11-04-2007, 04:58 PM
http://www.mtzic.com/chiefs/ljflag4.jpg

http://www.mtzic.com/chiefs/ljflag5.jpg

http://www.mtzic.com/chiefs/ljflag6.jpg

hermhater
11-04-2007, 05:08 PM
Awesome dude!

LJ is the man!

It sucks he got his ankle rolled like that.

Hope he is back for the Denver game.

mxpxHERO
11-04-2007, 05:31 PM
it was good to see that.

it was also good to see priest do some runnin

esp on the 2 point conversion

m0ef0e
11-06-2007, 03:53 PM
That was classic! I also loved seeing Priest dive into the end zone like he used to. Priest is gonna tear up the donkey run-D!

GO CHIEFS!!!

sling58
11-06-2007, 03:54 PM
That was classic! I also loved seeing Priest dive into the end zone like he used to. Priest is gonna tear up the donkey run-D!

GO CHIEFS!!!

I sure hope so. It will be nice to see Priest score a TD again.

DrunkHillbilly
11-06-2007, 04:00 PM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

That is for those who say LJ has no passion!!!!

chief31
11-07-2007, 10:38 AM

It's not a lack of passion, for me. It is a lack of skill.

DrunkHillbilly
11-07-2007, 10:40 AM
It's not a lack of passion, for me. It is a lack of skill.
Now that is a joke!!!!! I don't believe just anyone could go for 1800 and 20 some odd TD's!!

chief31
11-07-2007, 10:42 AM

Now that is a joke!!!!! I don't believe just anyone could go for 1800 and 20 some odd TD's!!

Good for you. :D

DrunkHillbilly
11-07-2007, 10:46 AM
Good for you. :D
I'm waiting for your long list of guys that would run circles around the talentless Larry Johnson!

chief31
11-07-2007, 11:12 AM
I'm waiting for your long list of guys that would run circles around the talentless Larry Johnson!

Oooooo! Wasting no time with the exaggerations ehh?

A lack of talent. Referring to his one and only skill.

DrunkHillbilly
11-07-2007, 11:14 AM
Oooooo! Wasting no time with the exaggerations ehh?

A lack of talent. Referring to his one and only skill.
No exaggeration at all!!! You were the one who said he had a lack of skill. I took that to mean he sucked in your mind. Wait, you may have actually said that before!

chief31
11-07-2007, 11:23 AM
No exaggeration at all!!! You were the one who said he had a lack of skill. I took that to mean he sucked in your mind. Wait, you may have actually said that before!

One-trick-pony. That is a lack in talent. I have said it repeatedly, and I'll say it again. The only thing that ever made him look like a "stud" was the offensive line. Once he gets past the line, he has some skill. But I don't see him doing that anymore. Because the only place he wants to run, is between the tackles.

DrunkHillbilly
11-07-2007, 11:28 AM
One-trick-pony. That is a lack in talent. I have said it repeatedly, and I'll say it again. The only thing that ever made him look like a "stud" was the offensive line. Once he gets past the line, he has some skill. But I don't see him doing that anymore. Because the only place he wants to run, is between the tackles.
That guy in Dallas was a One Trick Pony too!! He did allright. He was a prolific north and south runner. He did ok!

chief31
11-07-2007, 11:41 AM
That guy in Dallas was a One Trick Pony too!! He did allright. He was a prolific north and south runner. He did ok!

Yep. With one of the best run-blocking teams ever, and an awesome passing game, to help keep opponents off balance, I would expect absolutely any halfback that has been drafted in the past three decades to wind-up being near the top of the NFLs all-time rushing leaders lsit.

DrunkHillbilly
11-07-2007, 11:50 AM
Yep. With one of the best run-blocking teams ever, and an awesome passing game, to help keep opponents off balance, I would expect absolutely any halfback that has been drafted in the past three decades to wind-up being near the top of the NFLs all-time rushing leaders lsit.
Now put the crack pipe down!!!! ANY???????? Back DRAFTED in the last 30 years???????????????

chief31
11-07-2007, 12:00 PM
Now put the crack pipe down!!!! ANY???????? Back DRAFTED in the last 30 years???????????????

