PDA

View Full Version : Worst Call By Official..

BloodReadMyfFavorateColor
11-04-2007, 05:46 PM
Was the interference call on Woodson in the 2nd half...didn't matter, the world champions didn't need it...VICTORY...TITLE TOWN WINS! YOU GUYS ARE SUCH LOSERs, WHEN THE RUBBER MEETS THE ROAD...THE LITTLE INDIAN GIRLS BEND OVER AND TAKE IT...DON'T GET MAD, THEY JUST WANT TO BLEED OUT OF THERE A$$ THE TEAMS FAVORATE COLOR...BLOOD RED!!
Drink of the day: BLOODY MARY, BLOODY TAMPON!:yahoo:
AHAHAHAHAAHAHHA
LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAAHHHHAHHAH
LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHAHAHHAAHHHAHH
NO ONE HAS SCORED MORE THAN 20 PTS..EXCEPT...THE CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD...THE GREEN BAY PACKERS...........DRINK OF THE DAY...
BLOODY WHATEVER...DRINK IT UP BIT$ES...DRINK IT UP...AHAHHAAHHHAAHHH:yahoo:

Guru
11-04-2007, 05:51 PM
Boy, you give Packer fans a really bad name.

McLovin
11-04-2007, 05:55 PM
Kinda nice even my little one in kindergarten can spell red.

Way to show how to be a troll.

Thanks for showing your intelligence, now go back to Wisconsin.

mxpxHERO
11-04-2007, 06:15 PM
i thought the indianapolis colts were world champs?

what a tool!

olpete
11-04-2007, 06:59 PM
Boy, you give Packer fans a really bad name.

Another Pack fan here. That guy is sad. There are always guys like that, but it is disappointing nonetheless.

It was a crazy game today and you guys have a whole lot of nice parts to your team. Actually, you got some really impressive players all over the D and at the skill positions on O.

With a good draft, some O-line, a corner... you guys will really have some potential.

Maybe I'm nuts, but I didn't think Huard was all that bad. He made some really nice throws. Has TG had this many yards this year? I don't know how much of that is TG, how much Huard, and/or how much poor coverage, but he looked like a man among men today. The Webb (i think) where he got his foot out could have been a reception if he had dragged his feet.

Anyway, props from me...

hermhater
11-04-2007, 07:07 PM
Another Pack fan here. That guy is sad. There are always guys like that, but it is disappointing nonetheless.

It was a crazy game today and you guys have a whole lot of nice parts to your team. Actually, you got some really impressive players all over the D and at the skill positions on O.

With a good draft, some O-line, a corner... you guys will really have some potential.

Maybe I'm nuts, but I didn't think Huard was all that bad. He made some really nice throws. Has TG had this many yards this year? I don't know how much of that is TG, how much Huard, and/or how much poor coverage, but he looked like a man among men today. The Webb (i think) where he got his foot out could have been a reception if he had dragged his feet.

Anyway, props from me...

Thanks for the respect olpete.

Tony Gonzalez has been having another Pro Bowl year. He has several 100+ yard games, and at least 3 or 4 TD catches.

Huard did make some nice throws, but we all agree his not the future of the Chiefs, and if he is gonna make the same mistakes as Brodie Croyle, it is becoming a consensus to start Croyle and get him some playing time.

Others on the site will completely disagree with this opinion, and they have valid reasons. I am just trying to state my opinion in a respectful way, because I am ready to see the Chiefs sink or swim with Croyle.

Stats, or no stats, what I saw today was inexcusable from Huard. The final play of the game the defender was 5 yards away from him and Huard just bent over and waited for the hit. He didn't throw the ball away, or even try to scramble.

The guy has been beat up too much because of our O line, and we need someone who has just a little bit of scramble so that we can retain the lead in the West.

