PDA

View Full Version : Why I am happy.

chief31
11-05-2007, 02:03 AM
The thing that keeps me semi-optimistic about my Chiefs is that we managed to score 22 points. That is a pretty signifigant improvement from our season average. It makes me feel like there is a glimmer of hope for salvaging this offense and getting to the playoffs.

Polleo Pit Man
11-05-2007, 02:11 AM
The thing that keeps me semi-optimistic about my Chiefs is that we managed to score 22 points. That is a pretty signifigant improvement from our season average. It makes me feel like there is a glimmer of hope for salvaging this offense and getting to the playoffs.
I hope so. We are pretty good. Just not consistant!

luv
11-05-2007, 02:17 AM
It helps that the rest of the AFCW teams scored less than their opponents as well. :D

hermhater
11-05-2007, 02:17 AM
Huard to TG in the front corner of the endzone was a thing of beauty!

I love OUR CHIEFS!!!!

timbok
11-05-2007, 08:45 AM
you guys still have a shot at the division title i mean look : broncos (suck) chargers (suck) raiders (i gotta say OKJ)

Guru
11-05-2007, 08:51 AM
Drives me nuts. We have the most prolific offense in the NFL and can't touch the playoffs. Now we have about the worst offense in the NFL and might make the playoffs 2 years in a row.

What is the point? We have ZERO chance in the playoffs this year.

Chiefster
11-05-2007, 08:54 AM
It helps that the rest of the AFCW teams scored less than their opponents as well. :D

Doesn't say much about the strength of the AFC West.

Drives me nuts. We have the most prolific offense in the NFL and can't touch the playoffs. Now we have about the worst offense in the NFL and might make the playoffs 2 years in a row.

Like I said before: the way things are going we could actually go 8-8 and make the play-offs; how sad is that?

timbok
11-05-2007, 11:53 AM
very sad.
Thats the way its been in the NFC & AFC west divisions for a while..and it is sad..

hermhater
11-05-2007, 02:18 PM
Doesn't say much about the strength of the AFC West.

Like I said before: the way things are going we could actually go 8-8 and make the play-offs; how sad is that?

Pretty sad when you consider 2 years ago we were 10-6 and were one of only 4 teams EVER to have that record and not make the playoffs.

Then last year we make it at 9-7??

Now we might do it with 8-8?

I believe this has come about because of the emergence of some powerhouse NFL teams that just don't lose but once or twice a year.

Parity in the NFL?

Meh!

sling58
11-05-2007, 02:20 PM
I hated seeing us lose but I will admit at times we showed some improvement. That last minute TD given up and that INT killed us but all-in-all I thought we played a pretty okay game.

timsatt1
11-05-2007, 05:22 PM

when have we not been able to touch the playoffs with our prolific offense? i think one year. but we went 13-3 one year with that offense and had home field advantage (of course we met payton first round)

last year's playoff birth was a fluke. very undeserved and so so so lucky.

chief31
11-06-2007, 10:09 AM
when have we not been able to touch the playoffs with our prolific offense? i think one year. but we went 13-3 one year with that offense and had home field advantage (of course we met payton first round)

last year's playoff birth was a fluke. very undeserved and so so so lucky.

'01, '02, '04' and '05 were years when we had prolific offense and missed the playoffs. That's four of those five years, without a playoff appearence.

m0ef0e
11-06-2007, 02:31 PM

I agree.

GO CHIEFS!!!

hermhater
11-06-2007, 04:22 PM
'01, '02, '04' and '05 were years when we had prolific offense and missed the playoffs. That's four of those five years, without a playoff appearence.

'05 and '06 should have been reversed.

10-6 and not make the playoffs, then 9-7 and we do?

There is no more parity in the NFL because of idiots like HERM coaching and trying to destroy QB's with an anemic offensive game plan.

I don't know why, but I feel like ranting today.

I am p!ssed off for some reason.