Clearly you caught it the first time, so I don't feel the need to repeat it.

But, if you are going to snivel when someone launches a personal attack, then I suggest that you avoid calling anyone a crackhead.

DrunkHillbilly
11-07-2007, 12:07 PM
Clearly you caught it the first time, so I don't feel the need to repeat it.

But, if you are going to snivel when someone launches a personal attack, then I suggest that you avoid calling anyone a crackhead.
Read it again softy!!! Never do you see the words "crackhead" in my post!

On your first comment. I would like to have some more freedom to bust someone's chops but I try to abide by the rules of the board more times than not. Besides, 30 years???????????? You don't even believe that so when someone makes an assinine statement like that I believe everyone on the board should be able to take one crack at em!!!!!

Chiefster
11-07-2007, 12:10 PM
Less filling.

chief31
11-07-2007, 12:23 PM

On your first comment. I would like to have some more freedom to bust someone's chops but I try to abide by the rules of the board more times than not. Besides, 30 years???????????? You don't even believe that so when someone makes an assinine statement like that I believe everyone on the board should be able to take one crack at em!!!!!

I find it amazing that you came crying the last time we had this problem, and now you wanna go with crack smokin', softy and assinine?

DrunkHillbilly
11-07-2007, 01:17 PM
I find it amazing that you came crying the last time we had this problem, and now you wanna go with crack smokin', softy and assinine?
You know as well as I do I was referring to attacking people's intelligence and character. Now it is illegal to call a post assinine? Get real!!! Why are you the only admin that seems to give anyone a hard time? Atleast Chiefster is comical but gets his point across without being flat out ridiculous. For you to send me a PM with a "Warning From ChiefsCrowd.com" because I made a statement saying "put the crack pipe down" insinuating that I thought your post was crazy is just plain abuse of admin prevelidges! Do I threaten your intelligence that much? There have been posts in the last week that have been much more offensive than what I posted. Again, none of it bothers me but rules are rules and I try to abide by them in most cases. This IS NOT a case of me not abiding. For you to say it is, is simply rude!!

It seems we have a case of some hurt feelings or an admin who has it out for certain members! I apologize Canada and I couldn't care less what you write but did you, chief31 see the post yesterday that had Canada calling another member a "*****"? Again, my apologies Canada but I need to prove a point! Was anything done about that?

Chiefster
11-07-2007, 01:28 PM
You know as well as I do I was referring to attacking people's intelligence and character. Now it is illegal to call a post assinine? Get real!!! Why are you the only admin that seems to give anyone a hard time? Atleast Chiefster is comical but gets his point across without being flat out ridiculous. For you to send me a PM with a "Warning From ChiefsCrowd.com" because I made a statement saying "put the crack pipe down" insinuating that I thought your post was crazy is just plain abuse of admin prevelidges! Do I threaten your intelligence that much? There have been posts in the last week that have been much more offensive than what I posted. Again, none of it bothers me but rules are rules and I try to abide by them in most cases. This IS NOT a case of me not abiding. For you to say it is, is simply rude!!

It seems we have a case of some hurt feelings or an admin who has it out for certain members! I apologize Canada and I couldn't care less what you write but did you, chief31 see the post yesterday that had Canada calling another member a "*****"? Again, my apologies Canada but I need to prove a point! Was anything done about that?

Had I known about it I would have addressed the matter, and Canada is a friend. It is impossible for mods and admins to catch everything. I also think that the debate has gone on long enough. Personal attacks on member's is not allowed; teams, players, coaches, ect. are fair game.

Let's all take a step back and a deep breath.

I'd like not to have to close this thread.

DrunkHillbilly
11-07-2007, 01:39 PM
Had I known about it I would have addressed the matter, and Canada is a friend. It is impossible for mods and admins to catch everything. I also think that the debate has gone on long enough. Personal attacks on member's is not allowed; teams, players, coaches, ect. are fair game.