Thank God for Adrian Peterson, and whoever was responsible for the drubbing of the Broncos today.

olpete
11-04-2007, 07:31 PM
Huard did make some nice throws, but we all agree his not the future of the Chiefs, and if he is gonna make the same mistakes as Brodie Croyle, it is becoming a consensus to start Croyle and get him some playing time.

Thank God for Adrian Peterson, and whoever was responsible for the drubbing of the Broncos today.

If Croyle is the guy, this could be all good, but if you guys go into the draft looking for a QB, maybe not. I know its kind of heresy to not want to win, but there will be two teams, Chicago and Minny, just in our division who are almost certainly shopping for a QB.

hermhater
11-04-2007, 07:40 PM
If Croyle is the guy, this could be all good, but if you guys go into the draft looking for a QB, maybe not. I know its kind of heresy to not want to win, but there will be two teams, Chicago and Minny, just in our division who are almost certainly shopping for a QB.

That is the problem here in KC.

Some fans want to see IF Brodie Croyle is the future or not.

Some think that he is still not ready, and needs the time on the sidelines to learn the position a little better.

I would like to see him put in the game and find out.

I don't know that he will save us, but I don't see anything else besides a QB change can help the offense.

Chief31 I know you disagree with this, and m0ef0e too, but I can't stand to see Huard just cover the ball and crouch down and wait for a sack when a defender is still 5 yards away. He needs to be able to scramble a little bit with this horrible offensive line.

No disrespect meant guys. Don't take it the wrong way.

tammietailgator
11-04-2007, 07:44 PM

Tony Gonzalez has been having another Pro Bowl year. He has several 100+ yard games, and at least 3 or 4 TD catches.

Others on the site will completely disagree with this opinion, and they have valid reasons. I am just trying to state my opinion in a respectful way, because I am ready to see the Chiefs sink or swim with Croyle.

Stats, or no stats, what I saw today was inexcusable from Huard. The final play of the game the defender was 5 yards away from him and Huard just bent over and waited for the hit. He didn't throw the ball away, or even try to scramble.

The guy has been beat up too much because of our O line, and we need someone who has just a little bit of scramble so that we can retain the lead in the West.

I would have loved to see him actually gain some yards on his own on a few plays.... come on huard..what are those things under yo hips!!

:11: S

chief31
11-04-2007, 08:00 PM
That is the problem here in KC.

Some fans want to see IF Brodie Croyle is the future or not.

Some think that he is still not ready, and needs the time on the sidelines to learn the position a little better.

I would like to see him put in the game and find out.

I don't know that he will save us, but I don't see anything else besides a QB change can help the offense.

Right there. ^ It's the idea that some miracle quarterback can save this offense, even with no running game, no protection, and a sketchy, at best, offensive gameplan/philosophy, that baffles me.

Chief31 I know you disagree with this, and m0ef0e too, but I can't stand to see Huard just cover the ball and crouch down and wait for a sack when a defender is still 5 yards away. He needs to be able to scramble a little bit with this horrible offensive line.

No disrespect meant guys. Don't take it the wrong way.

Stop trying to be so nice!!:lol:

McLovin
11-04-2007, 08:04 PM
Good to see you in active discussion 31, have a good day.

Polleo Pit Man
11-04-2007, 08:10 PM

Without Tony what kind of game would this have been? He pretty much kept us in the whole game, mostly because he can catch those balls that huard throws thta are 5 to 10 feet over the recievers heads! If it werent for TG Croyle would have played today. He caught a half a dozen terrible throws!!!

chief31
11-04-2007, 08:26 PM
Without Tony what kind of game would this have been? He pretty much kept us in the whole game, mostly because he can catch those balls that huard throws thta are 5 to 10 feet over the recievers heads! If it werent for TG Croyle would have played today. He caught a half a dozen terrible throws!!!

Wow. With a guy who jump to ten feet in the air, we have no excuse for ever losing agin, not to mention over the entirety of that guys career.

That is what Gonzales does. He jumps up to catch the football. He always has. That's why you throw the ball over his head. Because he will be the only guy there, when the ball arrives.

