PDA

View Full Version : Hermmie "6 points should win"

wolfpack
11-04-2007, 04:32 PM
Hermmie says on his post game conference that 6 points should win. with brett as the QB? yea,right. but then again this is the coach that said 30 points is to many.

mxpxHERO
11-04-2007, 04:35 PM
Hermmie says on his post game conference that 6 points should win. with brett as the QB? yea,right. but then again this is the coach that said 30 points is to many.

it was a good choice IMO.... but we lost anyways.

Guru
11-04-2007, 05:41 PM
Herm really does his homework. It is Brett Freaking Favre!!!! 6 points is NEVER save.

hermhater
11-04-2007, 05:46 PM
HERM you had two weeks to get Broyle ready for this game!!!!

Why the hell did you do this to us?

You are lucky we are still in first place.

SD and Denver put up a horrible effort against their opponents, so I guess you will still start Huard.

mxpxHERO
11-04-2007, 05:47 PM
out of those 3 re-trys could he not have just went for one? or did he have to go for 2 in all tries?

Three7s
11-04-2007, 05:48 PM
You guys are misinterpreting. There was about 3 minutes left in the game and we were up by 6. One stop, and we probably win the game. I think that's what Herm meant, but instead our defense laid an egg and decided to not cover deep on that play. I don't give a crap about how well our defense has played this season, or their statistics, or blah blah. They didn't get the job done when they needed to get it done, so we lost.

Guru
11-04-2007, 05:50 PM
Favre does this all the time. I won't blame the Defense for what is clearly Huards fault. 14 points came off of Huards ineptness.

McLovin
11-04-2007, 06:02 PM
Favre does this all the time. I won't blame the Defense for what is clearly Huards fault. 14 points came off of Huards ineptness.
Rep added Nuff Said.

Coach
11-04-2007, 06:20 PM
out of those 3 re-trys could he not have just went for one? or did he have to go for 2 in all tries?

Not sure how this matters considering we converted.

chief31
11-04-2007, 10:43 PM

Well, if we had gotten the one-point kick, that would have put us ahead by five. If we failed on the two-point try, then we would have been ahead by four. But, by making the two-point try, we went up by six. That late in the game, four to five points gets beat by a pair of field goals. Six creates a tie, from a pair of field goals. We had nothing to lose, and plenty to gain, in that situation.

Not sure how this matters considering we converted.

Oh, and that too. :D

Polleo Pit Man
11-04-2007, 10:59 PM
HERM you had two weeks to get Broyle ready for this game!!!!

Why the hell did you do this to us?

You are lucky we are still in first place.

SD and Denver put up a horrible effort against their opponents, so I guess you will still start Huard.
It seems as though anytime Croyle "may" get the start we end up coming back to an extent to keep thae "Huard"alive. I thought Huard would be out after our 1st half performance. Then after our last seconds 1st half score Hurard stays?
What if we didnt score in the 1st half, do you think they would have started Croyle?
I think Huard is an ok .500 starting QB, bubt w eneed better. Our offense needs a rebirth if you will. A new hope?
-Huard and -Herm if he cant make the call!

timsatt1
11-04-2007, 11:08 PM
It seems as though anytime Croyle "may" get the start we end up coming back to an extent to keep thae "Huard"alive. I thought Huard would be out after our 1st half performance. Then after our last seconds 1st half score Hurard stays?
What if we didnt score in the 1st half, do you think they would have started Croyle?
I think Huard is an ok .500 starting QB, bubt w eneed better. Our offense needs a rebirth if you will. A new hope?
-Huard and -Herm if he cant make the call!

i know that huard will start as long as we are in first place. I know that brody croyle is not going to start next game, I am usually right on my predictions. 98.8% right, so you will see Huard. Fortunately, we are playing the Donks, and he will pick up the W and priest will make our offense look improved. priest will get one screen pass for a TD.

Polleo Pit Man
11-04-2007, 11:09 PM
i know that huard will start as long as we are in first place. I know that brody croyle is not going to start next game, I am usually right on my predictions. 98.8% right, so you will see Huard. Fortunately, we are playing the Donks, and he will pick up the W and priest will make our offense look improved. priest will get one screen pass for a TD.
Hopefully Priest will be the "spark" I talk of whenit comes to some sort of offense!

m0ef0e
11-06-2007, 03:25 PM

A two-possesion lead isn't even enough to be comfortable in the NFL. Look at the Lions putting up over 30 in the fourth quarter a few weeks ago, or what NE did to Indy last week. Herm is an idiot sometimes.

McLovin
11-06-2007, 03:33 PM
A two-possesion lead isn't even enough to be comfortable in the NFL. Look at the Lions putting up over 30 in the fourth quarter a few weeks ago, or what NE did to Indy last week. Herm is an idiot.

:lol: FYR