Let's all take a step back and a deep breath.

I'd like not to have to close this thread.
I totally believe you would have addressed it Chiefster. For a mod to send a PM basically threatening to revoke my previledges here on the site because of a term that has been thrown around here on numerous occassions is a just plain abuse of power! I have seen that term a bunch and never have I seen any mod or admin mention anything about it. No members even made mention of it.

Like I said, I believe this is a case a mod simply having a grudge and trying to throw his weight around!

Chiefster
11-07-2007, 01:48 PM
I totally believe you would have addressed it Chiefster. For a mod to send a PM basically threatening to revoke my previledges here on the site because of a term that has been thrown around here on numerous occassions is a just plain abuse of power! I have seen that term a bunch and never have I seen any mod or admin mention anything about it. No members even made mention of it.

Like I said, I believe this is a case a mod simply having a grudge and trying to throw his weight around!

I don't think there is any blatant attempt by any mod here to throw their weight around. I do think that we are are all human and susceptible to getting caught up in tiffs; it has happened to me on more then one occasion. I do think it would be good to just go ahead and take a step back here, and for all involved to agree to disagree. You both have made valid points IMO.

DrunkHillbilly
11-07-2007, 01:55 PM
I don't think there is any blatant attempt by any mod here to throw their weight around. I do think that we are are all human and susceptible to getting caught up in tiffs; it has happened to me on more then one occasion. I do think it would be good to just go ahead and take a step back here, and for all involved to agree to disagree. You both have made valid points IMO.
A "Warning From ChiefsCrowd.com"????? Over this?? Seriously?

I'm good! No worries! I do however believe that some have the ability and priveledge to overstep their boundaries where others do not! Some choose to abide by the same rules that regular members do and some do not. Thanks for being fair chiefster!!!

McLovin
11-07-2007, 02:13 PM

Actually it was ***** A$$ lol, but at that point I decided I would wait till Canada came back to see if it was really him, haven't seen him since so well plenty of others on the board to discuss and disagree with so. Meh! I just let it die.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2737

And knowing my vocal displeasure with Chief31 and my off and on agreement with Hillbilly, I feel that while maybe the pm could have went a lil far, (dont know for sure cause I didn't nor do I need to read the whole thing). I can vouch for emotions in the middle of a discussion and say that while I disagree if someone is highly upset, a certain button is pushed and the device is available (mod. banning power) sometimes it may be a little too easy to pull the threat trigger.

I would hope that 31 knows he may have went a little too far, and hope that 31 knows that this was not intended in the way it was taken (kinda like it looking like I called m0ef0e gay, when all I was saying was that he seemed to have rather a fondness for Huard and maybe he should follow up on that. I later was asked if I was cheating on Croyle because of my agreed mancrush and I stated no I was including him... (long story but funny.)

All in all I would diagnose this as Passionate Chiefs fans with very firm opinions of what they believe in having a heated discussion, to the point something that is said is taken wrong and someone pulls the trigger to try to end the fight, and maybe premature or unnecessarily.

Chiefster
11-07-2007, 02:23 PM
Thanks for your input :) , but as stated before I think the matter has gone on long enough.

hermhater
11-07-2007, 02:33 PM
Dang I missed all this???:D

YouTube - the odd couple tv series

Chiefster
11-07-2007, 02:35 PM
Dang I missed all this???:D

YouTube - the odd couple tv series (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2be6jGwLoJ0)

I guess not. :p

DrunkHillbilly
11-07-2007, 02:46 PM
Classic!!!!!!!

luv
11-07-2007, 03:00 PM
Personally, I'd rather be called a crackhead than to have someone question my fandom. People on here have had the tendancy to do that when you disagree with them. People are very good at name calling. Hell, I was a drama queen a week or so ago. I've had people pm me with some harsher words. I don't make them public, though. That, to me, shows immaturity. Whenever I've had a problem, I've talked it out with a mod.

chief31
11-07-2007, 03:10 PM

Personally, I'd rather be called a crackhead than to have someone question my fandom. People on here have had the tendancy to do that when you disagree with them. People are very good at name calling. Hell, I was a drama queen a week or so ago. I've had people pm me with some harsher words. I don't make them public, though. That, to me, shows immaturity. Whenever I've had a problem, I've talked it out with a mod.