Coach
11-04-2007, 08:35 PM
Wow. With a guy who jump to ten feet in the air, we have no excuse for ever losing agin, not to mention over the entirety of that guys career.

That is what Gonzales does. He jumps up to catch the football. He always has. That's why you throw the ball over his head. Because he will be the only guy there, when the ball arrives.

Didn't be play basketball in college or something like that?:sign0153: I'm so sick of hearing these idiot announcers bring that up every game. We know, we get it.

Polleo Pit Man
11-04-2007, 08:40 PM
Didn't be play basketball in college or something like that?:sign0153: I'm so sick of hearing these idiot announcers bring that up every game. We know, we get it.
My point is, why cant our QB hit him in the darn hands?

Three7s
11-04-2007, 10:20 PM
There's no point, if he's covered then he has a really unfair advantage in being able to leap in the air. I know Green exploited it a lot, Huard did today.

chief31
11-04-2007, 10:23 PM
My point is, why cant our QB hit him in the darn hands?

What did he catch the ball with? Sorry for the sarcasm, but throwing a pass that is not super-awesome-mega-cool-sweet simply doesn't make it a bad pass. It is still a good pass. Just not the absolute greatest pass of all time.

Throw it lower and it might get knocked down, or intercepted. Gonzales has been making that catch for a long time, and if you can get it there, then you did a good job.

Polleo Pit Man
11-04-2007, 10:28 PM
What did he catch the ball with? Sorry for the sarcasm, but throwing a pass that is not super-awesome-mega-cool-sweet simply doesn't make it a bad pass. It is still a good pass. Just not the absolute greatest pass of all time.

Throw it lower and it might get knocked down, or intercepted. Gonzales has been making that catch for a long time, and if you can get it there, then you did a good job.
Sure I agree to an extent. But without TG we may not have evan scored this game! In the third quarter he had more yards personally than our whole offense cause our offense kept going backwards while he kept cathing those almost impossible to catch TG balls. Thank God for Tony otherwise it would have been ugly!

McLovin
11-04-2007, 10:28 PM

On throwing high to TG I will agree, it works a bit high, but he needs to remember he can't do that with the other receivers, and if he throws it up and TG gets hit hard a few too many times because he is up going after it (it hasn't been bad so far) then TG will start getting mad about it and quit going up for them, or maybe he won't TG is a stud.

chief31
11-04-2007, 10:37 PM
On throwing high to TG I will agree, it works a bit high, but he needs to remember he can't do that with the other receivers, and if he throws it up and TG gets hit hard a few too many times because he is up going after it (it hasn't been bad so far) then TG will start getting mad about it and quit going up for them, or maybe he won't TG is a stud.

I don't think that T.G. is ever going to get upset about that. The more that he gets thrown to, the better his chances of helping his team to a win. It is the factor that makes T.G the star that he is. You have to go to his strengths.

olpete
11-04-2007, 10:38 PM
Out of his ten catches, were there any where he was wide open? I don't remember any. I remember some where there was tight coverage and a couple where there was double coverage.

When I was watching, I assumed it was deliberate. There were some nice throws to other receivers as well.

I can understand the debate, and just to throw an oddball comparison out there, Huard is better than Rex Grossman!!! He went to the superbowl last year.

chief31
11-04-2007, 10:55 PM
Out of his ten catches, were there any where he was wide open? I don't remember any. I remember some where there was tight coverage and a couple where there was double coverage.

When I was watching, I assumed it was deliberate. There were some nice throws to other receivers as well.

I can understand the debate, and just to throw an oddball comparison out there, Huard is better than Rex Grossman!!! He went to the superbowl last year.

Packer fan, right? Maybe you can help me with something.

Last year, Favre had 18 TDs and 18 Ints. Was he just a bad QB, or do you think that if he had better protection and perhaps some more time playing together with some of his recievers, that he might have played better?

Just wondering.

