reheat on the grill!

I'll be glad to sample that for you