I don't mind being called any of that. I had aproblem with the fact that hillbilly had complained about being insulted in that way.

The fact is that it is a very long story, and hillbilly and I have worked out an agreement between us. I made an oversight awhile back, that helped cause a misunderstanding between us.

But, hillbilly and I are going to agree to call each other whatever we feel like, so long as it doesn't break the rules about innapropriate language.

luv
11-07-2007, 03:14 PM
I don't mind being called any of that. I had aproblem with the fact that hillbilly had complained about being insulted in that way.

The fact is that it is a very long story, and hillbilly and I have worked out an agreement between us. I made an oversight awhile back, that helped cause a misunderstanding between us.

But, hillbilly and I are going to agree to call each other whatever we feel like, so long as it doesn't break the rules about innapropriate language.
Can I call you whatever I want, too? ;)

chief31
11-07-2007, 03:16 PM
Can I call you whenever I want, to? ;)

FYP!

I don't know. Are you coming over?

luv
11-07-2007, 03:19 PM
FYP!

I don't know. Are you coming over?
Considering I have to be at work in 40 minutes, I don't think I'll have time. :(

DrunkHillbilly
11-07-2007, 03:49 PM
Considering I have to be at work in 40 minutes, I don't think I'll have time. :(
That's plenty of time for him!!!!!!:lol:

DrunkHillbilly
11-07-2007, 03:49 PM

I don't remember agreeing on any of this!!!:D

Canada
11-07-2007, 03:57 PM
It seems we have a case of some hurt feelings or an admin who has it out for certain members! I apologize Canada and I couldn't care less what you write but did you, chief31 see the post yesterday that had Canada calling another member a "*****"? Again, my apologies Canada but I need to prove a point! Was anything done about that?[/quote]

The exact quote was "more ***** *** insults" actually.

Actually it was ***** A$$ lol, but at that point I decided I would wait till Canada came back to see if it was really him, haven't seen him since so well plenty of others on the board to discuss and disagree with so. Meh! I just let it die.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2737

And knowing my vocal displeasure with Chief31 and my off and on agreement with Hillbilly, I feel that while maybe the pm could have went a lil far, (dont know for sure cause I didn't nor do I need to read the whole thing). I can vouch for emotions in the middle of a discussion and say that while I disagree if someone is highly upset, a certain button is pushed and the device is available (mod. banning power) sometimes it may be a little too easy to pull the threat trigger.

I would hope that 31 knows he may have went a little too far, and hope that 31 knows that this was not intended in the way it was taken (kinda like it looking like I called m0ef0e gay, when all I was saying was that he seemed to have rather a fondness for Huard and maybe he should follow up on that. I later was asked if I was cheating on Croyle because of my agreed mancrush and I stated no I was including him... (long story but funny.)

All in all I would diagnose this as Passionate Chiefs fans with very firm opinions of what they believe in having a heated discussion, to the point something that is said is taken wrong and someone pulls the trigger to try to end the fight, and maybe premature or unnecessarily.

Again....the quote was "more ***** *** insults" I don't need any more sh!t...some members are still upset because I defended a fellow member from personal attacks!

hermhater
11-07-2007, 04:00 PM
Beer!

Canada
11-07-2007, 04:03 PM
Beer!

Watch u don't get a warning

Chiefster
11-07-2007, 04:32 PM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showpost.php?p=45010&postcount=4

This does not violate the rules; it is commentary about comments made. It does not call out, or mention, a member by name.

I am making this the last word on the subject in this thread.