Polleo Pit Man
11-04-2007, 11:01 PM

Last year, Favre had 18 TDs and 18 Ints. Was he just a bad QB, or do you think that if he had better protection and perhaps some more time playing together with some of his recievers, that he might have played better?

Just wondering.
Ok yeah keep huard then and we can have a season like GB last year! WHOOOOO

Polleo Pit Man
11-04-2007, 11:02 PM

Just wondering.
We need change my friend, however we can we need points!

olpete
11-04-2007, 11:41 PM
Well... the first thing is last year some of those were the awful Bad Brett throws that are beyond explanation but a lot of them were Hail Marys at the end of a half or a game and some of them were ones that bounced off receivers hand and things like that. I don't know what the exact breakdown is.

They were also behind more.

They didn't have much in the way of receivers. Jennings messed up his hamstring early in the year and Jones was drafted this year. Driver got a 1000 yards while he was constantly in double and even triple coverage.

The defense has also gone up a notch, so I think he doesn't have that sense of needing to score as much - which is true.

I think the coach is on him pretty hard as well. When he throws a freebee to Uhrlacher, I'm pretty sure he gets the ol' "WTF was that?" He didn't get that with Sherman, he did get it with Holmgren, but that was pretty long ago. I think he has a pretty good relationship with McCarthy so that helps.

One evolution this year is that he and McCarthy go over film and the game plan on team off days. And they also do the thing where he goes to the line with two plays, one running and one passing. That's new as well.

So, I'm not sure how well I'm answering, but my opinion, and it is by no means widespread, is that he's pretty much the same ol guy. He's never been a scrambling QB, so the lost a step talk is pretty meaningless. And what is kind of his strength while being a curse is that he can take a receiver like Driver and wait for that seam or moment and zip it into double or triple coverage. That's great, but it also goes awry too often. Now, he doesn't lock on and try that stuff so much and works through his reads. So in a sense, he's improved over the "gunslinger."

I think a big part of the passing success is the knowledge of Favre and the coaching and even his receivers. I once heard one of those hillbilly rambling answers where he went about 3 full minutes talking about different teams' version of the Tampa-2 while answering a simple question about a safety coverage. His record breaking TD throws in Minny and the TDs against the Broncos last week, were passes where they ran plays and watch how the safeties break and then adjust. The bomb to Jennings today they manipulated the coverage so a linebacker was running with Jennings. I'll bet that wasn't blown coverage but was a multiple receiver set created for that play.

Polleo Pit Man
11-04-2007, 11:46 PM
Well... the first thing is last year some of those were the awful Bad Brett throws that are beyond explanation but a lot of them were Hail Marys at the end of a half or a game and some of them were ones that bounced off receivers hand and things like that. I don't know what the exact breakdown is.

They didn't have much in the way of receivers. Jennings messed up his hamstring early in the year and Jones was drafted this year. Driver got a 1000 yards while he was constantly in double and even triple coverage.

The defense has also gone up a notch, so I think he doesn't have that sense of needing to score as much - which is true.

I think the coach is on him pretty hard as well. When he throws a freebee to Uhrlacher, I'm pretty sure he gets the ol' "WTF was that?" He didn't get that with Sherman, he did get it with Holmgren, but that was pretty long ago. I think he has a pretty good relationship with McCarthy so that helps.

One evolution this year is that he and McCarthy go over film and the game plan on team off days. And they also do the thing where he goes to the line with two plays, one running and one passing. That's new as well.

So, I'm not sure how well I'm answering, but my opinion, and it is by no means widespread, is that he's pretty much the same ol guy. He's never been a scrambling QB, so the lost a step talk is pretty meaningless. And what is kind of his strength while being a curse is that he can take a receiver like Driver and wait for that seam or moment and zip it into double or triple coverage. That's great, but it also goes awry too often. Now, he doesn't lock on and try that stuff so much and works through his reads. So in a sense, he's improved over the "gunslinger."

