PDA

View Full Version : Jaguars Smack Shack



kenny1937
12-28-2006, 04:49 PM
I went to the Jaguars Smack Shack expecting to see how bad the Jax were going to beat KC, but instead I thought that somehow our board had gotten over on their board, by some wild glitch. We are playing the wrong QB, Our Wide Recievers are Bad, We have the same thing year after year, we deserve third place and to miss the play offs, I mean it blew my mind, maybe we aren't so bad after all, maybe we are in a tough division where the second and third place teams are 8-8 and 9-7, after wading through all the negatism over there I felt right at home, I see the same thing over here. (grin)

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Jaguars!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
12-28-2006, 06:25 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
I went to the Jaguars Smack Shack expecting to see how bad the Jax were going to beat KC, but instead I thought that somehow our board had gotten over on their board, by some wild glitch. We are playing the wrong QB, Our Wide Recievers are Bad, We have the same thing year after year, we deserve third place and to miss the play offs, I mean it blew my mind, maybe we aren't so bad after all, maybe we are in a tough division where the second and third place teams are 8-8 and 9-7, after wading through all the negatism over there I felt right at home, I see the same thing over here.

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Jaguars!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Don't delude yourself.

wolfpack
12-29-2006, 11:46 AM
they are about the same as us. their defense is, or i think, better than us. they win games they should and seem to lose games they shouldn`t. just by watching them on tv they seem to play with more heart. i use to say the chiefs should beat this team or that team,but any more i dont know. and that is not the way a good playoff team is.

Chiefster
12-29-2006, 12:04 PM
wolfpack wrote:
they are about the same as us. their defense is, or i think, better than us. they win games they should and seem to lose games they shouldn`t. just by watching them on tv they seem to play with more heart. i use to say the chiefs should beat this team or that team,but any more i dont know. and that is not the way a good playoff team is.

Yup; so goes the life of a Chiefs fan.

kenny1937
12-29-2006, 08:23 PM
I hope that it is a defensive struggle with our defense winning out and with the help of the twelth man, we pull it out. We may not make the playoffs, but 9-7 is not bad this year with the AFC being the toughest league in the NFL. I think the AFC takes the SuperBowl.

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Jaguars!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
12-30-2006, 12:13 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
I hope that it is a defensive struggle with our defense winning out and with the help of the twelth man, we pull it out. We may not make the playoffs, but 9-7 is not bad this year with the AFC being the toughest league in the NFL. I think the AFC takes the SuperBowl.

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Jaguars!!

8-) :lol: :pint:


The 12th man couldn't help us get a win against Baltimore.

Old_admin
12-30-2006, 01:02 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
I hope that it is a defensive struggle with our defense winning out and with the help of the twelth man, we pull it out. We may not make the playoffs, but 9-7 is not bad this year with the AFC being the toughest league in the NFL. I think the AFC takes the SuperBowl.

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Jaguars!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

I'm guessing our defense will get torched by the run in this game. I agree with you though that the AFC was the better conference this year. It has been for several years in a row. I think you could make a case for the AFC West being the toughest division in football.

Chiefster
12-30-2006, 11:33 AM
admin wrote:


kenny1937 wrote:
I hope that it is a defensive struggle with our defense winning out and with the help of the twelth man, we pull it out. We may not make the playoffs, but 9-7 is not bad this year with the AFC being the toughest league in the NFL. I think the AFC takes the SuperBowl.

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Jaguars!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

I'm guessing our defense will get torched by the run in this game. I agree with you though that the AFC was the better conference this year. It has been for several years in a row. I think you could make a case for the AFC West being the toughest division in football.

Well, with the exception of the Faders, who really should have beaten us at Arrowhead this season.

kenny1937
12-30-2006, 06:06 PM
admin wrote:


kenny1937 wrote:
I hope that it is a defensive struggle with our defense winning out and with the help of the twelth man, we pull it out. We may not make the playoffs, but 9-7 is not bad this year with the AFC being the toughest league in the NFL. I think the AFC takes the SuperBowl.

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Jaguars!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

I'm guessing our defense will get torched by the run in this game. I agree with you though that the AFC was the better conference this year. It has been for several years in a row. I think you could make a case for the AFC West being the toughest division in football.

Yes Coach, I agree with your assessment, I can only hope that the defense shows up, they have a tough defense and to win this game we are going to have to match them. Mike (Wake up in the projection booth) however you spell your last name, you are going to have to call the best game of your short career as Offensive Co-ordinator. If not, it is 8-8, but I still love my Chiefs anyway.

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Jaguars!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
12-30-2006, 08:07 PM
kenny1937 wrote:

Yes Coach, I agree with your assessment, I can only hope that the defense shows up, they have a tough defense and to win this game we are going to have to match them. Mike (Wake up in the projection booth) however you spell your last name, you are going to have to call the best game of your short career as Offensive Co-ordinator. If not, it is 8-8, but I still love my Chiefs anyway.

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Jaguars!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Meh, 8-8, 9-7; it's still another season without a playoff appearance.

wolfpack
12-31-2006, 12:39 PM
9-7 isnt a good year when you were 10-6 the year before. other than the 13-3 or the 6-10 years it seems we are always 8-8 to 10-6. unless we start totally rebuilding right from the bottom up ,these records are the same broken records. at least with the 6-10 or worse you can draft higher and really rebuild.





FIRE QUEEN CARL!!!! START THE REBUILDING RIGHT!

kenny1937
12-31-2006, 06:33 PM
We need Balanced Rebuilding, both the offense and defense make up the team, we have to fill gaps in both, the Chiefs seem to work on just one or the other, let's rebuild right just as you said, starting with the "Weakest Link" you know who. (grin)

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
12-31-2006, 07:37 PM
Well if you would have told me that our playoff hopes would be alive right up to the Denver SanFran game, I would have told you that you were at the very least completely nuts.

chief31
12-31-2006, 07:50 PM
Chiefs' playoff hopes are leading the Broncos' by four!?!?!?
ERRRR!!!!! MAKE tHAT SEVEN!!!

Dammit!! Overtime, who's gonna win the coin toss?

Donkos win the toss. $%^&*^%$#!!!!!!

D-FENSE!!! STOMP! STOMP!

First and ten at the eleven....49ers!!!

O-FENSE!!! STOMP! STOMP!

Looks like the niners need about twenty more yards for a field goal attempt!

Oh,NO!!! Back on the defensive.

Wow!!! The Niners are getting the ball back!

And, with the ball out near the fourty, too. Thirty yards and they'll be in range.

THEY ARE IN FIELD GOAL RANGE!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHH-HAAAAA-HAAAAA-HAAAAA-HAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chiefster
12-31-2006, 09:44 PM
9ners win! CHIEFS ARE IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

kenny1937
12-31-2006, 10:05 PM
Dream the impossible Dream, nobody even the Board here thought we had a chance to make the playoffs, guess What, It happened, now we will all lament the fact we have to play Manning and the Colts, I have learned in my years following the NFL that anything can happen, including the possible win over the Colts, road game or not. So I am going to celebrate on a upbeat note and say: GO CHIEFS :hammer: Indy!!

8-) :lol: :pint: