PDA

View Full Version : Adrian Peterson the first guy ever with 1000 yards in first 8 games.

hermhater
11-05-2007, 12:47 AM
Will this guy beat Eric Dickerson for the most yards ever in the NFL by a running back?

Is this a bet, or a poll, or just speculation?

Of course he has T Rich blocking for him... :lol:

McLovin
11-05-2007, 12:50 AM
Will this guy beat Eric Dickerson for the most yards ever in the NFL by a running back?

Is this a bet, or a poll, or just speculation?

Of course he has T Rich blocking for him... :lol:

AP (or AD as they call him) is a stud but you gotta know that having T-Rich is helping tons, He has to be another into the Hall of Fame,(T-Rich) but CP thought he was expendable, man what a huge mistake.

Polleo Pit Man
11-05-2007, 01:01 AM
whooaa. a rookie year is nothing to evan consider a bye at the hall of fame!
Hall of fame come from consistant production! not that he doesnt or wont qualify, this is wayyy to early to evan think of such a thing. He could be hurt next week and never return? You just never know. I do believe he is talented and wish we had our man Richardson back. : (

McLovin
11-05-2007, 01:13 AM
whooaa. a rookie year is nothing to evan consider a bye at the hall of fame!
Hall of fame come from consistant production! not that he doesnt or wont qualify, this is wayyy to early to evan think of such a thing. He could be hurt next week and never return? You just never know. I do believe he is talented and wish we had our man Richardson back. : (
That is why I highlighted the T-Rich, I meant T-Rich should be another in the Hall, I think AP will get there but not ready to put him in yet.

chief31
11-05-2007, 03:42 AM
He has one he** of a left side of the line too. Most people have heard of Steve Hutchinson, and Bryant McKinnie, nicknamed "Mount McKinnie" is six foot, eight inches, and listed at 335. (Likely a whole lot closer to being four bills.) Stick T-Rich in to lead the way, and they will get AD off to a very good start, on many running plays. The Vikings have a very bright future.

hermhater
11-05-2007, 03:54 AM
He has one he** of a left side of the line too. Most people have heard of Steve Hutchinson, and Bryant McKinnie, nicknamed "Mount McKinnie" is six foot, eight inches, and listed at 335. (Likely a whole lot closer to being four bills.) Stick T-Rich in to lead the way, and they will get AD off to a very good start, on many running plays. The Vikings have a very bright future.

I have a feeling the future is now.

And we beat them!

I still feel positive about our Chiefs, don't you?

chief31
11-05-2007, 03:55 AM
I have a feeling the future is now.

And we beat them!

I still feel positive about our Chiefs, don't you?

Reasonably. I fully expect us to bow out of the playoff race down the stretch, if we make it that far. With this O-line group, I just can't see us having a whole lot of success.

rbedgood
11-05-2007, 12:08 PM
The most impressive AP run of the day was the TD run to the right side...yeah his runs to the left were impressvie, but the run to the right was a thing of beauty. When he hit the sideline it was him against 2 DBs who BOTH had an angle on him. He turned on the jets and just blew by both guys. He has good power and great moves, but you can't teach that kind of speed...

hermhater
11-05-2007, 02:13 PM
The most impressive AP run of the day was the TD run to the right side...yeah his runs to the left were impressvie, but the run to the right was a thing of beauty. When he hit the sideline it was him against 2 DBs who BOTH had an angle on him. He turned on the jets and just blew by both guys. He has good power and great moves, but you can't teach that kind of speed...

Agreed. I guess when T Rich made that comment at the beginning of the year about him playing with Priest, and LJ, but has never seen anything like AP, he wasn't kidding!

sling58
11-05-2007, 02:15 PM
He's a beast