I think a big part of the passing success is the knowledge of Favre and the coaching and even his receivers. I once heard one of those hillbilly rambling answers where he went about 3 full minutes talking about different teams' version of the Tampa-2 while answering a simple question about a safety coverage. His record breaking TD throws in Minny and the TDs against the Broncos last week, were passes where they ran plays and watch how the safeties break and then adjust. The bomb to Jennings today they manipulated the coverage so a linebacker was running with Jennings. I'll bet that wasn't blown coverage but was a multiple receiver set created for that play.
Sorry but I could really care less about the packers! they beat us today, today they were the better team. i dont care about their last year or if they ever win again. I am a CHIEFS fan and dont ever want to be compared to the packers or have pity cause we didnt beat the cheese!!!

McLovin
11-04-2007, 11:48 PM
Sorry but I could really care less about the packers! they beat us today, today they were the better team. i dont care about their last year or if they ever win again. I am a CHIEFS fan and dont ever want to be compared to the packers or have pity cause we didnt beat the cheese!!!
This post (the one your responding to)was a respectful way to respond to the Chief31 question, this poster was not rubbing our faces in them beating us. I personally and thankful for respectful opposing team fans to explain some of what we dont see first hand.

Thanks OlPete

hermhater
11-04-2007, 11:49 PM

I knew there was a reason I like Packers fans. You really read that right.

I couldn't believe they put a linebacker on that guy.

Our coaching needs to get a total revamp.

Good analysis of Favre and your guy's team.

Thanks for joining here, it is appreciated.

hermhater
11-04-2007, 11:51 PM

Lack of respect for a team that beat us is uncalled for.

You should always be able to learn from a loss.

Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer... etc...

Learn man, learn...

Polleo Pit Man
11-04-2007, 11:52 PM
This post (the one your responding to)was a respectful way to respond to the Chief31 question, this poster was not rubbing our faces in them beating us. I personally and thankful for respectful opposing team fans to explain some of what we dont see first hand.

Thanks OlPete
Thats cool I am respectfully (without name calling) saying I dont care!

McLovin
11-05-2007, 12:13 AM

Sounds fair to me. I was just letting you know why it was posted so you wouldn't think olpete was a troll. It is rare we get a respectful fan on here from the opposing team it is nice to hear the opposing point of view. (for me at least)

olpete
11-05-2007, 12:13 AM

Hey man, no problem - LOSING SUCKS.

Speaking of Favre though, didn't you do some trash talking about how the old guy was gonna be handled? Was it interception record or the Ty Law thing? If Law gave up a touchdown, it would have been a Kodak moment if the receiver had asked him to autograph the ball...

... sorry, couldn't resist.

hermhater
11-05-2007, 12:18 AM

Speaking of Favre though, didn't you do some trash talking about how the old guy was gonna be handled? Was it interception record or the Ty Law thing? If Law gave up a touchdown, it would have been a Kodak moment if the receiver had asked him to autograph the ball...

I actually would have wanted to see that!

Law is no good at coverage, why not comic relief?

:lol: :bananen_smilies046:

Polleo Pit Man
11-05-2007, 12:21 AM

Well I guess on a bright side we did get two INT's off him I figured at least that much. Our problem is we didnt score off them like we should have! There were a couple fumbles we should have had too!
But yes we did smack bert in the mouth like I figured. He is definately a tough QB. We should have done better. Congrats GB fan.

Chiefster
11-05-2007, 12:26 AM
Was the interference call on Woodson in the 2nd half...didn't matter, the world champions didn't need it...VICTORY...TITLE TOWN WINS! YOU GUYS ARE SUCH LOSERs, WHEN THE RUBBER MEETS THE ROAD...THE LITTLE INDIAN GIRLS BEND OVER AND TAKE IT...DON'T GET MAD, THEY JUST WANT TO BLEED OUT OF THERE A$$ THE TEAMS FAVORATE COLOR...BLOOD RED!!
AHAHAHAHAAHAHHA
HAHAAHHHHAHHAH
LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHAHAHHAAHHHAHH
NO ONE HAS SCORED MORE THAN 20 PTS..EXCEPT...THE CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD...THE GREEN BAY PACKERS...........DRINK OF THE DAY...
BLOODY WHATEVER...DRINK IT UP BIT...DRINK IT UP...AHAHHAAHHHAAHHH:yahoo:

Now there's intelligent analysis. :rolleyes:

McLovin
11-05-2007, 12:28 AM
At least that was from an opposing fan, I have seen some of our regular posters post simular, although not quite as bad.

Polleo Pit Man
11-05-2007, 12:31 AM
AHAHAHAHAAHAHHA
HAHAAHHHHAHHAH
LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHAHAHHAAHHHAHH
Thanks.

Chiefster
11-05-2007, 12:34 AM
At least that was from an opposing fan, I have seen some of our regular posters post simular, although not quite as bad.

That, my friend, is an understatement.

hermhater
11-05-2007, 12:43 AM

I'm pretty sure that was a 12 year old that decided he needed to have some fun after the win.

I never did anything like that when I was 12 though...

Because there was no internet to do it with!

j/k...

The guy was either drunk on emotion, or just a true a$$hole.

Either way he has been banned!
:sign0098:

olpete
11-05-2007, 12:44 AM
Well I guess on a bright side we did get two INT's off him I figured at least that much. Our problem is we didnt score off them like we should have! There were a couple fumbles we should have had too!
But yes we did smack bert in the mouth like I figured. He is definately a tough QB. We should have done better. Congrats GB fan.

I appreciate the gesture, but all I did was eat and watch!

I think your guys also banged up his left hand. I saw him shaking it and then for a few plays, he kept looking at it and picking at it.

The guy played with a friggin' broken thumb on his throwing hand for most of one season.

But how about some therapy? This should give you a chuckle and you get to see your boy Napoleon Harris smacking Favre:

YouTube - Favre - I thought you hit harder than that.

Polleo Pit Man
11-05-2007, 12:51 AM
I appreciate the gesture, but all I did was eat and watch!

I think your guys also banged up his left hand. I saw him shaking it and then for a few plays, he kept looking at it and picking at it.

The guy played with a friggin' broken thumb on his throwing hand for most of one season.

But how about some therapy? This should give you a chuckle and you get to see your boy Napoleon Harris smacking Favre:

YouTube - Favre - I thought you hit harder than that. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQxQM7E7OGg)
He took a few good hit and still came out throwing. I did seethat when he hurt his hand. He dont care! Hes CRAZY! lol

chief31
11-05-2007, 02:16 AM
We need change my friend, however we can we need points!

My base point to asking about Favre last season, was to show that even great HOF quarterbacks can have a pretty rough time without an offensive line. The same way that one can make the argument that many of Favres ints from last year were not his fault, One could make the same case for Huard this season.

Not attempting to show that Huard is a HOF qb, but that he is not doing too bad, considering the offense that is around him.

McLovin
11-05-2007, 02:27 AM
My base point to asking about Favre last season, was to show that even great HOF quarterbacks can have a pretty rough time without an offensive line. The same way that one can make the argument that many of Favres ints from last year were not his fault, One could make the same case for Huard this season.

Not attempting to show that Huard is a HOF qb, but that he is not doing too bad, considering the offense that is around him.

But that isnt the thing, Last year Favres ints were some because of Hail Marys, I get that, I dont believe Huard has thrown any hail marys, and he isnt near good enough to try to throw into coverage like Favre, but yes I get it some good QBs can have a bad year, I just think you give Huard far too much credit.

chief31
11-05-2007, 03:05 AM
But that isnt the thing, Last year Favres ints were some because of Hail Marys, I get that, I dont believe Huard has thrown any hail marys, and he isnt near good enough to try to throw into coverage like Favre, but yes I get it some good QBs can have a bad year, I just think you give Huard far too much credit.

Appearently you don't get it. Because I wasn't saying that some quarterbacks have bad years. I was saying that even a great HOF quarterback looks bad (if you are making excuses for Favres '06 season then you don't think he was bad, but circumstances made his numbers look bad.) when there is poor protection, and no running game.

And I only give credit to Huard for what he does. You do not. You only give him credit for everything that goes wrong. Which, in my opinion, has been mostly due to a weak offensive gameplan, philosophy and line.

You don't want to see it that way, because you are sold on the idea of forcing the kid in there. Therefore, if a pass misses it's target, all you know is that Huard sucks. I rewind and see that Huard was hit as he was throwing. Then, because you so desperately want everything to be Huards fault, you may rewind until you find an entirely different play where Huard wasn't hit, and still missed his target. To that, I will rewind and see that the reciever stopped his route short.

Of course Huard makes some unforced mistakes, same as anyone else. But I refuse to blame him for the mistakes of others.

You can call it making excuses if you want, but all I am doing, is looking for reasons. When Huard is the reason, I will find that too. But when he isn't, I will find out what the reason was. (Unless there is something that doesn't show up on the game footage, since I don't get the full-field view.)

hermhater
11-05-2007, 03:11 AM

Appearently you don't get it. Because I wasn't saying that some quarterbacks have bad years. I was saying that even a great HOF quarterback looks bad (if you are making excuses for Favres '06 season then you don't think he was bad, but circumstances made his numbers look bad.) when there is poor protection, and no running game.

And I only give credit to Huard for what he does. You do not. You only give him credit for everything that goes wrong. Which, in my opinion, has been mostly due to a weak offensive gameplan, philosophy and line.

You don't want to see it that way, because you are sold on the idea of forcing the kid in there. Therefore, if a pass misses it's target, all you know is that Huard sucks. I rewind and see that Huard was hit as he was throwing. Then, because you so desperately want everything to be Huards fault, you may rewind until you find an entirely different play where Huard wasn't hit, and still missed his target. To that, I will rewind and see that the reciever stopped his route short.

Of course Huard makes some unforced mistakes, same as anyone else. But I refuse to blame him for the mistakes of others.

You can call it making excuses if you want, but all I am doing, is looking for reasons. When Huard is the reason, I will find that too. But when he isn't, I will find out what the reason was. (Unless there is something that doesn't show up on the game footage, since I don't get the full-field view.)

I would like to make a contribution to this thread...:D

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/11/42.jpg

luv
11-05-2007, 03:16 AM

There were a few times today when he had more than sufficient time to do his check downs. I don't believe he lost us the game, nor was he the only person to make mistakes today.

chief31
11-05-2007, 03:20 AM

There were a few times today when he had more than sufficient time to do his check downs. I don't believe he lost us the game, nor was he the only person to make mistakes today.

And if you were to go back and count them all, I suggest that Huard completed passes on the vast majority of those plays. He even made a few big plays, while getting smacked.

McLovin
11-05-2007, 03:21 AM

If only that was true, I have in the past said when Huard did good, from what I saw, I cant comment on many games because I (We) dont get many games, I can only comment on what I hear and stats if I cant watch the game, but when I watch the game I can comment on what I see. Today I saw a very old, very immobile, very off target QB, The pass to Webb wasn't Huards fault, it was the fault of a young receiver that is still learning how to drag a foot etc, on one of the picks I do feel it was at least partially if not mostly Priests fault, Even if the pass wasn't perfect to Priest I am wondering why Priest didn't even put up a fight for it.

With that I am going to go to bed, have a wonderful night.

chief31
11-05-2007, 03:24 AM
Sleep tight. Don't let the ..... Ah you know how it goes.:D

m0ef0e
11-06-2007, 03:21 PM
AHAHAHAHAAHAHHA
HAHAAHHHHAHHAH
LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHAHAHHAAHHHAHH

LMAO @ the Peckers losing to the NFC East in the playoffs. Get over yourself.